PDA

View Full Version : For folks that talking about game attendance and winning

R2Dawg
11-06-2021, 07:11 PM
Bama has one upper deck almost completely empty.

msstate7
11-06-2021, 07:14 PM
And they Tied 7-7 with LSU almost at half.

IMissJack
11-06-2021, 07:17 PM
Bama has one upper deck almost completely empty.

If we had a kicker worth a shit, I can almost guarantee we would have more at our next game than will be there now. May not be a sellout, but inconsistent play has killed this team's fan base all year.

R2Dawg
11-06-2021, 07:17 PM
Maybe the lighting makes it look more empty but I see crimson near 50 but nothing but gray everywhere else?

R2Dawg
11-06-2021, 07:19 PM

If we had a kicker worth a shit, I can almost guarantee we would have more at our next game than will be there now. May not be a sellout, but inconsistent play has killed this team's fan base all year.

Agree, product will drive the attendance. The Bama game killed our UK game attendance. TSU will be low since TSU. Egg Bowl - who knows.

Saltydog
11-06-2021, 07:36 PM
The Gumps aren't winning a Natty this year and deep down they know it....Wouldn't be surprised in the least if Auburn beats them......

LC Dawg
11-06-2021, 07:40 PM
Agree, product will drive the attendance. The Bama game killed our UK game attendance. TSU will be low since TSU. Egg Bowl - who knows.

They should have made TSU the homecoming game just because it would have pulled more people to town.
Or maybe something else by the school or the city to attract folks. Bulldog Bash will probably outdraw the TSU game.

R2Dawg
11-06-2021, 07:43 PM
People have argued that MSU not winning enough is the fans fault for not showing up. Fans showing up don't win games.

I argue it is the other way around, win and folks will show up. MSU included. Been that way forever. Baseball, basketball, football, you name it. MSU ain't no different than anywhere else.

Bothrops
11-06-2021, 07:47 PM
Our missing fans won't start supporting football again until we miss making it to Omaha.

RocketDawg
11-06-2021, 08:32 PM
The Gumps aren't winning a Natty this year and deep down they know it....Wouldn't be surprised in the least if Auburn beats them......

Yeah, they're still pretty good, but not the typical Alabama this year. The defense especially is circumspect.