PDA

View Full Version : Several things

Dawgology
11-06-2021, 06:39 PM
1. We won?t have to worry about anyone taking our D coordinator
2. We have abysmal special teams
3. Leach continually outsmarts himself
4. This team has A LOT of growing to do before it?s consistently good.

FriarsPoint
11-06-2021, 06:43 PM
I don’t know if it’s possible for them to be consistent. You never know when they’re going to show up.

VandelayIndustries
11-06-2021, 06:44 PM
We have to start quicker, you can’t go down 10-0 every game and have 5 yards in the 1st qtr

Tater
11-06-2021, 06:45 PM
2 is the biggest thing and it's not close. 4 is just lumps with a young team but holy hell the ceiling is high for this team. just find a ****ing kicker and we'd already be punching over our weight.

TheLostDawg
11-06-2021, 06:48 PM
2 is the biggest thing and it's not close. 4 is just lumps with a young team but holy hell the ceiling is high for this team. just find a ****ing kicker and we'd already be punching over our weight.

Yeah and Ruiz is actually a pretty good kicker. I don't know if he's hurt or what but no reason he should be out there kicking if so. Kicking and special teams in general have screwed us this year. Pitiful.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-06-2021, 06:50 PM
Ruiz is actually a pretty good kicker.

No.

Commercecomet24
11-06-2021, 06:51 PM
Ruiz was money last year hasn't been the same since coming back from injury

StarkVegasSteve
11-06-2021, 06:51 PM
Yeah and Ruiz is actually a pretty good kicker. I don't know if he's hurt or what but no reason he should be out there kicking if so. Kicking and special teams in general have screwed us this year. Pitiful.

If Ruiz was a good kicker he wouldn?t have been replaced at Arizona St. He has either regressed more than Wayne Madkin between 2000-2001 or he is injured and does not need to see the field any more this year.

parabrave
11-06-2021, 06:52 PM
We had a better chance of scoring a TD than of making that FG.

StarkVegasSteve
11-06-2021, 06:54 PM
We had a better chance of scoring a TD than of making that FG.

I was saying go for it. I knew there was absolutely ZERO chance we were going to make a FG there. Go ahead and run Williams on the skinny post. It was wide open all damn game.

parabrave
11-06-2021, 06:55 PM
One person who needs to be running ladders in 78. Now you know why he was a bench warmer at Bama.

Lord McBuckethead
11-06-2021, 07:01 PM
No.

Yes he is. He should have been the one out there kicking the last one. Terrible snap and tough hold to end the game.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-06-2021, 07:05 PM
Yes he is. He should have been the one out there kicking the last one. Terrible snap and tough hold to end the game.

He was so good, Coach put someone else in with the game on the line. Yes, he is that good.

Doggie_Style
11-06-2021, 07:07 PM

He is but try kicking with a bad back….we have nobody else

R2Dawg
11-06-2021, 07:08 PM
1. We won?t have to worry about anyone taking our D coordinator
2. We have abysmal special teams
3. Leach continually outsmarts himself
4. This team has A LOT of growing to do before it?s consistently good.

Pretty much agree.

One thing about Ark, they know how to hold on OL and get away with it. Maybe Pittman brought that as OL coach. Don't think our guys were used to getting held that much.