PDA

View Full Version : Corral

Cowbell
11-05-2021, 07:16 PM
I can't stand the kid but I don't wish bad on anyone. Corral will go down tomorrow most likely and if not then it's coming. They shot up his ankle last week to bring him back out and he ain't had time to recover. This will end eerie similar to their pitching situation down the stretch. Same thing that happened to TUA. I remember telling Tusk before our last game against him that we were gonna get after him and he wouldn't finish that game. Shooting up only delays the inevitable in this league when it comes to QBs.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2021, 07:24 PM
I've heard his ankle is the size of a ham. He's Asking for trouble. Wasn't it Shea Patterson a couple years ago they put out there with a bum knee? Crazy risking this kids career

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-05-2021, 07:24 PM
On hte other hand, he seems like a pretty tough guy that loves football, so I'm sure he'll be out there if at all possible. Hope he plays though

... though, now that I think about it... I wouldn't mind him getting hurt vs us and OM losing. Listening to them say all offseason "We only lost because our QB got hurt" after what they did to Fitz in '17 would be pretty ironic

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-05-2021, 07:25 PM
I've heard his ankle is the size of a ham. He's Asking for trouble. Wasn't it Shea Patterson a couple years ago they put out there with a bum knee? Crazy risking this kids career

You'd think it would hur them in recruiting, but i guess if you're getting paid enough it's like you've already started your career

Commercecomet24
11-05-2021, 07:29 PM
You'd think it would hur them in recruiting, but i guess if you're getting paid enough it's like you've already started your career

Yep this is true.

PikeDawg15
11-05-2021, 08:09 PM
On hte other hand, he seems like a pretty tough guy that loves football, so I'm sure he'll be out there if at all possible. Hope he plays though

... though, now that I think about it... I wouldn't mind him getting hurt vs us and OM losing. Listening to them say all offseason "We only lost because our QB got hurt" after what they did to Fitz in '17 would be pretty ironic

I honestly wanna beat a healthy corral so they have no excuse. I know him being hurt would guarantee a win but hopefully he plays but is only 50%

If he still is good though.... as they say around here.... 17 em

OLJWales
11-05-2021, 08:13 PM
I wish him no physical ill will; only death and hell.

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-05-2021, 09:21 PM
I wish him no physical ill will; only death and hell.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OLJWales again

lastmajordog
11-05-2021, 09:44 PM
I just remember Danny boy with his BEST team losing to a one legged Bo.......some things you never get over (Dick Pace)...............

CadaverDawg
11-05-2021, 10:39 PM
I heard he wasn't playing tomorrow.

parabrave
11-06-2021, 01:47 AM
I heard he wasn't playing tomorrow.

Hell if I was his handler and I realize how much money he might lose if he tears up that ankle I'd shut him down for the rest of the season. Anyone remember Lattimore?

MetEdDawg
11-06-2021, 04:54 AM
Hell if I was his handler and I realize how much money he might lose if he tears up that ankle I'd shut him down for the rest of the season. Anyone remember Lattimore?

If he doesn't play Saturday and they lose he will shut it down. He's gonna protect his millions that he will make in the NFL.

sleepy dawg
11-06-2021, 08:11 AM
I honestly wanna beat a healthy corral so they have no excuse. I know him being hurt would guarantee a win but hopefully he plays but is only 50%

If he still is good though.... as they say around here.... 17 em

You think they won't have excuses? I won't matter what the hell happens. If they lose, it's an all out spin zone.

Offshore Dawg
11-06-2021, 08:15 AM
You think they won't have excuses? I won't matter what the hell happens. If they lose, it's an all out spin zone.

But they will still have the loss, and that will be the best part. They will always be a bunch of whinny ass little bitches.

FoggyBottom
11-06-2021, 06:45 PM
But they will still have the loss, and that will be the best part. They will always be a bunch of whinny ass little bitches.

colt out there while throwing for over 300 yards. That's the difference in Birmingham/Shreveport and Tampa/Orlando.

Liverpooldawg
11-06-2021, 06:57 PM
He wasn't hurt last week. That was a ploy to get Heisman votes.