PDA

View Full Version : Doug Gottlieb say...

cheewgumm
11-18-2013, 03:25 AM
I wont say it here. Have to check your twitters.

Vandelaydawg
11-18-2013, 04:21 AM
I wont say it here. Have to check your twitters.

@GottliebShow: .@MoveTheSticks Mullin will beat another nominee in Brett "Karma" Bielema this week--MSU only beats bad teams Hog=Bad

Thick
11-18-2013, 07:31 AM
@GottliebShow: .@MoveTheSticks Mullin will beat another nominee in Brett "Karma" Bielema this week--MSU only beats bad teams Hog=Bad

As much as I hate to agree with that asshat, he's right. This year we have just beat bad teams.

SignalToNoise
11-18-2013, 09:31 AM
As much as I hate to agree with that asshat, he's right. This year we have just beat bad teams.

And last year. And the year before that.

HancockCountyDog
11-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Im just now getting back to the boards, man what a great atmosphere.

Its pretty simple, we play the way we did against Bama, we beat the hogs by 20+;

If we play the way we did against BG we lose by 10+.

Im not sure there is anything in between.

stxdawg
11-18-2013, 09:42 AM
We have played two the of the top teams in the country the past two weeks (the latter being #1). If you look at how we played in both games we should completely dominate the razorbacks this Saturday. I think Dan has our team peaking right now, and we will take care of business the next two weeks. I don't know by how many points we will beat Ark and the bears, but I feel confident we will win both games with the way we are playing right now.

Thick
11-18-2013, 09:59 AM
We have played two the of the top teams in the country the past two weeks (the latter being #1). If you look at how we played in both games we should completely dominate the razorbacks this Saturday. I think Dan has our team peaking right now, and we will take care of business the next two weeks. I don't know by how many points we will beat Ark and the bears, but I feel confident we will win both games with the way we are playing right now.

The defense seems to be peaking, as well as the offensive line. The problems are still there staring us all in the face....special teams, playcalling, and personnel.