PDA

View Full Version : Coach ML and the Vaccine

oldjoedawg
11-03-2021, 02:05 PM
There have been some posts about our coach being in danger for refusing the vaccine. All of that arising out of his refusing to answer a reporters question about his status. Why in the world would any of us make any assumptions about his refusal to answer?

Coach is a very private person and restrained in answers to any such question about him. Why is it so hard to understand that he may have been vaccinated for months and just thinks it is only the business of those who are his superiors?

Give our man a break and stop any more foolishness, or concern, that we may lose him due to not being vaccinated.

Catfish
11-03-2021, 02:13 PM
There have been some posts about our coach being in danger for refusing the vaccine. All of that arising out of his refusing to answer a reporters question about his status. Why in the world would any of us make any assumptions about his refusal to answer?

Coach is a very private person and restrained in answers to any such question about him. Why is it so hard to understand that he may have been vaccinated for months and just thinks it is only the business of those who are his superiors?

Give our man a break and stop any more foolishness, or concern, that we may lose him due to not being vaccinated.

Thank you!

Quaoarsking
11-03-2021, 02:53 PM
If you don't want people talking about it, why start a thread on the topic?

And yes, he is almost certainly going to be fine or there would be huge rumors swirling.

preachermatt83
11-03-2021, 03:02 PM
I’m pretty sure he is vaxxed. He’s traveled abroad.

Homedawg
11-03-2021, 03:06 PM
To update my previous posts concerning it, I've had a couple people tell me that his daughter talked him into getting it. He's never going to talk about it to the media no matter what... politics just gets him in trouble.

Dawgology
11-03-2021, 03:08 PM
He’s vaccinated. There. Now you know.

PikeDawg15
11-03-2021, 03:12 PM
I?m pretty sure he is vaxxed. He?s traveled abroad.

That is what made me think that he was vaxxed, he went to 3 foreign countries and at least 1 of them had to have a vaccine requirement .

Now Auburn's coach... I know he is not vaxxed and doesn't look like he wants to be . What would be wild is they go on a run and somehow beat bama and SOMEHOW beat Georgia in the sec title and make it in the playoff and then that vaccine deadline hits December 7/8....

The state of Alabama would reverse that rule or some war eagle doctor will inject him with a plain ole needle

ScoobaDawg
11-03-2021, 05:10 PM
and there. it's stated by several with good sources. He's vaxed. so let's drop it.