PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence?

CadaverDawg
11-02-2021, 10:47 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/5ss0m2.jpg

Bdawg
11-02-2021, 11:04 PM
Sounds good to me. Is Dak playing this weekend?

Dawg_Lover
11-02-2021, 11:31 PM
From the Cowboys website .....

Like last week, the Cowboys will see how Dak Prescott's practice work goes over the next few days.
But the club does sound optimistic that Prescott (right calf strain) can return to the lineup this Sunday against Denver after being inactive against Minnesota this past Sunday night.
"It was true last week and it will be true again this week: We want to see how Dak is responding. We have every reason to think that he's on-go and he should be ready to go," Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said Tuesday on 105.3 The Fan. "This will give him quite a layoff, including the bye week that we had. So, we have every reason to think that he will be on the field for us this week.

cujo
11-03-2021, 07:29 AM
From the Cowboys website .....

Like last week, the Cowboys will see how Dak Prescott's practice work goes over the next few days.
But the club does sound optimistic that Prescott (right calf strain) can return to the lineup this Sunday against Denver after being inactive against Minnesota this past Sunday night.
"It was true last week and it will be true again this week: We want to see how Dak is responding. We have every reason to think that he's on-go and he should be ready to go," Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said Tuesday on 105.3 The Fan. "This will give him quite a layoff, including the bye week that we had. So, we have every reason to think that he will be on the field for us this week.

The last time MS State won the national championship in baseball, the Atlanta Braves won the World Series

CadaverDawg
11-03-2021, 09:05 AM
The last time MS State won the national championship in baseball, the Atlanta Braves won the World Series

Very good point haha

parabrave
11-04-2021, 02:34 AM
Well I just made a bet for MSU MBB to take the SEC. So lets go Ben.

Schultzy
11-04-2021, 02:32 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/hQrCbtrmahpBe/giphy.gif

sandjunky
11-04-2021, 05:10 PM
Also, following the last braves WS win, state made the final 4 the upcoming spring