PDA

View Full Version : 3 things I noted after watching the reruns

parabrave
11-02-2021, 12:59 PM
1, the RBs stayed in to block more esp helping out the RT and this made a huge difference on a few plays.
2. The players were motivated and were having fun on the sidelines.
3. WR was getting rid of the ball quicker and was more decisive in his pass selections.

PikeDawg15
11-02-2021, 01:03 PM
1, the RBs stayed in to block more esp helping out the RT and this made a huge difference on a few plays.
2. The players were motivated and were having fun on the sidelines.
3. WR was getting rid of the ball quicker and was more decisive in his pass selections.

I think we turned the corner against Texas A&M and the we had to play a pissed off Bama and got scared

parabrave
11-02-2021, 01:13 PM
Oh I want to add in a fourth. I noticed Leach calling more plays and he seemed more involved in the game proceedings.

OLJWales
11-02-2021, 01:14 PM
I think we turned the corner against Texas A&M and the we had to play a pissed off Bama and got scared

I think Saban gets due credit directing staff and participating in crootin, game day and sideline work; adjusting and shit. I'd bet he's a kick ass motivator too.

A long time ago boss always said " NOTHING changes till you get SICK of it continuing!". Quite emphatically he did.

TrapGame
11-02-2021, 01:20 PM

It didn't matter who they were playing after A&M. They were coming for blood. It just sucked it was us.

Percho
11-02-2021, 01:30 PM
Do all of you remember the ball toward the sideline the defender barely got a hand on? That ball was about an inch in elevation of being perfect. And it was quite a few yards down the field. Will Rogers can throw the ball! Probably a TD if another inch in elevation.