PDA

View Full Version : Prediction

BuckyIsAB****
11-01-2021, 07:07 PM
8-4, 9-3 with a break on the plains.

We are better than Arkansas and OM. If we can help our safeties a little bit with pressure on Corral we will win that game by 10 or so.

People forget what it took for us to lose to UK arky and OM last year with 43 kids on the roster

Cooterpoot
11-01-2021, 07:26 PM
But we haven't forgotten how we lost to Memphis and an LSU team worse than all those teams. Hard to say we're better than those teams. It's all a wash right now. AU looks pretty solid.

bulldawg28
11-01-2021, 07:36 PM
Both predictions are doable. We match up well with Auburn. I don't see them running the ball successfully on us.

BogeyGolfer
11-01-2021, 07:38 PM
I think we lose both road games but win the last two ?

Saltydog
11-01-2021, 08:04 PM
We "might" win at Upig but the chances of us winning at Jordan Hare just aren't good at all.....If nothing else, history tells us that..We're good enough to win all three remaining SEC games but inconsistent enough to lose all three too......

BayouDawg
11-01-2021, 08:09 PM
I think this team has grown a tremendous amount this year and are really starting to establish their identity. I think we win at upig but at auburn will be very tough.

TNDawg35
11-01-2021, 08:15 PM
I think Auburn beats us up, but I also think we beat Ark. OM is gonna be a toss up. Who would we use to mirror Corrall. If we don’t use someone, he will run all over us. Cause all of you and I BOTH know they will shoot him up like crazy for that game and he won’t be feeling anything…

parabrave
11-01-2021, 08:35 PM
If Corralls' Ankle isn't any better by the EB I'd tell him to fake an injury during the week. He might be facing a worse injury and that could cost him millions.

MaroonFlounder
11-01-2021, 09:24 PM
Will Rogers for Heisman.

sleepy dawg
11-02-2021, 08:07 AM
Really, all three games could go either way. I feel like we might be a little better than Arkansas, but I don't think I can say that about Ole Miss and Auburn. Still, I don't think they're far ahead of us. I think Arkansas on the road is our best shot at 7 wins. Now if we beat Arkansas, and look amazing doing it, I think I'll probably reconsider.

lastmajordog
11-02-2021, 08:12 AM
We all know what happened the last time the DOGS were supposed to roll an om team with a one legged qb......Gee thanks Dan.....

ShotgunDawg
11-02-2021, 08:12 AM
Both predictions are doable. We match up well with Auburn. I don't see them running the ball successfully on us.

The key vs Auburn will be handling Nix in the run game & not letting their DL whip our tail. Handle one of those issues & we likely win

ShotgunDawg
11-02-2021, 08:14 AM
It all comes down the OL. I'm too the point where I trust Will to be accurate & throw to the correct people & I trust our WR to catch it.

The biggest wild card is the pass rush that destroys this offense & Auburn killed us with that last year. If our OL plays it's butt off at Jordan Hare, we can win

Kylesandi338
11-02-2021, 08:19 AM
If anyone cant see that we are a total different team that has finally gained confidence you are blind! I think we have a good chance of winning all our remaining games.

Coach34
11-02-2021, 08:24 AM
UPig, OM and Auburn will be decided in the trenches.

PikeDawg15
11-02-2021, 08:32 AM
8-4, 9-3 with a break on the plains.

We are better than Arkansas and OM. If we can help our safeties a little bit with pressure on Corral we will win that game by 10 or so.

People forget what it took for us to lose to UK arky and OM last year with 43 kids on the roster

I am seeing 8-4 with a loss to auburn . If corral plays in the egg bowl that ankle gonna be f*****

PikeDawg15
11-02-2021, 08:32 AM
#doitforFitz

TrapGame
11-02-2021, 08:42 AM
If we go up to Hogville and beat them like Kentucky that 11am Auburn game is gonna be HUGE.

Maverick91
11-02-2021, 09:00 AM
It all comes down the OL. I'm too the point where I trust Will to be accurate & throw to the correct people & I trust our WR to catch it.

The biggest wild card is the pass rush that destroys this offense & Auburn killed us with that last year. If our OL plays it's butt off at Jordan Hare, we can win

Agreed! But, we handled A&M dline really well, I consider their dline to be on par with or better than Auburn.

Maverick91
11-02-2021, 09:01 AM
If we go up to Hogville and beat them like Kentucky that 11am Auburn game is gonna be HUGE.

SEC nation should be there huge.

PikeDawg15
11-02-2021, 09:31 AM

We could still win the west in a few scenarios........

( don't get your hopes up... don't get your hopes up)

R2Dawg
11-02-2021, 12:01 PM
We could still win the west in a few scenarios........

( don't get your hopes up... don't get your hopes up)

OK, I'll give you Auburn beating Bama but Bama has to have 3 losses for us to have a shot.

LSU and Ark ain't beating Bama in Tuscaloosa so yeah we got a chance like Dumb and Dumber - one in a million. Forget about it.

Percho
11-02-2021, 01:23 PM
I think Auburn beats us up, but I also think we beat Ark. OM is gonna be a toss up. Who would we use to mirror Corrall. If we don?t use someone, he will run all over us. Cause all of you and I BOTH know they will shoot him up like crazy for that game and he won?t be feeling anything?

Jett?