PDA

View Full Version : Looking at Arkansas, Wow....

HoopsDawg
11-17-2013, 11:33 PM
they only beat Samford by 10 and Southern Miss by 17!

They did play Ole Miss and A&M tough only losing by 10 and 12 respectively, but damn. This is a game that Mullen HAS to win.

Side note, I took A&M -13 and lost. That should have been an f'n lock. Gambling doesn't pay kids.

Dawg61
11-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Their fans have given up all hope over there. Bielema is an awful hire. What's making it even worse is they had Malzahn at Arkansas State last year and they didn't get him. We can't afford to not hire Hud boys. It's clear as day. Open your eyes

Madkinmecrazy
11-17-2013, 11:42 PM
Their fans have given up all hope over there. Bielema is an awful hire. What's making it even worse is they had Malzahn at Arkansas State last year and they didn't get him. We can't afford to not hire Hud boys. It's clear as day. Open your eyes

Almighty Hud will save us all.

msstate7
11-17-2013, 11:48 PM

Arkansas best hud worse than usm this year

Dawg61
11-17-2013, 11:50 PM
Almighty Hud will save us all.

I like Dan. I really do but I've come to peace with it. Last night was the final straw. We had our chance to slay the mighty Bama and we shit the bed and it's not so much we shit the bed during the game which we most certainly did it's because we shit the bed the week leading up to the game. Bring on Hud. Think about how excited Dan got us his first couple years and you'll see that increased even more by Hud. Bigger stadium and lots of talent coming back. I see no reason Hud can't beat Bama without AJ next year considering we should of beat them this year with AJ. Mullen will never beat Bama. Ever.

Madkinmecrazy
11-17-2013, 11:54 PM
I just can't see improvement in another coach next year.

This team is close, no losses to currently unranked teams. We aren't bad, we just aren't one of the best in the country - yet.

I just don't see how changing things up could help us.