PDA

View Full Version : Weather forecast next sat at Fayetteville game time 53 and sunshine....

99jc
10-31-2021, 03:32 PM
We should be ready to go.

RezDog7
10-31-2021, 03:33 PM
We should be ready to go.

I will be there. First MSU road game for me.

was21
10-31-2021, 03:35 PM
Wind?

RocketDawg
10-31-2021, 03:38 PM
Sounds like perfect weather. Probably will cool off pretty sharply toward the end of the game though. That'll be our last day on DST, unfortunately.

BuckyIsAB****
10-31-2021, 09:57 PM
We are going to beat them

Commercecomet24
10-31-2021, 11:46 PM
We are going to beat them

If we play like we did Saturday night(minus the penalties) on both sides of the ball we could very possibly win out. Gotta play that well though, cause we were dang good Saturday and 3 out of last 4.

Todd4State
11-01-2021, 12:23 AM
If we play like we did Saturday night(minus the penalties) on both sides of the ball we could very possibly win out. Gotta play that well though, cause we were dang good Saturday and 3 out of last 4.

So minus the officials?

I just have a hard time being mad at the o-line when most of their penalties were from the other team calling out our snap count. Or our punt team for getting taken out by multiple blocks in the back. We should have scored in the 40's and held them to 10 with competent officials.

Commercecomet24
11-01-2021, 12:39 AM
So minus the officials?

I just have a hard time being mad at the o-line when most of their penalties were from the other team calling out our snap count. Or our punt team for getting taken out by multiple blocks in the back. We should have scored in the 40's and held them to 10 with competent officials.

Agree completely! Heard from some players that they were definitely simulating our snap count and refs refused to listen. The blocks in the back on the punt return were awful. Yeah without sec officials would be nice.

ShotgunDawg
11-01-2021, 08:00 AM

Auburn is going to be really tough due to how good their DL is. They whipped our OL last year

basedog
11-01-2021, 08:11 AM
I think with the 3 remaining games in Sec gonna be a challenge for our defense with 3 very good scrambling running QB's. I'm a little concerned against the Hogs as Odom had a very good game plan against us last year. Yes I know we are improved on offense.