PDA

View Full Version : UPig -5 56u

Leroy Jenkins
10-31-2021, 01:39 PM
Which way do you think it moves? Or does that hold?

PikeDawg15
10-31-2021, 01:48 PM
Which way do you think it moves? Or does that hold?

some money for MSU will come in later in the week. Vegas likes state and I do too this week. I think the game being at 3pm instead of 6pm is gonna make a huge difference.

But I see the line before kickoff sitting at -2.5 arkansas

Leroy Jenkins
10-31-2021, 01:51 PM
some money for MSU will come in later in the week. Vegas likes state and I do too this week. I think the game being at 3pm instead of 6pm is gonna make a huge difference.

But I see the line before kickoff sitting at -2.5 arkansas

That's where I expected it to start -2.5. Fayetteville in November just sucks, at least it's an afternoon game.

PikeDawg15
10-31-2021, 01:55 PM
That's where I expected it to start -2.5. Fayetteville in November just sucks, at least it's an afternoon game.

Thats what makes me feel so much better is seeing it at 3pm.... they will be coming off a loss and a bye week..... same as Kentucky....

bye weeks have hurt some teams this year. Ole miss, Kentucky, MSU off the top of my head

parabrave
10-31-2021, 01:59 PM
Depends on the Weather situation. But once the bettors discover that we can run the ball now it goes to even. And right now it looks good clear blue and 22

TrapGame
10-31-2021, 02:10 PM
We're gonna see how good of a coach Pittman is Saturday. He's gonna have to get them up for us. Our defense will have the same plan as UK: Stop the run and make Jefferson beat you with his arm. The drop 8 isn't as effective on us anymore. Will's making better reads and our running game is really starting to emerge. I see this game being either -3 or -2 Arkansas at game time.

MetEdDawg
10-31-2021, 02:50 PM
At those numbers, Arkansas would beat us 30-25. Does anyone see us giving up 30? I just don't. And I feel pretty confident we are guaranteed to score 24 every week unless we play Bama (Bama was the only team to hold us to less than 24 all season).

GFS showing hints of a rain producing system coming through Arkansas sometime late Saturday or Sunday. Something to watch for sure.

PikeDawg15
10-31-2021, 02:59 PM
We're gonna see how good of a coach Pittman is Saturday. He's gonna have to get them up for us. Our defense will have the same plan as UK: Stop the run and make Jefferson beat you with his arm. The drop 8 isn't as effective on us anymore. Will's making better reads and our running game is really starting to emerge. I see this game being either -3 or -2 Arkansas at game time.

Kentucky lost to us coming off an upsetting loss to Georgia and a bye week

Arkansas is coming off an upsetting loss to auburn and a bye week.

just saying.....

PikeDawg15
10-31-2021, 03:02 PM
We have not lost in fayetteville since 2003.