PDA

View Full Version : Can you imagine the S*** Storm if the Rev beats Joey Freshwater

Indndawg
10-31-2021, 12:29 PM
in Oxford

Yes Rev, I'm pulling for you next week only.

parabrave
10-31-2021, 12:31 PM
Can you imagine it being worse if he gets the LSU gig. Kiffen blew his chances when Manzel JR hurt his ankle/

StarkVegasSteve
10-31-2021, 12:38 PM
I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. FOR. THE. MELT.

Matt3467
10-31-2021, 12:39 PM
It's interesting. I was perusing the Ole Miss board the other day and many of them are worried about Kiffin leaving. They likened having Kiffen to us and Mullen and being worried every year he was going to bolt. Thing is I saw Hugh Freeze as being a lifer there had the issues not forced him out. I think Freeze is a great coach and I would've took him here when we were looking. Wherever he lands he'll be there a while unless he's kicked out.

PikeDawg15
10-31-2021, 01:09 PM
It's interesting. I was perusing the Ole Miss board the other day and many of them are worried about Kiffin leaving. They likened having Kiffen to us and Mullen and being worried every year he was going to bolt. Thing is I saw Hugh Freeze as being a lifer there had the issues not forced him out. I think Freeze is a great coach and I would've took him here when we were looking. Wherever he lands he'll be there a while unless he's kicked out.

No shot Hugh Freeze ever coaches in the sec west ever again. I thought that a good spot for him woulda been South Carolina going up against the other Rev every year.
Hugh Freeze will take any sec job he is given though, he would take vanderbilt today.

I am imagining a world where we win the egg bowl, kiffin bolts for Florida after Florida State beats them and Mullen gets fired and Arch Manning goes to Florida with Kiffin ( or Arch goes ANYWHERE but ole miss)