PDA

View Full Version : This is complete domination.

starkvegasdawg
10-30-2021, 09:40 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FC_pdfTX0AA6m4d.jpg

preachermatt83
10-30-2021, 09:43 PM
Will was the best he’s ever been tonight. It was an amazing performance.

Quaoarsking
10-30-2021, 09:43 PM
We have a top 10 coach because every other AD was too cool to hire someone socially awkward. Bravo Cohen!

DownwardDawg
10-30-2021, 09:44 PM
This was certainly a statement game. Big time performance tonight.

Matt3467
10-30-2021, 09:44 PM
We have a top 10 coach because every other AD was too cool to hire someone socially awkward. Bravo Cohen!

This. Also feels nice not having to worry about him jumping ship at the end of the season.

Cowbell
10-30-2021, 09:46 PM
This. Also feels nice not having to worry about him jumping ship at the end of the season.

Is this a pun

TNDawg35
10-30-2021, 09:47 PM
Just wait til Coffee34 tells us all about how we did everything right and KY really does suck, and we only really beat them when they played man… yada yada yada…

Matt3467
10-30-2021, 09:49 PM
Is this a pun

LOL unintentionally so

NCDawg
Great win tonight. Tremendous performance by Rogers and the entire team.

Commercecomet24
Total Domination! They did nothing against us offensively or defensively! Both sides of the ball we whipped their butts!

Cowbell
10-30-2021, 09:55 PM
Love the physical football and the subtle changes that leach is adding to this offense. I'm gonna be more optimistic. I'm glad that Rogers is proving all the haters wrong.

Dawgology
10-30-2021, 10:04 PM
Just wait til Coffee34 tells us all about how we did everything right and KY really does suck, and we only really beat them when they played man… yada yada yada…

They went man a couple times and we hit them hard but we ate their lunch while they played zone tonight.

R2Dawg
10-30-2021, 10:12 PM

Will is as good in the O as you can get. If you could add a running element to him it could be better but you can't throw it much better.

R2Dawg
10-30-2021, 10:13 PM
Love the physical football and the subtle changes that leach is adding to this offense. I'm gonna be more optimistic. I'm glad that Rogers is proving all the haters wrong.

Agree. We were more physical tonight on both sides of ball which I don't remember seeing since Leach has been here. OL blocked with attitude tonight.

BeardoMSU
10-30-2021, 10:15 PM

Was definitely his best game. He was phenomenal. I saw 1 errant throw, I think...otherwise, he was perfect.

Lord McBuckethead
10-30-2021, 10:19 PM
Agreed. 1 throw was under thrown. Everything else was on the money except 1 to Austin Williams. Austin adjusted and still caught it.

sleepy dawg
10-30-2021, 10:33 PM
I'm certainly getting more and more on board. We've played good football the last 2 games not named bama.
What's still kinda confusing is when looking at the stats how we still only won by 14. Looking at the stats minus scoring I would've thought we crushed them. And it's like that in most games to an extent. Looking at the numbers, I'd expect we'd have a more positive margin of victory on the season than we currently do.
How come that thing I said?

memsu06
10-30-2021, 10:52 PM
I'm certainly getting more and more on board. We've played good football the last 2 games not named bama.
What's still kinda confusing is when looking at the stats how we still only won by 14. Looking at the stats minus scoring I would've thought we crushed them. And it's like that in most games to an extent. Looking at the numbers, I'd expect we'd have a more positive margin of victory on the season than we currently do.

We would have had many more points if the officials didn't call back a few TDs.

Matt3467
10-30-2021, 10:57 PM
We would have had many more points if the officials didn't call back a few TDs.

Yea that and special teams.

Todd4State
10-31-2021, 02:59 AM

I think he has more in the tank. If he can learn to attack deep more and scramble a little more I think our offense will explode.

Todd4State
10-31-2021, 03:02 AM

The officials literally have them a touchdown on a punt return that should have been called back and then they took away two more touchdowns just because.

sleepy dawg
10-31-2021, 10:04 AM
The officials literally have them a touchdown on a punt return that should have been called back and then they took away two more touchdowns just because.

Yeah, you're right about that, but we should've had a TD called back too. And it isn't just this game. It's every game. Is special teams costing us that much overall? Or is there other things that are happening that just aren't equating to points?

TheLostDawg
10-31-2021, 10:15 AM
Yeah, you're right about that, but we should've had a TD called back too. And it isn't just this game. It's every game. Is special teams costing us that much overall? Or is there other things that are happening that just aren't equating to points?

Our special teams are a major concern. If you listen to Wyatt, hard to change in season. However if there is one aspect of the game that should be easier to improve mid season, I would think it is special teams.
Who is currently coaching special teams? It's been really bad all season.