PDA

View Full Version : Do you think they will put in a QB package for Jameon Lewis this week?

Jack Lambert
11-17-2013, 08:08 PM
I guess he is the closest thing to a number 4 QB on the roster or is there some walk on that's not listed?

Op4isabitch
11-17-2013, 08:28 PM
Isn't Sam Cowhert our 4th QB ?

War Machine Dawg
11-17-2013, 09:03 PM
Correct, Sam Cowart is 4th string. But if we get into a situation where Cowart has to play, we should just forfeit. And I'm only half-joking.

starkvegasdawg
11-17-2013, 10:26 PM
After last night I'm not sure I want him trying to catch a ball that goes more than three yards in the air. He may be in shotgun formation and try to fair catch the snap only to see it hit him in the chest and bounce straight to a blitzing DT.

EngineerDawg
11-18-2013, 10:05 AM
I actually hoped for this when Tyler removed himself Saturday night.... but I am not sure our WR know how to perform a scramble drill and help whomever is at QB out.

TrapGame
11-18-2013, 10:53 AM
I'd love to see Damien run a version of the wildcat with a lot of diamond formation. Pass the ball every now and then to remind Ark's D that you can. Arkansas has problems with the run. I think Bo Wallace ran at will most of the second half on them.

Hypnodawg
11-18-2013, 11:18 AM
After last night I'm not sure I want him trying to catch a ball that goes more than three yards in the air. He may be in shotgun formation and try to fair catch the snap only to see it hit him in the chest and bounce straight to a blitzing DT.

Lewis has been outstanding this year. He had one bad game. Probably let that first muffed punt return get in his head. I look for him to bounce back in a big way vs. Ark.