PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Kylin just blew a knee

Commercecomet24
10-28-2021, 09:31 PM
Kylin just got hammered on a kick return looks like he blew out a knee. Looked awful. Praying he's ok

Eta looks like tackler may have messed his neck on the hit. Just an ugly tackle. Praying they're both ok. Looks bad for both

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-28-2021, 09:32 PM
Damn hate to see that injury on the kickoff return. Looks like a knee. The other guy hasn't gotten up yet.

DawgFan85
10-28-2021, 09:32 PM
Down after a kick off return and doesn't look good. Prayers for this former Dawg!

BeardoMSU
10-28-2021, 09:33 PM
Yeah, didn't look good. Poor guy. Hopefully he can heal up quick and bounce back.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2021, 09:34 PM
Yeah, didn't look good. Poor guy. Hopefully he can heal up quick and bounce back.

Hate seeing guys tackle with their heads down like that. Not good for either person.

Liverpooldawg
10-29-2021, 12:00 AM
I don't care one jot about Hill other than the same concern I will always give to a fellow human who is injured. I have, given the look, much more concern for the tackler. Hill walked out on us, when we could have damn sure used him. He is not a Mississippi State Bulldog. Good luck too him, generically.

SmokeyDawg
10-29-2021, 12:26 AM
I don't care one jot about Hill other than the same concern I will always give to a fellow human who is injured. I have, given the look, much more concern for the tackler. Hill walked out on us, when we could have damn sure used him. He is not a Mississippi State Bulldog. Good luck too him, generically.

Garbage take. He saw 3 head coaches at MSU, we set him up for failure. I hope he has a successful career. He was a better fit for the nfl than anything we could have offered him.

Our pettiness is why the best talents from MS should leave as soon as they're recognized. That goes for athletes, musicians, chefs, CEOs, etc.

At best, what another win last year? Carry us on your back for a season that meant nothing? It was better for him and MS to take his talents where he was valued

Dak Holliday
10-29-2021, 02:18 AM

Glad they gave you the authority to proclaim who is or isn?t a bulldog. I had yet to hear that you were the one.

William Tecumsah Sherman
10-29-2021, 06:22 AM
Hopefully, he just hyper-extended it.

MaroonFlounder
10-29-2021, 07:57 AM

You must be the guy that was posting the meme of the little kid pumping his fists on social media after the injury.

I hated to see Kylin go early, BUT HE WON SOME GAMES FOR US DURING HIS TIME AS A BULLDOG. I can give you several examples of games we may not have won without his contributions, and yes, he tapped out on some plays. Running backs take a beating, and they have a very small window to make money off their talents due to the wear and tear on their bodies.

We currently have 2 of the toughest young backs ive ever seen on our team, they take a different type of beating because our dumbass coach hangs them out to dry on the checkdown passes in which a LB is right there to immediately pummel them. I love Marks and DJ for the punishment they take.

Dak Holliday
10-29-2021, 08:28 AM
I can?t wrap my head around being the type of person that hopes for and celebrates the personal struggles of one that long ago either offended them intentionally or not or just so happened to play for a school without checking on it with them, and in no way affects their life. Most of the time it?s a person that they?ve never even interacted with. If your joy is dependent on others misery, you?ll never be happy, because they?ll never be miserable enough to satisfy you.

FISHDAWG
10-29-2021, 08:39 AM

Post is straight garbage ... stick to the Covid threads

Hambone
10-29-2021, 09:20 AM
https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1454072507678461952?s=21

Lord McBuckethead
10-29-2021, 11:05 AM
Once a bulldog, always a bulldog. Get well soon Kylin.
Side note, I met his mother dropping my truck off a couple of times. Really nice lady that is a bulldog through and through.

Liverpooldawg
10-29-2021, 11:18 AM
You must be the guy that was posting the meme of the little kid pumping his fists on social media after the injury.

I hated to see Kylin go early, BUT HE WON SOME GAMES FOR US DURING HIS TIME AS A BULLDOG. I can give you several examples of games we may not have won without his contributions, and yes, he tapped out on some plays. Running backs take a beating, and they have a very small window to make money off their talents due to the wear and tear on their bodies.

We currently have 2 of the toughest young backs ive ever seen on our team, they take a different type of beating because our dumbass coach hangs them out to dry on the checkdown passes in which a LB is right there to immediately pummel them. I love Marks and DJ for the punishment they take.

Wasn't me. He didn't leave early, he quit in the middle of a season. That is different.

MaroonFlounder
10-29-2021, 01:36 PM
Wasn't me. He didn't leave early, he quit in the middle of a season. That is different.

Get used to it. With the transfer portal, there's no loyalty any more. We have players right now that quit on certain plays in games. No different.

R2Dawg
10-29-2021, 01:44 PM
Garbage take. He saw 3 head coaches at MSU, we set him up for failure. I hope he has a successful career. He was a better fit for the nfl than anything we could have offered him.

Our pettiness is why the best talents from MS should leave as soon as they're recognized. That goes for athletes, musicians, chefs, CEOs, etc.

At best, what another win last year? Carry us on your back for a season that meant nothing? It was better for him and MS to take his talents where he was valued

So you take one garbage take and give another garbage take.

I may not agree with all what liver said but your takes are not much better. The take that poor ole player had to play for 3 coaches is complete horse crap. Toughen up buttercup. That is such a lame excuse for any behavior.

You don't quit in life just because you don't get you way all the time. Strap it up and go to work.

Got nothing to do with anyone leaving MS or anywhere for that matter. All that is about is people think they are too good for where they are. Life is what you make of it. Life will give you what you sow. The victim mentality runs strong with too many in our world.

viverlibre
10-29-2021, 02:06 PM

One thing is sure, he's done a 100x more for the program than anyone who posts on this board.

NCMSTFAN
10-29-2021, 04:00 PM

You are an embarrassing MSU fan... makes us all look bad! Hill won alot of games for us and loves Mississippi State. No matter how you feel about his personal choices he is a bulldog

SmokeyDawg
10-29-2021, 05:01 PM

I may not agree with all what liver said but your takes are not much better. The take that poor ole player had to play for 3 coaches is complete horse crap. Toughen up buttercup. That is such a lame excuse for any behavior.

You don't quit in life just because you don't get you way all the time. Strap it up and go to work.

Got nothing to do with anyone leaving MS or anywhere for that matter. All that is about is people think they are too good for where they are. Life is what you make of it. Life will give you what you sow. The victim mentality runs strong with too many in our world.

Meh, he bet on himself, took the opportunity and did what was best for him. I wasn't calling him a victim but there wasn't anything else for him to gain here, it was a good business decision.

Commercecomet24
10-29-2021, 05:29 PM
Kylin wore the Maroon and White and some may not agree with all he said or did but that's beside the point. He's hurting and probably wondering if his dream just got destroyed. I'm praying for his health and a speedy recovery. JMHO

Dak Holliday
10-29-2021, 05:34 PM
Kylin wore the Maroon and White and some may not agree with all he said or did but that's beside the point. He's hurting and probably wondering if his dream just got destroyed. I'm praying for his health and a speedy recovery. JMHO

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Extendedcab
10-29-2021, 05:50 PM
Like button push ������������

I am praying for him as well. This is why getting an education is so important - yes for athletes - as their career can be fairly short. And then where are they? Did Kylin make enough in signing bonuses and NFL pay that he is set for life? I doubt it. Now he has to fall back on something other than a high school "level" education.

SmokeyDawg
10-29-2021, 06:18 PM
I am praying for him as well. This is why getting an education is so important - yes for athletes - as their career can be fairly short. And then where are they? Did Kylin make enough in signing bonuses and NFL pay that he is set for life? I doubt it. Now he has to fall back on something other than a high school "level" education.

He'll make north of 600k this year. How much is instate tuition at State?

Saltydog
10-29-2021, 06:25 PM
Taking off a play versus leaving a team are two completely different things......Not even close....Now, I don't wish harm on Hill but the SOB walked off, period, end of story.....He's a quitter who had no loyalty to his school, much less his teammates......Again, no ill will directed towards the kid and I hope he fully recovers........

schddog72
10-29-2021, 09:47 PM
Hate seeing guys tackle with their heads down like that. Not good for either person.

I would point out that he caught the ball around 4 - 5 yards deep in the end zone. The smart play, and the percentages support this, would be to take a knee and give his team the ball on the 20-yard line. Instead, he tried to play hero and run the ball out, which resulted in serious injury to himself as well as to the opposing player, not to mention giving his team well inside the 20-yard line. I'm sure his special teams coach would point these things out to him as well. Injuries such as this are the very reason the NFL made changes to kickoff rules to minimize them.

Never ceases to amaze me to see defensive backs intercept passes in the end zone, see a little green, and then get tackled inside the 5-yard line. Smart play is always to take a knee in that situation but it almost never happens.

Bothrops
10-29-2021, 09:51 PM
Kylin is a Dawg and we support him and wish him a full recovery so he can continue his football career.

mparkerfd20
10-29-2021, 09:59 PM
Hate he got hurt and praying for a speedy recovery. I won't celebrate his injury or failures, but won't celebrate any success he has either. He's not a Bulldog. He made that choice when he became a quitter. Not me.

BeardoMSU
10-29-2021, 10:38 PM
This thread has gotten depressing as hell. FFS, guys.

Matt3467
10-29-2021, 10:41 PM
I don't wish ill on Hill or anyone for that matter but he did quit on us. I don't care if he had 3 different coaches he was a centerpiece to this offense. Maybe he didn't run 20-30 times but he had as many opportunities to be involved in the passing game. I lost a lot of respect for Kylin last year. Last year was difficult on everyone but his attitude was selfish.

defiantdog
10-30-2021, 10:03 AM
Hate to hear he's out for the year..... Unfortunately, special teams guys don't typically come back after season ending injuries. I expect him to be cut. Dude could be special for someone too.

Bdawg
10-30-2021, 10:12 AM

Sorry I need to spread more rep. I can't stand the loser/victim mentality. They are the ones that do no wrong and it's always someone else's fault.

Bdawg
10-30-2021, 10:21 AM
Meh, he bet on himself, took the opportunity and did what was best for him. I wasn't calling him a victim but there wasn't anything else for him to gain here, it was a good business decision.

He may have done what was best for him, but not necessarily his team. I don't dislike him and hope he comes back better, but he should have finished the season. Can't remember if he was fighting an injury and just tapped out, but he shouldn't have quit. And your playing for 3 coaches take was straight garbage(absolutely no reason to leave a team). With that said, I still appreciate what he did and pray for a speedy recovery.

RiverCityDawg
10-30-2021, 11:02 AM
He may have done what was best for him, but not necessarily his team. I don't dislike him and hope he comes back better, but he should have finished the season. Can't remember if he was fighting an injury and just tapped out, but he shouldn't have quit. And your playing for 3 coaches take was straight garbage(absolutely no reason to leave a team). With that said, I still appreciate what he did and pray for a speedy recovery.

How do we have fans that follow the team close enough to be posters on message boards that still don't know that Kylin Hill didn't actually quit? Kylin was kicked off the team.

Matt3467
10-30-2021, 11:34 AM
How do we have fans that follow the team close enough to be posters on message boards that still don't know that Kylin Hill didn't actually quit? Kylin was kicked off the team.

Not sure on the specifics but if that's true it's not like he didn't deserve it. He tapped out the team before he left the team.

State82
10-30-2021, 12:25 PM

That is your opinion but it is a good one. Well said.