PDA

View Full Version : 2013 BASS Federation Nation Mississippi State Tournament

KennyPowers2
11-17-2013, 07:15 PM
FYI, a bulldog is the 2013 State Champ. The tournament was Novemer 6th-9th on Pascagoula River.

BeastMan
11-17-2013, 11:13 PM
That's awesome. Any links to write-ups or anything?

Barking 13
11-18-2013, 05:04 PM
Didn't Chip win it?

KennyPowers2
11-19-2013, 09:45 PM
No article that I know of. No chip didn't win, I won. Chip did win co-angler of the year in the BASS opens central division. He is a friend of mine and a good guy.

State82
11-19-2013, 11:04 PM
No article that I know of. No chip didn't win, I won. Chip did win co-angler of the year in the BASS opens central division. He is a friend of mine and a good guy.

Dude! That is awesome! Congrats. That is quite an accomplishment.

BeastMan
11-19-2013, 11:09 PM
Congrats KP2! That's awesome!

Barking 13
11-20-2013, 07:50 AM

Sorry main, I had my wires crossed.. had to go back to MBC on BBC and find out.. good to see you here, now that I know who you are... it's dirtmonkey, mercboy175 is supposed to be on here too (mercdawg) Been trying to get DB on here too, but he says he ain't got time...

FISHDAWG
11-20-2013, 09:51 AM
very cool KP ... I saw from the pics you posted on the picture thread and thought that must have been from a tournament .... are you in an affiliated club of B.A.S.S. ???

Barking 13
11-20-2013, 12:02 PM
very cool KP ... I saw from the pics you posted on the picture thread and thought that must have been from a tournament .... are you in an affiliated club of B.A.S.S. ???

He be's the Main Man.... ;)

KennyPowers2
11-20-2013, 05:39 PM
Yeah man my buddy and I run Back Bay Bassmasters. We are affiliated with TBF and BASS. I finished in the MSU tournament out of Columbus this past spring. Drove up to support my dawgs, they sell some cool shirts and hats for the MSU bass fishing team. They put it on to raise money for their club, you should fish it next year.

My buddy and I also host a St Jude benefit tournament down here on the coast. It's a two day event with lots of good and door prizes. It's a really good cause and this year will be our 4th year to put it on.

Good ole Dirtmonkey.

Barking 13
11-21-2013, 04:52 PM
Good ole Dirtmonkey.

the one and only...lol thank God!

Oxfordawg
01-22-2014, 09:52 PM
Will there be any tourneys this spring? And where?

KennyPowers2
01-23-2014, 10:08 PM
TBF state tournament is out if Aberdeen the last weekend of March. The BASS spring state tournament is march 15-16 but the location has not been announced yet. We have our St Jude tournament on the Coast the same weekend, I help put it on and it's a lot of fun. There are numerous trails going on that usually start in January. I may not be fishing any of them as I may be taking my bass fishing talents to Wyoming. Potential move for new job, just have not made my decision yet. The BFL's are starting soon as well. The big St Jude tournament at Sardis is in May. Pretty much every weekend there is a tournament out of Columbus. Take your pick because there are trails all over. Fishers of Men, BFL, Kings of the River (on the coast), Bass Schamps (on the coast). MRAA on the Mississippi River Lakes, a few open trails on the Tenn-Tom, and no telling what all is out of pick wick and Ross Barnett.

Oxfordawg
01-24-2014, 09:15 AM
Thanks