PDA

View Full Version : Nikki McCray-Penson

jdelta02
10-27-2021, 09:30 AM
Im still here posting coach. Been mostly checking the board a few times in recent months, last post was in response to you stepping down. Also, saw where various posters have spoken well of you on this board recently, good to see.

ScoobaDawg
10-27-2021, 09:41 AM
Ughhhh??? are you trying to imply you are speaking to her thru the board? I mean I guess she reads.. but i very much doubt it.
Weird post.

StarkVegasSteve
10-27-2021, 10:12 AM
Yea uhh this is strange. I seriously doubt she ever read any message board. I don't think she would've liked what she saw.

jdelta02
10-27-2021, 10:20 AM
Ughhhh??? are you trying to imply you are speaking to her thru the board? I mean I guess she reads.. but i very much doubt it.
Weird post.

It's called support, regardless she reads it or not. Others read, and see the support from the board... very relavent, and a good thing.

jdelta02
10-27-2021, 10:23 AM
What's strange? Am I missing something here?

Activated Alpha
10-27-2021, 10:25 AM
This seems like an instant message meant for her through her ED account. Curious if she has one (looking at you jdelta....) But yeah this just read like a weird puppet type thing

DCdawg
10-27-2021, 10:40 AM
I feel like I need a secret decoder ring.

https://images.app.goo.gl/uroHnK7LvpSPxQiQ7

jdelta02
10-27-2021, 10:40 AM
I've (me and some others) have supported both she and the program ever since (good, bad, stepping down, ect) she's been at Miss. State. ...just letting her and fan base know that though we haven't been posting much recent that we had/have never given up on her as a coach, never gone anywhere, and still support, still posting. So, in this...the post comes from the heart. She's been through a lot dealing with failed expectations, woke related backlash, quite a few criticizing and hard bashing fans, including some actual hate at Miss. State as well. We supporters got and felt it as well. I felt it important to help lift her up, and not just move on to the next coach and season without acknowledging both her this suppport. Life people much bigger than basketball.

ScoobaDawg
10-27-2021, 10:46 AM
Stick to posting your insights of the program. Not politics.. and not this weird crap.
Look forward to seeing what happens with the team this year and I do hope she recovers from whatever is going on.

KentuckyDawg13
10-27-2021, 10:47 AM
Need more positivity these days, especially dumb message boards where everyone thinks they are correct.

Would like to see some updates as I have been seeing a lot of other teams online. Nothing from MSU women's basketball for awhile now. They need our support more than ever this season.

Gutter Cobreh
10-27-2021, 11:43 AM
Good link for anyone to stay current on the movement within the program and there has been a tremendous amount of it to say the least...

https://wbbblog.com/mississippi-state-womens-basketball-recruiting/

Personally, I've become apathetic. It was an awesome ride and fun to watch Vivians and McCowan dominate, but we no longer have any semblance of a program. When women's basketball isn't played at a high level, it is an unbearable game to watch!!

I wish the new coach luck, and hope that McCray-Penson overcomes her health issues.

ScoobaDawg
10-27-2021, 12:43 PM
Good link for anyone to stay current on the movement within the program and there has been a tremendous amount of it to say the least...

https://wbbblog.com/mississippi-state-womens-basketball-recruiting/

Personally, I've become apathetic. It was an awesome ride and fun to watch Vivians and McCowan dominate, but we no longer have any semblance of a program. When women's basketball isn't played at a high level, it is an unbearable game to watch!!

I wish the new coach luck, and hope that McCray-Penson overcomes her health issues.

wow i had no idea we had that much asst coach turnover. several hired after the season and left before fall camp started. Odd.

William Tecumsah Sherman
10-27-2021, 12:53 PM
I couldn?t care any less than I do about women?s bball. That was nice to follow when in national title chases, but that?s over.

Jack Lambert
10-27-2021, 02:17 PM
Who is our acting head coach for the season?

Dawg_Lover
10-27-2021, 02:39 PM
Who is our acting head coach for the season?

According to the link, Doug Novak.

basedog
10-27-2021, 02:55 PM
Seems kinda weird how quite things are in women's basketball program at Msu. I suppose it's best to keep things quite and under the rug with departures and firings.

Btw, best of luck and good health to Coach Penson.

I wonder if Vic will stay in his Starkville ranch when the Longhorns start playing sports in StarkVegas?