Behrdawg
11-17-2013, 06:52 PM
No. Not as of today

paco
11-17-2013, 07:51 PM
He stands at the edge of a cliff.

slickdawg
11-17-2013, 10:18 PM
He is holding on to some 50 pound test line.

chef dixon
11-17-2013, 10:34 PM
Why people are even still holding out hope on this guy is beyond me. Time to move on.

preachermatt83
11-17-2013, 10:52 PM
he will be a star for us soon. Trust me!

Op4isabitch
11-17-2013, 11:01 PM

Is this a tongue in cheek answer or are you being serious?

DawgsBite34
11-17-2013, 11:02 PM
my buddies dad was his d coordinator in high school at morton, said he was always like this. pulled himself out of a playoff game late in the game. I went to camp with him at State all he did was ride around with Mullen in his golf cart all camp didn't do anything. He can play but his head isn't straight same with Nick James

CadaverDawg
11-17-2013, 11:07 PM
my buddies dad was his d coordinator in high school at morton, said he was always like this. pulled himself out of a playoff game late in the game. bama quit recruiting him after he failed his 4th drug test, I went to camp with him at State all he did was ride around with Mullen in his golf cart all camp didn't do anything. He can play but his head isn't straight same with Nick James

Think maybe some of this should be left off the board?

HoopsDawg
11-17-2013, 11:07 PM
Why people are even still holding out hope on this guy is beyond me. Time to move on.

We've got 4 pretty good DT's returning next year in PJ, Eulls, Adams, and Chris Jones. If Quay or Nick get it together, I look at it as a bonus. I would like to see Chris Jones move to DE next year. A front 4 of Preston Smith, Eulls, PJ, and Chris Jones would be pretty good against the run.

DawgsBite34
11-17-2013, 11:09 PM

I'm not a Quay fan

DownwardDawg
11-17-2013, 11:09 PM

You forgot the sarcastericks. These ********

DownwardDawg
11-17-2013, 11:10 PM

Ed zachary

CadaverDawg
11-17-2013, 11:16 PM
if the guy is a thug, hes a thug. you can take a horse to water but cant make em drink

He's still on the team. Just not a good idea to post shit like that in public IMO...but if you're ok with it and the board is ok with it, fire away

DawgsBite34
11-17-2013, 11:19 PM
He's still on the team. Just not a good idea to post shit like that in public IMO...but if you're ok with it and the board is ok with it, fire away

I mean I don't know why the team would be offended anyway....they know more than we do about his situation they know hes in the doghouse obviously or he'd be playing right? If he sees this maybe it will motivate him to get right I mean he may be by know. I saw something on here about him being in trouble over a suspended driving license that Bracky reported or something

CadaverDawg
11-17-2013, 11:23 PM
I mean I don't know why the team would be offended anyway....they know more than we do about his situation they know hes in the doghouse obviously or he'd be playing right? If he sees this maybe it will motivate him to get right I mean he may be by know. I saw something on here about him being in trouble over a suspended driving license that Bracky reported or something

I think you are misunderstanding me. I don't care about the players knowing. I care about our opponents or anybody else that could be screenshotting your post to show how we talk about our players, etc. just never a good idea to do it IMO. But whatever. I'm not bashing you for it or anything....I was just saying it may be a good idea not to post this unless or until Quay is no longer suiting up for the Bulldogs

DawgsBite34
11-17-2013, 11:29 PM
I think you are misunderstanding me. I don't care about the players knowing. I care about our opponents or anybody else that could be screenshotting your post to show how we talk about our players, etc. just never a good idea to do it IMO. But whatever. I'm not bashing you for it or anything....I was just saying it may be a good idea not to post this unless or until Quay is no longer suiting up for the Bulldogs

i got ya your right maybe that was too much hopefully he'll get straight

hailmari
11-17-2013, 11:43 PM

Correct. Random message board junk has been used as negative-recruiting before. One bad message can infect the herd.