PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Weather ??

notsofarawaydawg
10-26-2021, 09:52 AM
Any updates?

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2021, 01:19 PM
Severe threat being pushed well to the south. Anywhere north of Hattiesburg has a low chance of seeing severe weather. System coming further south and weaker than first anticipated.

PCHSDawg
10-26-2021, 11:54 PM
What about those of us in the Pine Belt?

starkvegasdawg
10-27-2021, 01:21 AM
SPC has issued a small enhanced threat area for southern LA. The slight area is basically a line from just north of Natchez to Waynesboro, but this area is primarily looking at a squall line moving through with a damaging wind threat. Conditions will be such that a few embedded brief tornadoes may form in that line, but the best set up for tornadoes will be back in the enhanced area in LA. Once you get north of the slight risk area the severe threat really drops off and once you get north of I-20 is pretty much close to zero.

Maverick91
10-27-2021, 08:51 AM
What about Mobile?

starkvegasdawg
10-27-2021, 09:31 AM
Under the slight risk. I expect storm mode there to be mainly linear with a damaging wind threat. Small chance of a brief tornado.

Maverick91
10-27-2021, 09:39 AM
Under the slight risk. I expect storm mode there to be mainly linear with a damaging wind threat. Small chance of a brief tornado.

Roger that! Appreciated!

PCHSDawg
10-27-2021, 09:57 AM
Appreciate the heads up.

starkvegasdawg
10-27-2021, 01:26 PM
Expect a tornado watch issued for parts of MS generally along and south of a Brookhaven to Laurel line. The tornado threat is persisting into the afternoon as discrete cells are continuing to develop out ahead of the line. I was expecting a predominantly linear storm mode by now but so far that's not the case. Currently, the only severe warnings are along the line but there was at least one confirmed tornado in SE TX this morning.

Commercecomet24
10-27-2021, 01:27 PM
Expect a tornado watch issued for parts of MS generally along and south of a Brookhaven to Laurel line. The tornado threat is persisting into the afternoon as discrete cells are continuing to develop out ahead of the line. I was expecting a predominantly linear storm mode by now but so far that's not the case. Currently, the only severe warnings are along the line but there was at least one confirmed tornado in SE TX this morning.

Keep it below Jones County, please. Thanks in advance, lol!