PDA

View Full Version : IHL Mandate

StarkVegasSteve
10-25-2021, 03:06 PM
IHL just mandated that all employees of universities that accept federal funding must be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8. With Leach's stance on these sorts of things, I'm not exactly getting a warm and fuzzy feeling that everything will be fine.

BayouDawg
10-25-2021, 03:13 PM
IHL just mandated that all employees of universities that accept federal funding must be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8. With Leach's stance on these sorts of things, I'm not exactly getting a warm and fuzzy feeling that everything will be fine.

He went to Africa this summer so I think it may be likely he got the vaccine.

Jack Lambert
10-25-2021, 03:14 PM
I am vaccinated and adamantly against mandate. He probably has had he shot.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-25-2021, 03:17 PM

Well he better get it if he don't have it!!! He don't want to be one of the 1.6% deaths!!!!!

Dawg496
10-25-2021, 03:19 PM
Graham Harrell

BayouDawg
10-25-2021, 03:20 PM
I think the governor may be able to overturn that? Or maybe the state Supreme Court

Lord McBuckethead
10-25-2021, 03:24 PM
IHL has the right require that for employees. Good for them. Moving on.

Saltydog
10-25-2021, 03:25 PM
He will definitely have the AG's office all over this quick like and in a hurry. Tater won't jive with a mandate.

Cowbell
10-25-2021, 03:26 PM
He went to Africa this summer so I think it may be likely he got the vaccine.

Homedawg seems to think this might not be the case

Lord McBuckethead
10-25-2021, 03:31 PM
I think the governor may be able to overturn that? Or maybe the state Supreme Court

Why would he? It is exactly what needs to happen.

BayouDawg
10-25-2021, 03:34 PM

Yes taking away peoples income is the first step at improving public health. If we just go ahead and exterminate the unvaccinated swine that will improve the vaccination rate tremendously.

Homedawg
10-25-2021, 03:40 PM
Homedawg seems to think this might not be the case

Maybe he ended up getting it. But he did not have it deep into July and that's the last time I even brought it up. I'm willing to bet you that if he hasn't gotten it already, then he won't be our coach for long. He's not the type to change his mind based on a mandate. But, again, it's possible he got talked into getting it prior to now.................

99jc
10-25-2021, 03:44 PM
Yes taking away peoples income is the first step at improving public health. If we just go ahead and exterminate the unvaccinated swine that will improve the vaccination rate tremendously.

There is no one on this board that has been around Covid more than me. I carried dead bodies around for god's sake when the pandemic was raging. I was forced to get vaccinated by the Government i had the 2 shot Moderna and have had tremendous side effects off and on especially headaches for months. I know 3 people who got the Booster shots this week and they all got sick. No one should be forced to get a vaccination with the threat of their job. This country has went to shit pure and simple.

WinningIsRelentless
10-25-2021, 03:47 PM
Y?all really think Tate is going to risk the federal funding to the universities?

BayouDawg
10-25-2021, 03:58 PM
Y?all really think Tate is going to risk the federal funding to the universities?

Thats a good point. Never let a crisis go to waste. Gotta love government

BayouDawg
10-25-2021, 04:02 PM
Maybe he ended up getting it. But he did not have it deep into July and that's the last time I even brought it up. I'm willing to bet you that if he hasn't gotten it already, then he won't be our coach for long. He's not the type to change his mind based on a mandate. But, again, it's possible he got talked into getting it prior to now.................

Unless you talked to Leach himself Im skeptical it was very accurate info. He doesnt reveal personal medical info.

Dawgface
10-25-2021, 04:08 PM
There is no one on this board that has been around Covid more than me. I carried dead bodies around for god's sake when the pandemic was raging. I was forced to get vaccinated by the Government i had the 2 shot Moderna and have had tremendous side effects off and on especially headaches for months. I know 3 people who got the Booster shots this week and they all got sick. No one should be forced to get a vaccination with the threat of their job. This country has went to shit pure and simple.

You've had side effects for months? I know we're all different but I don't know of anyone who have had side effects for more than a day or two. Hate or for you tho. I just had the Moderna booster and had a slight temp the next day but fine the next day.

Extendedcab
10-25-2021, 04:16 PM

So tell us again how the vaccine protects other people other than myself?

If I get the vaccine:

I can still get the virus
I can still pass the virus along to others

Without taking the vaccine:

I can get the virus
I can pass the virus along to others

It may lessen the severity of ME getting the virus, but it does not affect transmitting it to others.

So why are you in favor of mandatory vaccinations?

BTW: I am vaccinated - Pfizer. In this case, since the vaccine does nothing to prevent the spread of the virus I am against ANY mandates.

bulldawg28
10-25-2021, 04:16 PM
If Leach doesn't have the vaccine and doesn't get it I'll respect his decision. I might help him pack too and make sure he doesn't forget his sticky note playbook.

Homedawg
10-25-2021, 04:20 PM
Unless you talked to Leach himself Im skeptical it was very accurate info. He doesnt reveal personal medical info.

As of July, Leach was the only coach we had left that wasnt vaccinated. Be skeptical all you want. Again, he might have since then............

William Tecumsah Sherman
10-25-2021, 04:20 PM
I?m stunned one office, the executive branch, can mandate something that reaches so far into lives. Not Congress?one man

BayouDawg
10-25-2021, 04:22 PM
As of July, Leach was the only coach we had left that wasnt vaccinated. Be skeptical all you want. Again, he might have since then............

Appreciate the info you provide but I am skeptical. Nothing personal

BayouDawg
10-25-2021, 04:23 PM
I?m stunned one office, the executive branch, can mandate something that reaches so far into lives. Not Congress?one man

Lets Go Brandon!

Maverick91
10-25-2021, 04:26 PM

Not supposed to be that way. Our judicial branch just isn't doing their job. Which is so sad, our government was set up so well, our founders just didn't realize people could not do their jobs and still keep their jobs.

Extendedcab
10-25-2021, 04:38 PM

Executive Orders are the rage! *******

dalmuti
10-25-2021, 04:38 PM
time to go get your shots, boys

BayouDawg
10-25-2021, 04:42 PM

Yes. We must do everything our government overlords demand. Maybe we can have gas chambers or public hangings for the unvaccinated. History repeats itself.

Quaoarsking
10-25-2021, 04:44 PM
From what I understand (I'm not an expert on the ins and outs of vaccine law), unvaccinated Americans were not permitted to travel to the UAE when he went to Dubai. So that should settle it.

BayouDawg
10-25-2021, 04:45 PM
From what I understand (I'm not an expert on the ins and outs of vaccine law), unvaccinated Americans were not permitted to travel to the UAE when he went to Dubai. So that should settle it.

Yea putting it all together I think he has had his shots. But we shall see.

dalmuti
10-25-2021, 04:46 PM
Yes. We must do everything our government overlords demand. Maybe we can have gas chambers or public hangings for the unvaccinated. History repeats itself.

yeah dude, getting the life-saving trump vaccine is exactly the same as whatever nonsense verbal diarrhea youre spouting

BayouDawg
10-25-2021, 04:48 PM
yeah dude, getting the life-saving trump vaccine is exactly the same as whatever nonsense verbal diarrhea youre spouting

Sorry I said the quiet part out loud didnt I?

Extendedcab
10-25-2021, 04:49 PM

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/images/large/aec19996-e104-4099-99f2-155b9cd8a55a.jpg.pagespeed.ce.aohRJVwCMr.jpg

SilentSteel16
10-25-2021, 04:50 PM
This will not be a political post so don?t take it that way?.. this mandate is getting extended everywhere, as a matter of fact the oil company I work for is demanding compliance by dec 1. I am vaccinated and have had COVID, I also possible gave COVID to over 20 family members, I was asymptomatic so I had no clue. Luckily none of them had serious side effects, but for that month I sat there thinking about myself possibly being the reason someone passes away. That feeling sucks.

With that being said, places that are going along with this vacciantion mandate are nuts. I personally know 3 fellow pilots who were forced to get the vaccine due to work, and all 3 of them now are having problems getting our once a year FAA physical passed. This means they are being grounded and possibly retired due to health issues that were not there before the vaccine was given. This mandate is stupid and is going to cost people their jobs. It will be Interesting with these lawsuits of people losing their livelihood over a vaccine that is not FDA approved and these guys are getting grounded by this NOT APPROVED vaccine with the FAA.

dalmuti
10-25-2021, 04:53 PM
Sorry I said the stupid part out loud didnt I?

fixed that for you, m8

ScoobaDawg
10-25-2021, 04:55 PM
You can all take your covid debates somewhere else...

This shit aint going into a 20 page mudfest again.

F*CK OFF

ScoobaDawg
10-25-2021, 05:58 PM

and on another note.

**** off troll. all you do is spew political bullsh*t.
He gone.