PDA

View Full Version : Can't figure out which was more surprising...

HoopsDawg
10-23-2021, 08:51 PM
Losing to Memphis or winning against A&M. A&M is loaded with talent.

Commercecomet24
10-23-2021, 08:54 PM
Good question. I'm gonna go with losing to Memphis but who knows.

msstate7
10-23-2021, 08:57 PM
Jimbo should be ashamed. They still May end up in Atlanta if auburn beats bama

HoopsDawg
10-23-2021, 08:58 PM

Yeah, that was a killer, unexplicable loss for them.

msstate7
10-23-2021, 09:00 PM
Haynes king injury was a killer, but the job jimbo and his staff have done with the oline from game 1 to now is nothing short of amazing.

Cowbell
10-23-2021, 09:01 PM

But what about OM**LOL

msstate7
10-23-2021, 09:05 PM
But what about OM**LOL

I'm picking aTm over OM, but OM would be in the mix too. I don't think bama is very good

Commercecomet24
10-23-2021, 09:06 PM
Jimbo got out coached and our players outplayed all the am talent. Was a really good game we played against am

parabrave
10-23-2021, 09:10 PM

Played Man to Man on 2 of our Tds cost them that game.

HoopsDawg
10-23-2021, 09:15 PM
Side note: Vandy, South Carolina, and Mizzou are really bad. UF and UT not that good. Great set up for UK this year playing the East + MSU and LSU.

Quaoarsking
10-23-2021, 09:28 PM
Great set up for UK this year playing the East + MSU and LSU.

Too bad it's all going to fall apart for them next Saturday...

msstate7
10-23-2021, 09:29 PM

It would be a really good win for us and leach if so

HoopsDawg
10-23-2021, 09:29 PM

Maybe. Can't see it. But Maybe.

PGHBulldogBG
10-23-2021, 09:30 PM
Side note: Vandy, South Carolina, and Mizzou are really bad. UF and UT not that good. Great set up for UK this year playing the East + MSU and LSU.

Yea UK seems to be the 2nd best team in the East. They really have a good shot to go 11-1 if they beat us. We are probably their toughest game left as crazy as that is

basedog
10-23-2021, 09:30 PM
Yeah, that was a killer, unexplicable loss for them.

Plus Aggies losing to the Hogs.

memsu06
10-23-2021, 09:44 PM
Watch it come down to the horrible officiating in the Memphis game as the reason we don't make a bowl game.

That's a huge screwup by the officiating crew.

I wonder how much the SEC conference would lose with us not going bowling.

BayouDawg
10-23-2021, 09:57 PM
Watch it come down to the horrible officiating in the Memphis game as the reason we don't make a bowl game.

That's a huge screwup by the officiating crew.

I wonder how much the SEC conference would lose with us not going bowling.

That was a horrendous call but there was no excuse to not pick the damn ball up and hand it to the official. Never leave it in the hands of the officials

memsu06
10-23-2021, 10:01 PM
That was a horrendous call but there was no excuse to not pick the damn ball up and hand it to the official. Never leave it in the hands of the officials

The other option is if the official blows the play dead and is standing over the ball.

Our players were looking directly at the official blowing the whistle with his hands up running to the ball to stand over it.

That official didn't have the balls to tell the head official what he did. Not to mention the complete lack of a replay.

R2Dawg
10-23-2021, 10:09 PM
The other option is if the official blows the play dead and is standing over the ball.

Our players were looking directly at the official blowing the whistle with his hands up running to the ball to stand over it.

That official didn't have the balls to tell the head official what he did. Not to mention the complete lack of a replay.

Yep, there was no reason to hand to ball to the official, they saw it all and knew it was dead on every level.

Saying that play was our fault is complete BS. So if the player pitches the ball to the ref and the ref bobbles it, is it a fumble the other team can recover? There is no rule saying a player has to hand the ball to the ref to end a play.

Jarius
10-23-2021, 10:13 PM
If we had our kicker that game would have been a blowout. That is the thing with this offense. We can beat almost anyone if we are on because we force teams to play a defense that takes away their talent advantage. They just have to hope we make mistakes and if we don’t beat ourself they are screwed. It makes us beat teams we should not and lose to teams we have more talent than. This is the anti Mullen offense. Betting on or against Mike Leach teams is insane. I will never do it again.

BayouDawg
10-23-2021, 11:43 PM
Yep, there was no reason to hand to ball to the official, they saw it all and knew it was dead on every level.

Saying that play was our fault is complete BS. So if the player pitches the ball to the ref and the ref bobbles it, is it a fumble the other team can recover? There is no rule saying a player has to hand the ball to the ref to end a play.

You misunderstand my point. You remove all doubt by handing it to the official. Thats the normal thing to do. I agree it was a horrible call though.