PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi STATE National Champions of College World Series ; 17 ery body else

OLJWales
10-21-2021, 08:56 PM
Please forgive. Was trembling and needed a spike to ride dat horse. Nerves calmed and bottom ups. Nobody forget how sweet dat shit wuz.

TUSK
10-21-2021, 09:14 PM
Hey, slakkadaktyl!

Check yo PMs.

Liverpooldawg
10-21-2021, 09:47 PM
Please forgive. Was trembling and needed a spike to ride dat horse. Nerves calmed and bottom ups. Nobody forget how sweet dat shit wuz.

It was awesome. I've got multiple shirts I wear as often as possible, posters and newspapers I still intend to frame, and a pennant tacked on the wall of my budding man cave. That being said it's football season, the one that pays the bills for all of it, and we are bordering on totally sucking. The next several weeks are some of the most critical in the history of MSU athletics. We NEED in the worst way to finish 6-6 at the worst. I just don't see it at the moment. I desperately hope I'm wrong.

OLJWales
10-21-2021, 09:54 PM
Hey, slakkadaktyl!

Check yo PMs.

Hey Tusk, what the hell is that pic you sent? Can I get a jug? LMAO. didn't think you Bamer's knew how to do dat shit. Price per gallon? Cheaper than Biden's gasoline?

OLJWales
10-21-2021, 09:58 PM
It was awesome. I've got multiple shirts I wear as often as possible, posters and newspapers I still intend to frame, and a pennant tacked on the wall of my budding man cave. That being said it's football season, the one that pays the bills for all of it, and we are bordering on totally sucking. The next several weeks are some of the most critical in the history of MSU athletics. We NEED in the worst way to finish 6-6 at the worst. I just don't see it at the moment. I desperately hope I'm wrong.

Awesome. I feel ya bud. Need some momentum continuance fo sho.

Dawg Tired
10-21-2021, 10:24 PM
It was awesome. I've got multiple shirts I wear as often as possible, posters and newspapers I still intend to frame, and a pennant tacked on the wall of my budding man cave.

I have way too many posters, magazines, and newspapers to get framed so I want to get it right and not spend a fortune. Where do you recommend? A coworker suggested Hobby Lobby.

Dak Holliday
10-23-2021, 06:26 PM
Hobby Lobby does a great job and by far has the best prices.