PDA

View Full Version : Where?s the love for

Ranchdawg
10-20-2021, 04:56 PM
Hunter Renfroe? His team is playing for a ALCS. He?s been getting on base albeit via walks. He?s been been playing a strong right field. His team is close to playing for the World Series. He played for MSU. I?m not a huge fan of the Red Socks. I have autographed ball by Hunter. That ball with my ball from a home run hit by Bruce Castoria in 1979 that crashed thru the back window of my pickup truck in Leftfield Lounge. And my autographed ball by Chris Lemonis.

schddog72
10-20-2021, 06:06 PM
Hunter Renfroe? His team is playing for a ALCS. He?s been getting on base albeit via walks. He?s been been playing a strong right field. His team is close to playing for the World Series. He played for MSU. I?m not a huge fan of the Red Socks. I have autographed ball by Hunter. That ball with my ball from a home run hit by Bruce Castoria in 1979 that crashed thru the back window of my pickup truck in Leftfield Lounge. And my autographed ball by Chris Lemonis.

Unfortunately, Renfroe is not doing squat in the ALCS. Playing good defense, but hitting under .100 at the plate. Should also mention that Kendall Graveman got the win last night for Houston.

Homedawg
10-20-2021, 06:19 PM

He's had a great year and gonna get a nice check via arbitration. But the playoffs haven't been kind to him at all! Looks more likely gravenan is our World Series rep. Either way, proud to call them bulldogs!

SailingDawg
10-20-2021, 07:17 PM
What about the almost Bulldog Austin Riley?

State82
10-20-2021, 09:01 PM
He's had a great year and gonna get a nice check via arbitration. But the playoffs haven't been kind to him at all! Looks more likely gravenan is our World Series rep. Either way, proud to call them bulldogs!

No doubt!

StarkVegasSteve
10-21-2021, 05:27 PM
What about the almost Bulldog Austin Riley?

I still think about him being the 3B/DH on that 16 team. Imagine a lineup of Magnum, Kruger, Lowe, Riley, Collins, Humphreys/Rooker, Robson, Gridley, Holland. Talk about a murderers row 2-6.

Liverpooldawg
10-21-2021, 05:36 PM
GO BRAVES!

OLJWales
10-21-2021, 08:46 PM
I love getting updates on Diamond Dogs Getting Paid.

SailingDawg
10-21-2021, 09:29 PM
I love getting updates on Diamond Dogs Getting Paid.

Me, too. Lots of them over the years.