PDA

View Full Version : MSU Compliance Organization/Leadership...

engie
11-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Saw this on the Pack and thought it needed to be posted here. For all of his issues, Bracky is NOT in any way Stricklin's responsibility...

http://www.hrm.msstate.edu/orgchart/Athletics.pdf

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/m_20131117-rgfc-120kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20131117-rgfc-120kb)

MafiaDawg
11-17-2013, 03:07 PM
If Strick wanted him gone bad enough he could figure out a way to make it happen. Also, according to this chart Ray reports directly to Duncan Mackenzie and Cohen reports to Nemeth. I doubt that's how it actually goes either.

M.Fillmore
11-17-2013, 03:07 PM
Has anyone here every talked to Keenum about having a football coach when other schools hire attorneys from the NCAA? If so, what did Keenum say?

coastdoglover
11-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Keenum relies on Stricklin. It doesn't matter how the chart reads and folks need to let Keenum know as well as Stricklin. The survey was a good opportunity.

FlabLoser
11-17-2013, 03:42 PM
There is a dotted line between Strick and compliance. That means Strick has a lot of pull there even though he isn't in charge.

Regardless, I put this on both Strick and Keenum.

smootness
11-17-2013, 03:55 PM
There is a dotted line between Strick and compliance. That means Strick has a lot of pull there even though he isn't in charge.

Regardless, I put this on both Strick and Keenum.

Stricklin didn't hire Brett and put him in that position. Neither did Byrne, but Byrne kept him around, too.

engie
11-17-2013, 04:13 PM
Stricklin didn't hire Brett and put him in that position. Neither did Byrne, but Byrne kept him around, too.

A bare minimum comprehension of that chart shows that Athletics Directors do not have the ability to hire/fire the guy.

They can make recommendations that the president takes into account I'm sure -- but it's Keenum's decision.

smootness
11-17-2013, 04:23 PM
A bare minimum comprehension of that chart shows that Athletics Directors do not have the ability to hire/fire the guy.

They can make recommendations that the president takes into account I'm sure -- but it's Keenum's decision.

I understand that, but there are several posters in this thread alone talking about how Stricklin can still make it happen and the blame is still on him to at least some degree.

ckDOG
11-17-2013, 04:58 PM
Stricklin can provide examples of how Bracky makes life difficult for MSU and give those to Keenum. That's about all he can do. Bracky reports directly to Keenum. Compliance would never report directly to the entity they are regulating. That's independence common sense.

State82
11-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Where is that big, bold-line box that inside of it says---"Cigar Boys"?

engie
11-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Where is that big, bold-line box that inside of it says---"Cigar Boys"?

Basically at the very top above Keenum.

maroonmania
11-17-2013, 05:46 PM

Exactly, if Byrne wasn't able to get rid of Bracky you can forget him EVER being gotten rid of.