parabrave
10-16-2021, 11:25 PM
Riley with a walkoff single to win game one/

msstate7
10-16-2021, 11:27 PM
And he hit a HR. Braves win with FF going 0-4, 4 k

parabrave
10-17-2021, 12:11 AM
Hey 7 I met AR when he was in AA at a game in Biloxi. It was the 1st game of the season when he had that great spring training. Talked to him for a few minutes before warm ups began and asked him what was he doing in AA. I told him he should be in AAA after that ST. He agreed. He was gone the next day. A real nice guy unlike Pache who is a total jerk. I hope DW gets up there soon.

BeardoMSU
10-17-2021, 12:15 AM
And he hit a HR. Braves win with FF going 0-4, 4 k

Damn. And I was going to chip in on your "please replace the sofa I set on fire last night" gofundme.**

That was a good game. Also happy the Sox evened their series.

KOdawg1
10-17-2021, 09:51 AM
Bravos salvaged last night for me.

Got a big game tonight. I'm just trying to soak it all in. This team isn't supposed to be here with the injuries and set backs they've had. They don't quit and they're fun to watch.

msstate7
10-17-2021, 10:05 AM
Damn. And I was going to chip in on your "please replace the sofa I set on fire last night" gofundme.**

That was a good game. Also happy the Sox evened their series.

Lol, I've been chill during the playoffs. We shouldn't be here after losing acuna and ozuna. We are though, so it's house money

Commercecomet24
10-17-2021, 12:55 PM
Bravos salvaged last night for me.

Got a big game tonight. I'm just trying to soak it all in. This team isn't supposed to be here with the injuries and set backs they've had. They don't quit and they're fun to watch.

Agree it has been fun watching them and these are the type teams that can win it all. Sum is greater than the parts! They just keep grinding!

shoeless joe
10-17-2021, 05:03 PM
Lol, I've been chill during the playoffs. We shouldn't be here after losing acuna and ozuna. We are though, so it's house money

I’m going to say it. I think this team is where they are because the lost acuna and even moreso ozuna. Acuna was having an MVP season but the team was terrible. Ozuna had become more concerned with his HR celebration and selling gimmicky hitting aids.

Now don’t get me wrong…I’d love to have acuna’s bat and the potential it brings in the lineup, he and tatis jr will be battling for best player in the league for a while. But don’t forget his and his fathers complaints about snit, you won’t convince me that didn’t fracture some parts of the locker room.

And a question about acuna…where is he? Is it common for the injured players to not be around for a playoff run?

msstate7
10-17-2021, 05:08 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/HnmkhrhB/6068138-D-452-D-4-EA3-8-B57-95-BBF26-D0368.jpg (https://postimg.cc/N9NtyjYH)

Justin turner not playing tonight BTW. Unfortunately, scherzer is

Commercecomet24
10-17-2021, 05:10 PM
I’m going to say it. I think this team is where they are because the lost acuna and even moreso ozuna. Acuna was having an MVP season but the team was terrible. Ozuna had become more concerned with his HR celebration and selling gimmicky hitting aids.

Now don’t get me wrong…I’d love to have acuna’s bat and the potential it brings in the lineup, he and tatis jr will be battling for best player in the league for a while. But don’t forget his and his fathers complaints about snit, you won’t convince me that didn’t fracture some parts of the locker room.

And a question about acuna…where is he? Is it common for the injured players to not be around for a playoff run?

Acuna has been around I've seen the players interacting with him last week against the brewers.

Ozuna wasn't hitting and he's absolutely awful on defense. They become more of a team when acuna went down. Not a knock on acuna but they all knew they had to step and do more and they did especially Mr Riley!

msstate7
10-17-2021, 05:15 PM
Acuna was having a monster season until the injury. FF was having an unbelievably unlucky stretch the first half. Morton wasn't very good. Our pen was horrible. Ozuna was just really bad. We had major issues with injuries. I don't think we got better bc Acuna got hurt. I think we got better bc we're a good team that wasn't gonna keep being crap... we woulda got even better with Acuna imo

Commercecomet24
10-17-2021, 05:17 PM
Acuna was having a monster season until the injury. FF was having an unbelievably unlucky stretch the first half. Morton wasn't very good. Our pen was horrible. Ozuna was just really bad. We had major issues with injuries. I don't think we got better bc Acuna got hurt. I think we got better bc we're a good team that wasn't gonna keep being crap... we woulda got even better with Acuna imo

Absolutely would've been better with acuna I just believe the team stepped up even more to help fill the void with him out cause he left a huge hole. And snit did a really good job keeping this team together when things weren't going well.

msstate7
10-17-2021, 05:20 PM
Absolutely would've been better with acuna I just believe the team stepped up even more to help fill the void with him out cause he left a huge hole. And snit did a really good job keeping this team together when things weren't going well.

Snit drives me crazy with his in-game decisions, but the man is very good at managing a clubhouse imo

Commercecomet24
10-17-2021, 05:26 PM
Snit drives me crazy with his in-game decisions, but the man is very good at managing a clubhouse imo

100% agree on that!

shoeless joe
10-17-2021, 09:18 PM

Snit manages just like Bobby with the front office metrics mixed in. But he may be even better at runnin the clubhouse. MAYBE.

I still remember Bobby pullin a young Kimbrel in the 9th against the giants with two outs only to have Dunn give up the hit to Aubrey huff that tied the game. Drove me nuts and cost the Braves that series. Go back and watch the early 90s bullpen moves. I love Bobby but he had his own in game issues.

Commercecomet24
10-17-2021, 09:38 PM
Snit manages just like Bobby with the front office metrics mixed in. But he may be even better at runnin the clubhouse. MAYBE.

I still remember Bobby pullin a young Kimbrel in the 9th against the giants with two outs only to have Dunn give up the hit to Aubrey huff that tied the game. Drove me nuts and cost the Braves that series. Go back and watch the early 90s bullpen moves. I love Bobby but he had his own in game issues.

Absolutely agree. I love Bobby and he was a great manager but he struggled with in game moves in the playoffs

msstate7
10-17-2021, 09:41 PM
Heredia is completely worthless. Pache makes that play

Commercecomet24
10-17-2021, 09:42 PM
Heredia is completely worthless. Pache makes that play

Yeah and Duvall might've even made it. And now duvalls bats gone

msstate7
10-17-2021, 10:54 PM
2-0 braves with Morton up next

Commercecomet24
10-17-2021, 10:56 PM
This team is just grinding. Love the way this team plays. Lot of stones

shoeless joe
10-17-2021, 10:58 PM
Gotta get one in LA…but if they win game 3 this series won’t make it back to ATL

Commercecomet24
10-17-2021, 11:00 PM
Gotta get one in LA…but if they win game 3 this series won’t make it back to ATL

It already guaranteed to make it back to Atlanta it's best 4 out of 7 and only play 3 in la.

msstate7
10-17-2021, 11:05 PM
It already guaranteed to make it back to Atlanta it's best 4 out of 7 and only play 3 in la.

Maybe "they" is the braves.

shoeless joe
10-17-2021, 11:07 PM
Maybe "they" is the braves.

Ha…yes they=Braves.

Referring to a pro team as “we” is a pet peeve of mine. Sorry I didn’t specify.

If they Braves win game 3 I think they’ll take it in 5.

parabrave
10-17-2021, 11:09 PM
2 games closer to payday. Well i put money on them to win the NLCS at the end of last season.

Commercecomet24
10-17-2021, 11:10 PM
Ha…yes they=Braves.

Referring to a pro team as “we” is a pet peeve of mine. Sorry I didn’t specify.

If they Braves win game 3 I think they’ll take it in 5.

Haha my bad! I read it wrong! Yes I agree with you then!

Commercecomet24
10-17-2021, 11:12 PM
Morton for game 3 is great which gives us a real shot to take a 3 game lead, but also allows us to start him in game 7 on normal rest if necessary (hopefully Braves finish it before then)!

Commercecomet24
10-17-2021, 11:14 PM
I know some people don't like him but I enjoy Pedro Martinez pre and post game

Dawgsfanalongtime77
10-18-2021, 12:16 AM
I?m hoping for a Red Sox Braves World Series. Looks promising so far.