PDA

View Full Version : Very early game analysis.

Maverick91
10-16-2021, 09:13 PM
I absolutely hate playing bama! They suck! And I hate them. Everything about their fans, their or-a, their sound, their colors, their alumni. All of it it freaking sucks!

I just hope they don?t beat us twice. I hope this games wakes us up in some shape way for or fashion.

MetEdDawg
10-16-2021, 09:19 PM
1) Leach has scored 19 total points in 3 career games against Bama

2) Since 2008 we have scored 10 points or fewer 10 times against Bama. Don't score again tonight and that would make 11

3) The talent gap is ridiculous between our two teams. Absolutely ridiculous. Bama will never lose to us until the talent gap is shortened.

4) Never use Bama as a measuring stick. It's not fair to the team or the staff under the current circumstances going on at Bama. As long as Saban is there we will lose this game period.

I hate Bama

Activated Alpha
10-16-2021, 09:21 PM
I wonder if they say the same thing about us and baseball. Or do their fans say, what isth thisth basthball? between their one buck tooth

Quaoarsking
10-16-2021, 09:33 PM
3) The talent gap is ridiculous between our two teams. Absolutely ridiculous. Bama will never lose to us until the talent gap is shortened.

Yeah, for 12 games a year my entire emotional state is determined by what happens on the football field, but this one week every year I just laugh it off. Of course we got our ass kicked. It was almost impossible that we wouldn't when Alabama is able to stock up this level of talent relative to us.

If any other team beat us 49-9, I would be unpleasant to be around for the rest of the weekend.

Dawgfan77
10-16-2021, 09:35 PM
Flame away. But this won't work at state.

AROB44
10-17-2021, 06:03 AM

👍

Bothrops
10-17-2021, 06:57 AM
Upset alert next week?

sleepy dawg
10-17-2021, 06:58 AM
They have a tooth?

RezDog7
10-17-2021, 07:41 AM

Did it work against A&M and NC State or nah?

msugolf
10-17-2021, 07:51 AM
Did it work against A&M and NC State or nah?

We scored 26 and 24 points in those games, which is on the low end in todays game. And we had 315 yards of total offense against ncstate. Quit acting like the air raid was our saving grace in those games. It?s failed more than it?s succeeded.

RezDog7
10-17-2021, 08:10 AM
We scored 26 and 24 points in those games, which is on the low end in todays game. And we had 315 yards of total offense against ncstate. Quit acting like the air raid was our saving grace in those games. It?s failed more than it?s succeeded.

When did Mullen score more than that? I'll hang up abs listen.

Dawgfan77
10-17-2021, 08:14 AM
Against Bama? 14 and 17

Really Clark?
10-17-2021, 08:17 AM

We averaged more than that in 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017. Hell we averaged 25.3 in Mullen's first year. And the early part of his career here the SEC West was at an historic level top to bottom.

msstate7
10-17-2021, 08:22 AM

Probably worth noting... bama entered our game #40 in scoring defense. From 2009-2020, their lowest finish was #13. We were held 13 points below their avg allowed last night and 5 less than usm and Mercer got.

CadaverDawg
10-17-2021, 08:49 AM
Probably worth noting... bama entered our game #40 in scoring defense. From 2009-2020, their lowest finish was #13. We were held 13 points below their avg allowed last night and 5 less than usm and Mercer got.

Watch out dropping facts. There's a lot of people with their head in the sand that those will offend.

We suck, the air raid will never work in this league in any type of consistent way. Cohen is hoping to get enough wins out of Leach to make people forget about Moorhead and extend his AD career. At this point I'm back to hoping the blind supporters will wake up sooner than later so we aren't back to joining Vandy and South Carolina at the bottom of the cellar.

I still can't believe we were unable to capitalize on a #1 ranking, Dak Prescott, Ole
Miss probation, and Dan Mullen. We weren't even able to create a gap in our own State with our rival, much less take a leap forward in the SEC. the Moorhead and Leach hires completely ruined what Mullen had done for this program in his tenure here. Thanks, John.

Bothrops
10-17-2021, 09:03 AM
Watch out dropping facts. There's a lot of people with their head in the sand that those will offend.

We suck, the air raid will never work in this league in any type of consistent way. Cohen is hoping to get enough wins out of Leach to make people forget about Moorhead and extend his AD career. At this point I'm back to hoping the blind supporters will wake up sooner than later so we aren't back to joining Vandy and South Carolina at the bottom of the cellar.

I still can't believe we were unable to capitalize on a #1 ranking, Dak Prescott, Ole
Miss probation, and Dan Mullen. We weren't even able to create a gap in our own State with our rival, much less take a leap forward in the SEC. the Moorhead and Leach hires completely ruined what Mullen had done for this program in his tenure here. Thanks, John.

Until we have a quarterback that's not limited in any way the air raid is destined for failure. But a qb that has the right tools and abilities, it will work most of the time. In other words, a qb that is most likely a highly coveted prospect that pans out.

CadaverDawg
10-17-2021, 09:08 AM
Until we have a quarterback that's not limited in any way the air raid is destined for failure. But a qb that has the right tools and abilities, it will work most of the time. In other words, a qb that is most likely a highly coveted prospect that pans out.

What makes you say this? Leach has never had one of those.

Bothrops
10-17-2021, 01:17 PM

Someone at least 6'4 with a cannon that's accurate, and also throws a catchable short pass like Rogers, but possesses great escapability. A physical presence with these tools and a little "it" factor. Perfect world, I know.

Dak Holliday
10-17-2021, 06:04 PM
Someone at least 6'4 with a cannon that's accurate, and also throws a catchable short pass like Rogers, but possesses great escapability. A physical presence with these tools and a little "it" factor. Perfect world, I know.

Does John Elway have grandkids yet? 😂

Dawgfan77
10-17-2021, 07:09 PM
Does John Elway have grandkids yet? 😂

Da Bears great grandson got to take some snaps yesterday!!!

Lord McBuckethead
10-17-2021, 07:46 PM
Leach has also never won anything.

parabrave
10-17-2021, 09:50 PM
Leach has also never won anything.

He did play OM in the Cotton Bowl, Oh wait. Wasn't he TTs Coach?