PDA

View Full Version : Name that controversial call!

Hambone
10-16-2021, 04:04 PM
With us playing Alabama you know at some point there is going to be a call (or no call) that we will be livid about.

I?ll go first. There will be an obvious hold preventing a sack on a TD pass right in front of the ref that Bama doesn?t get called for.

Apoplectic
10-16-2021, 04:11 PM
I have us downing a punt only to have a bammer pick it up and return for a TD while several of their players are running onto the field?..nah that?s too ridiculous. Bama and some form of holdi yng either for or against.

Todd4State
10-16-2021, 04:49 PM
Guy for Alabama obviously runs out on our sidelines doesn't get called. They get a TD. Replay is "inconclusive".

TUSK
10-16-2021, 04:57 PM
Bammer OL holds our DL while another guy for Alabama obviously runs out on our sidelines doesn't get called. Fumbles before he gets in the endzone. They get a TD. Replay is "inconclusive" allowing Bammer to hang on for a narrow 31-14 win...

FTFY

Ranchdawg
10-16-2021, 04:59 PM
I have us driving into the red zone. Third down, we throw a complete pass to make it first down at the 10yrd line. Then after it?s apparent that we are going to complete the pass for first down a flag comes out, holding on us. Then we line up for next play, before the play we jump offsides. Then the next play we get called illegal player down field. Then next we throw a incomplete pass. Then punt! I?ve seen this movie before!

starkvegasdawg
10-16-2021, 05:09 PM
We'll get a long pass play to change the game and get popped for an ineligible player downfield.

parabrave
10-16-2021, 05:31 PM
We get called for offsides at the 1 when their Linebacker is yelling our count.

BulldogBear
10-16-2021, 05:52 PM
Non contact PI called on us

Wait, that already happened