PDA

View Full Version : Ight time to pick!

Maverick91
10-15-2021, 10:12 AM
Got some big games this weekend.

Million Dollar Band V highway 82: I was really close with the Aggies I said we would win 26-24 we won 26-22. So, I am going Dogs 31-30.

Plainsmen v Ar-Kansas: I don't see Auburn with Nix having the firepower to get this done on the road. Arky 38-28.

Blue Grass V The Hedges: Kentucky bothers me. They have been very blessed at home this year, I feel like this actually their first real game. So, I don't know what they are, this thing could go anyway outside of a blow up from Kentucky. Dogs 31-14.

The Racists V Davy Crockett: Davy brings ole Betsy and obliterates the confeds. 45-31.

Secondary games:

I am rooting for LSU's grass field to win.

Missouri wins in 8 overtimes. 3-0 finally outshines our 3-2 loss.

Vandy pulls the upset, but a twist. they don't score an offensive touchdown.

Extendedcab
10-15-2021, 10:49 AM
For those of you old enough to remember!

Are you sure you are not Leonard Postero of the 1970's "Leonard Losers" radio show. He was hilarious to listen to. I miss that show!

99jc
10-15-2021, 11:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orNSnTzRBW0

RocketDawg
10-15-2021, 06:21 PM
For those of you old enough to remember!

Are you sure you are not Leonard Postero of the 1970's "Leonard Losers" radio show. He was hilarious to listen to. I miss that show!

I remember him and agree wholeheartedly. Never knew his last name was Postero though. But i do remember him talking about "Post Toasties" - I guess I never made the connection.