PDA

View Full Version : Fall Ball Baseball Double Header

The Federalist Engineer
10-12-2021, 09:41 PM
Double header yesterday:

- What field position does Bryce Chance fit? If practice and scrimmage is meaningful, then he's a starter
- Did we invite the Ump from the 2019 Louisville game? Nearly 40 walks in two short games?
- walling and Fristoe pitch a combined 0.2 innings with 5 hits, 10 runs, and 6 walks. Scary
- KC Hunt and Jackson Conn then came in and do very ok, after Walling and Fristoe

Who do we see as top-3 starters at the beginning of the season?

State82
10-12-2021, 09:47 PM
Double header yesterday:

- What field position does Bryce Chance fit? If practice and scrimmage is meaningful, then he's a starter
- Did we invite the Ump from the 2019 Louisville game? Nearly 40 walks in two short games?
- walling and Fristoe pitch a combined 0.2 innings with 5 hits, 10 runs, and 6 walks. Scary
- KC Hunt and Jackson Conn then came in and do very ok

Who do we see as top-3 starters at the beginning of the season?

Damn, that is some putrid shit.

AlSwearengen
10-12-2021, 10:19 PM
I wonder if the pitchers are limited in what they can throw. Fastballs only? I hope they are starting the at bat with a 2-0 count or something like that.

Todd4State
10-12-2021, 10:49 PM
Chance is an outfielder. More of a corner outfielder.

Top three starters:

Sims
Cade Smith
Then either Fristoe, Walling, Jack Walker, or Hunt.

HoopsDawg
10-12-2021, 10:53 PM
Chance is an outfielder. More of a corner outfielder.

Top three starters:

Sims
Cade Smith
Then either Fristoe, Walling, Jack Walker, or Hunt.

Nah, Sunday guy will be Simmons or Walker. Can't rule out Preston Johnson completely.

Todd4State
10-12-2021, 10:55 PM
Nah, Sunday guy will be Simmons or Walker. Can't rule out Preston Johnson completely.

Simmons has had a lot of strikeouts but he has also allowed a lot of base runners- more than one per IP. I agree that Preston Johnson can't be totally ruled outZ