PDA

View Full Version : Hahahahahahahahaha

Coach34
10-12-2021, 09:21 PM
Karma always comes a calling Yanci. Reap it.

When do I get my Rebel Rags subpoena? Moron

confucius say
10-12-2021, 09:24 PM
What I miss? Or is this about him lying about quoting a recruit?

Jack Lambert
10-12-2021, 09:31 PM
What I miss? Or is this about him lying about quoting a recruit?

The recruit made him look bad.*****

preachermatt83
10-12-2021, 11:11 PM
He got fired

HoopsDawg
10-12-2021, 11:14 PM
Did he really prevent you from getting a job at South Panola?

Dawg_Lover
10-13-2021, 02:00 AM
Karma always comes a calling Yanci. Reap it.

Reminds me of a quote I believe is a good life lesson while raising children to become responsible, conscionable adults. I am thinking it may apply here.

Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.
? Robert Louis Stevenson

And, if you do not like that one, here is another.

When karma lands, it lands hard.
Tom Fitton

Ranchdawg
10-13-2021, 06:48 AM
I can not believe Chuck (if that was truly him) defended Yancy and went even further stating that Yancy had thru 247 steered multiple recruits to OM. And some of said recruits were presently on the team now. That coaches knew what he was doing and truly appreciated him. HUGE NCAA violations. I remember when all the recruiting stuff under Freeze. Yancy was front and center denied anything at all happened. Then started a campaign of everyone was doing the same and it was worth it.

By Yancy! Good riddance! Karma!

Coach34
10-13-2021, 08:10 AM
Did he really prevent you from getting a job at South Panola?

I already had the job at SP. Was on my 2nd day of work. Somebody told him about it while he was on vacation in Mexico. He got his minions mobilized and they started bombarding the Super with emails and calls. To take some heat off the HC whom I have known 30 years- I agreed to walk away.

This has also continued at every other school Ive been hired at since. I dont walk away anymore.

ShotgunDawg
10-13-2021, 08:26 AM
I already had the job at SP. Was on my 2nd day of work. Somebody told him about it while he was on vacation in Mexico. He got his minions mobilized and they started bombarding the Super with emails and calls. To take some heat off the HC whom I have known 30 years- I agreed to walk away.

This has also continued at every other school Ive been hired at since. I dont walk away anymore.

Congrats coach. Maybe it’s too late, but it’s always nice when the real bad guys are revealed

TrapGame
10-13-2021, 08:38 AM

That's pretty low to mess with someone's livelihood. But we are talking about people who total pieces of shit.

Maverick91
10-13-2021, 08:44 AM

That's trash! Glad you don't walk away!

MaroonFlounder
10-13-2021, 08:54 AM
Yanci made up a lie about Ethan Small and got outed on it a few years ago. That ramped up my hatred for YP

PGHBulldogBG
10-13-2021, 10:01 AM

It?s crazy people get so worked up about message board posts. I think Ole Miss gets frustrated because most other school ?flagships? have a sport they are good at they can brag about. Even though Kstate and Az state are better in football, Arizona and Kansas have hoops. If you look around the country it?s rare that these type of schools don?t have one great sport and the problem Ole Miss faces is that they do not. The only other state I can think of is Iowa/Iowa State but Iowa consistently has a better program than ISU. That can?t be said for Ole Miss over the last 30 years and I think it really annoys them.

shrimp
10-13-2021, 10:01 AM
What were the emails/calls about? Your affiliation with this message board?

Dak Holliday
10-13-2021, 10:10 AM
That's pretty low to mess with someone's livelihood. But we are talking about people who total pieces of shit.
😂 this behavior is not limited to Ole Miss. It happens in our fanbase and basically all fanbases just as often. Unfortunately, we have created a situation in society where we can?t just disagree, but one of us has to be evil or deranged, making it ok to go after their livelihood. If they?re evil, you?re doing the world a favor by getting them removed. Dehumanization is very real.
On a different note, while it?s hilarious that Yancy?s bs bit him in the ass, it kinda sucks he got fired. He made OM look worse than I?ve ever been able to. 😂

BrunswickDawg
10-13-2021, 10:13 AM
It?s crazy people get so worked up about message board posts. I think Ole Miss gets frustrated because most other school ?flagships? have a sport they are good at they can brag about. Even though Kstate and Az state are better in football, Arizona and Kansas have hoops. If you look around the country it?s rare that these type of schools don?t have one great sport and the problem Ole Miss faces is that they do not. The only other state I can think of is Iowa/Iowa State but Iowa consistently has a better program than ISU. That can?t be said for Ole Miss over the last 30 years and I think it really annoys them.

You forgot about Women's Golf? How could you?

Commercecomet24
10-13-2021, 10:17 AM
Glad you got the last laugh on those morons, C34! Yesterday was a good day!

Dak Holliday
10-13-2021, 10:25 AM
Like button push 👆🏼. He who laughs last, laughs best. Congrats, 34

HancockCountyDog
10-13-2021, 10:51 AM

Good for you - its pretty amazing that it took this long for him to get caught.

OLJWales
10-13-2021, 10:52 AM

Damn Coach, I remember that shit. If memory serves, around the same time you did your famous radio segment on The Ole Miss Network exposing Ole Miss Violations.

I don't understand the mentality of wanting to destroy a man's ability to sustain his family. If they were Real Men, they would have done their own piece trying to refute your stuff and leave it there.

I agree with you most times and enjoy your shit on ED. I have also taken a swipe or two atcha for shits and giggles but never would I poke fun bout yo JAB. You've been thru hell sir, keep up the good fight Man and keep winning. HAIL STATE.

Dawg_Lover
10-13-2021, 11:53 AM

It is a real shame a defamation lawsuit could not be filed against such a scumbag (not meaning to insult all other scumbags). That ship sailed long ago, though.