PDA

View Full Version : (FoF) Friend of Freeze States on TigerDroppings 'He Wants the Job'

Indndawg
10-10-2021, 02:33 PM
Apparently very badly.

Can't see LSU pulling an OM 2x

Are they willing to go OM level on cheating w/NCAA still snooping post all the garbage of the last couple of years

Bass Chaser
10-10-2021, 02:37 PM
With the Title IX stuff they have going on that would be a surprising hire.

Hambone
10-10-2021, 03:09 PM
They Do. Not. Care.

They have boosters funneling money through childrens hospitals, head coaches caught dead to right giving players money. If you think they give one shit about how their “perception” would be received I don’t know what to tell you.

Just Win Baby Win

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2021, 04:02 PM
Are they willing to go OM level on cheating w/NCAA still snooping post all the garbage of the last couple of years

They already cheat much worse than OM ever has.

I’m always surprised that people don’t realize this

MoreCowbell
10-10-2021, 04:13 PM
That surprises me there is no way I would have thought he wanted to coach LSU***

OLJWales
10-10-2021, 04:18 PM
That surprises me there is no way I would have thought he wanted to coach LSU***

Beat me to that one.

Coach34
10-10-2021, 04:34 PM
There is no more cheating in college football. The NIL deal made it all legal. People have to move past that.

OLJWales
10-10-2021, 05:13 PM
There is no more cheating in college football. The NIL deal made it all legal. People have to move past that.

Same shit I been thinking.

ShotgunDawg
10-10-2021, 06:20 PM

Would love to see Stanford go all in on paying players just piss off all the blue bloods.

HoopsDawg
10-10-2021, 06:20 PM
Freeze is toast. Low key choice could be Dave Aranda.

Westdawg
10-10-2021, 06:22 PM
Apparently very badly.

They stole from charity hospitals and orphans - and a whole lot worse....OM ain?t got nothin? on the Corndogs when it comes to dirty recruiting.

Dawgfan77
10-10-2021, 06:32 PM

But paying for sex with minors is illegal...

parabrave
10-10-2021, 06:53 PM

This all day.

Tripp McNeely
10-10-2021, 07:04 PM

Across state lines as well. Had the right digging been done, he'd have been in prison for a LONG time

TrapGame
10-10-2021, 07:08 PM
I think LSU winds up settling for Napier. It's a low key, safe hire.

Coach34
10-10-2021, 07:29 PM

When was he charged with that?

TALL DAWG
10-10-2021, 07:43 PM

Back to the NIL deal.
Can someone answer these:
1) Will there be say a ?public record? site, so to speak, that anyone can log into to see who has given a player(s) $ and what amount was given?
2) Is each school responsible for keeping up with the NIL deals?

Totally curious on how this will be kept up with.

Coach34
10-10-2021, 07:48 PM
Back to the NIL deal.
1) Will there be say a ?public record? site, so to speak, that anyone can log into to see who has given a player(s) $ and what amount was given?

good luck with anybody keeping up with all that

Dawgfan77
10-10-2021, 07:50 PM

Don't be that guy coach. We both know what went down.... don't be that guy

Hambone
10-10-2021, 07:52 PM
Isn’t the first time he skirted prison either.

Could have been sent to prison for his actions at Briarcrest.

Dawgfan77
10-10-2021, 07:56 PM

Thank you sir!

SPMT
10-10-2021, 08:05 PM
I?d take him!

confucius say
10-10-2021, 08:13 PM
Back to the NIL deal.

Every NIL deal has to be reported to the school, yes. And has to be run through compliance and signed off on.

confucius say
10-10-2021, 08:14 PM

If you ever talk to some females who were students there the same time he was there, they have some interesting stories.

OLJWales
10-10-2021, 08:22 PM
Every NIL deal has to be reported to the school, yes. And has to be run through compliance and signed off on.

Wonder what a red flag would look like. What's there to skirt?

confucius say
10-10-2021, 08:23 PM
Wonder what a red flag would look like. What's there to skirt?

I think it's just more of a formality that is required.
Would prob have to be pretty egregious to be flagged.

OLJWales
10-10-2021, 08:31 PM
If you ever talk to some females who were students there the same time he was there, they have some interesting stories.

How the hell did he get away with the Memphis stuff if there were witnesses?

We know Rose bowl got the phone logs but was there evidence of money transactions? Is it against the law to call? I still think it was for croots.

lastmajordog
10-10-2021, 08:35 PM
del

Hambone
10-10-2021, 08:37 PM
How the hell did he get away with the Memphis stuff if there were witnesses .

My understanding is they were paid and signed a NDA.

Todd4State
10-10-2021, 09:25 PM
I can not see LSU hiring someone with a background like that even though they can cover anything up. Their most recent hires- Kim Mulkey and Jay Johnson are not like that. It's also why I would be surprised if they hired Kiffin because of his playboy attitude especially with regards to women. Same with Urban Meyer. Freeze is going to beg for any SEC blueblood job that comes open. And he's never going to get it. He needs to focus on making Liberty the Southern Baptist Notre Dame and forget it.

If I were in LSU's shoes I think I would try to hire Bob Stoops. He has a clean background compared to the guys I mentioned above. He has won a National Title. He's a good coach. And I think he may be OK getting back into coaching as he took a XFL job before it folded. He's 61 too so he isn't ancient especially compared to Saban and Mack Brown. He has beaten Saban. I think he would be able to hire a good OC too and has a good eye for talent- see Leach, Kevin Wilson, Chuck Long, and Lincoln Riley. He could easily pull Lebby from Ole Miss and run the defense along with his brother Mike Stoops like Saban runs Alabama's defense.

Dawgology
10-10-2021, 09:51 PM
If/when Kiffin goes to LSU look for Ole Miss to try to bring back Freeze. I?m sure they will bill it as ?the second coming?? imply what you will.

CaptainObvious
10-10-2021, 10:20 PM
I can not see LSU hiring someone with a background like that even though they can cover anything up. Their most recent hires- Kim Mulkey and Jay Johnson are not like that. It's also why I would be surprised if they hired Kiffin because of his playboy attitude especially with regards to women. Same with Urban Meyer. Freeze is going to beg for any SEC blueblood job that comes open. And he's never going to get it. He needs to focus on making Liberty the Southern Baptist Notre Dame and forget it.

If I were in LSU's shoes I think I would try to hire Bob Stoops. He has a clean background compared to the guys I mentioned above. He has won a National Title. He's a good coach. And I think he may be OK getting back into coaching as he took a XFL job before it folded. He's 61 too so he isn't ancient especially compared to Saban and Mack Brown. He has beaten Saban. I think he would be able to hire a good OC too and has a good eye for talent- see Leach, Kevin Wilson, Chuck Long, and Lincoln Riley. He could easily pull Lebby from Ole Miss and run the defense along with his brother Mike Stoops like Saban runs Alabama's defense.

He needs to focus on making Liberty University the Greenville Christian School of College Football!

Homedawg
10-10-2021, 10:23 PM
Apparently very badly.

Lsu already cheats at an ole miss level and then some... so why does that matter? Ncaa is powerless. Hell wade is still coaching basketball there right?? Do I think Hugh gets the job? No. But it won't be Bc of anything you mentioned.

Homedawg
10-10-2021, 10:24 PM

Mulkey? You think shes innocent? Hahahahha. As I said before, lsu cheats like hell. Doesn't care. The reason he doesn't get the job won't be Bc he "made" calls to hookers. Their ad is big ego guy. He'll shot for the stars. Lsu is a top 10 job w the right guy they win big. Hell, LEs won there and he was an idiot. The last 3 guys there won NC.

Todd4State
10-10-2021, 10:32 PM
Mulkey? You think shes innocent? Hahahahha. As I said before, lsu cheats like hell. Doesn't care. The reason he doesn't get the job won't be Bc he "made" calls to hookers. Their ad is big ego guy. He'll shot for the stars. Lsu is a top 10 job w the right guy they win big. Hell, LEs won there and he was an idiot. The last 3 guys there won NC.

Maybe not then. I don't really follow women's basketball. Even when Vic was here.

No question they will shoot for the stars. That's why I think Stoops is a good fit for them.

Todd4State
10-10-2021, 10:33 PM
He needs to focus on making Liberty University the Greenville Christian School of College Football!

Better example.

Todd4State
10-10-2021, 10:34 PM
If/when Kiffin goes to LSU look for Ole Miss to try to bring back Freeze. I?m sure they will bill it as ?the second coming?? imply what you will.

Going to be a lot harder to cheat with the NIL going on.

Lord McBuckethead
10-11-2021, 07:31 AM
Freeze is toast. Low key choice could be Dave Aranda.

I am telling you guys, doesn?t there seem to be much more issues with the hookers than what was originally reported? I wonder how long after Freeze got hired at a P5 job it would take for some writer some where to ask Freeze, why Hookers in other states so near underage recruits and so far away from your home?

I am not saying it happened, I am just saying that would be my first question until he proves that it was for his use over a recruiting tactic.

OLJWales
10-11-2021, 08:23 AM

?

Lord McBuckethead
10-11-2021, 08:37 AM

Hell, My company could legally, within the NCAA rules, give the nations top 5 High School WRs and the top 2 QBs one duel threat the other pro, 500k each for 20 minutes of their time. 100% Within the rules. 100% worth it. Throw in 100k per season for the top OL and DL players. Bonuses for players that win national awards.
If I were a billionaire, there is zero chance a single college in the entire NCAA would be earning more NIL money than the state players.
I would have a PR firm do publicity for all the players. Each would have their own brand under the MSU brand. My company would push their stories, their image all over the place.

All of that 100% legal under the current rules.

lastmajordog
10-11-2021, 09:28 AM
They already cheat much worse than OM ever has.

I?m always surprised that people don?t realize this

The Kingfish and Ray Nagin approve this message....

Johnson85
10-11-2021, 09:38 AM

I think it's going to be harder for an SEC school to take a risk on that. They aren't going to be able to credibly claim ignorance if somebody goes digging.

That said, if Freeze wins 10 a year at Liberty for a few years, then somebody will be willing to pretend they don't know about it. And with the NIL stuff, you shouldn't have to worry about him doing anything like that again.

TrapGame
10-11-2021, 09:59 AM
I think it's going to be harder for an SEC school to take a risk on that. They aren't going to be able to credibly claim ignorance if somebody goes digging.

That said, if Freeze wins 10 a year at Liberty for a few years, then somebody will be willing to pretend they don't know about it. And with the NIL stuff, you shouldn't have to worry about him doing anything like that again.

Freeze will be welcomed back from the wilderness in the next few years. A P5 program will give him a chance. If Norvell gets canned at Florida St. I can see them taking a chance on Freeze.

Indndawg
10-11-2021, 01:46 PM
This. Its still way too early for Hookerboy or Tacoboy

Lord McBuckethead
10-11-2021, 02:30 PM
I actually cannot wait for Freeze to rejoin the P5 world. I cannot wait until people have to discuss his "exit" from Ole Miss, how that impacts his recruiting, and how we all get to make fun of him every time some church some where gives him a pulpit to preach from. He is a used car salesman. Surely the media isn't going to let it go, are they?

Ari Gold
10-11-2021, 03:17 PM
A hire of Freeze would put them in the running for Arch...

99jc
10-11-2021, 03:22 PM
Ogerons buyout is 17 million

Turfdawg67
10-11-2021, 05:24 PM
They Do. Not. Care.

They have boosters funneling money through childrens hospitals, head coaches caught dead to right giving players money. If you think they give one shit about how their ?perception? would be received I don?t know what to tell you.

Just Win Baby Win

In all honesty, this thread could've ended here at this 3rd or so post...