PDA

View Full Version : Well At least we won't hear

parabrave
10-09-2021, 11:47 PM
anymore Bryce Young heisman talk anymore. He was just plain crappy tonight. Why Saban didn't run when on the goaline is beyond me.

LC Dawg
10-09-2021, 11:54 PM
Well, you're about to hear a lot more of Corral for Heisman talk.

OLJWales
10-10-2021, 12:03 AM

BRILLIANT!

parabrave
10-10-2021, 12:03 AM

Yep. But they will be looking at someone from outside the SEC now.

LC Dawg
10-10-2021, 12:22 AM
Yep. But they will be looking at someone from outside the SEC now.
It's a pretty weak field and the media loves Corral for some reason. Someone else will emerge I'm sure but barring injury I think Corral will be in NY for the announcement.

TUSK
10-10-2021, 12:30 AM
anymore Bryce Young heisman talk anymore. He was just plain crappy tonight. Why Saban didn't run when on the goaline is beyond me.

1. No
2. No (subjective)
3. I've no phukin idea

LC Dawg
10-10-2021, 01:04 AM
1. No
2. No (subjective)
3. I've no phukin idea

You seem defensive. Did something bad happen?***

parabrave
10-10-2021, 01:07 AM
You seem defensive. Did something bad happen?***

Some old Junked up cars on TUSKs back 40 being used for grenade practice tonight!!!

TUSK
10-10-2021, 02:57 AM
What NC odds you cats givin', these days?

Dawgface
10-10-2021, 07:23 AM

We're dogs.....not cats. UGA are the favorites now.

msstate7
10-10-2021, 07:25 AM
Alabama will win the west and play Georgia for the sec. I wouldn't say young is out if it yet

basedog
10-10-2021, 07:49 AM
I'm kinda lost for words about Bama's play calling late in the game and panic they showed along with a defense that couldn't make plays with 3 minutes in the game.

I didn't understand why they were passing so much inside the 10 yard line. Also on their last possession, they panic with plenty of time to score but yet again they throw 3 passes (yes receivers dropped passes) instead of pound the ball with Robinson who is their best offensive weapon.

Lastly, as I stated Bama dropped passes, had penalties and made mistakes all night. I had then way over rated, now the question is did the Aggies wake up a sleeping giant? Next Saturday will tell the truth.

msstate7
10-10-2021, 07:57 AM
I'm kinda lost for words about Bama's play calling late in the game and panic they showed along with a defense that couldn't make plays with 3 minutes in the game.

I didn't understand why they were passing so much inside the 10 yard line. Also on their last possession, they panic with plenty of time to score but yet again they throw 3 passes (yes receivers dropped passes) instead of pound the ball with Robinson who is their best offensive weapon.

Lastly, as I stated Bama dropped passes, had penalties and made mistakes all night. I had then way over rated, now the question is did the Aggies wake up a sleeping giant? Next Saturday will tell the truth.

Aggies should be able to put a string of wins together now. They have 2 very winnable games (at mizzou, South Carolina) before hosting auburn. If calzada has turned the corner, I can see them running the table.

ETA.., I see 3 games they could possibly lose: auburn, at OM, at lsu

Hambone
10-10-2021, 07:59 AM

Give your salty ass a rest, maybe.

basedog
10-10-2021, 08:13 AM
Aggies should be able to put a string of wins together now. They have 2 very winnable games (at mizzou, South Carolina) before hosting auburn. If calzada has turned the corner, I can see them running the table.

ETA.., I see 3 games they could possibly lose: auburn, at OM, at lsu

I can't see Auburn or Lsu beating them, iffy with OM mostly because the Bearsharks can score.

Todd4State
10-10-2021, 08:37 AM

I fully expected them to lean on Robinson and get the heck out of there with a win. Probably would have worked too. They would have gotten the win and run the clock out.

Jack Lambert
10-10-2021, 08:51 AM

Ole miss is going to lose some games. They absolutely have not defense. "Again"

msstate7
10-10-2021, 08:54 AM
Ole miss is going to lose some games. They absolutely have not defense. "Again"

I see the following games as potential losses: at tenn, at auburn, aTm, at state. I have a really hard time seeing them run the table. I say their split those and go 9-3

Schultzy
10-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Saban wasn’t right last night - he looked disheveled and his halftime interview was incoherent rambling drivel which is unlike him.

He had no good response as to why he didn’t use those three timeouts before the half with tam pinned deep. I think he just wasn’t confident in his D and just wanted to get to the locker room and re-group but he couldn’t admit that.

basedog
10-10-2021, 09:47 AM
Saban wasn’t right last night - he looked disheveled and his halftime interview was incoherent rambling drivel which is unlike him.

He had no good response as to why he didn’t use those three timeouts before the half with tam pinned deep. I think he just wasn’t confident in his D and just wanted to get to the locker room and re-group but he couldn’t admit that.

It's called "getting out of your comfort zone" Been a long time Saban has been in that situation and like many he pretty much lost his patience. He put his young QB in a pressure situation which he has never had before, just poor coaching last night.
But I will say kudos to Jimbo, I have been hard on him and he kept his cool down the stretch as well as their QB!

LC Dawg
10-10-2021, 10:00 AM
I see the following games as potential losses: at tenn, at auburn, aTm, at state. I have a really hard time seeing them run the table. I say their split those and go 9-3

Tennessee is the most intriguing to me. I haven't seen them play but they score a lot of points except against FL. Can they out score Ole Miss? And if A&M keeps playing like they did last night they will beat Ole Miss.
They'll still be a lot of Corral for Heisman talk though unless he has some shitty games.

Saltydog
10-10-2021, 10:32 AM

I?ve never thought Young was great to begin with. Just the product of being a decent QB with super talent around him!

Apoplectic
10-10-2021, 11:21 AM
Jimbo has been planning for this game for the entire offseason. He expected to beat us and hogs on talent and vanilla sets. Probably could have been undefeated if his qb doesn?t get hurt. If the old starter was better than calzada then damn they were legit.

OLJWales
10-10-2021, 11:37 AM
I?ve never thought Young was great to begin with. Just the product of being a decent QB with super talent around him!

LOL, ain't he the one who cashed in big before taking a snap.?

parabrave
10-10-2021, 01:33 PM
We're dogs.....not cats. UGA are the favorites now.

Remember we are a Baseball school!!!

The Federalist Engineer
10-10-2021, 01:49 PM
1. No
2. No (subjective)
3. I've no phukin idea

I don't think it was Young that let you guys down. It was the defense in the final 4/5 minutes. One Bama kid even dropped a TD pass that would have won the game. Your boys got a field goal on that drive.

R2Dawg
10-10-2021, 01:50 PM

Agree. He is good but Bama acts like the next player is the greatest of all time. Bama taking a step back this year on D and on O.

I do like the Robinson kid at RB though.

parabrave
10-10-2021, 01:52 PM
So TUSK I just want to know if Micha traveled with the team last night or did Saban give him a bus ticket home. That dumbshit might of cost Bama the game. Well him and not running the ball near the goalline also.

TUSK
10-10-2021, 03:14 PM
So TUSK I just want to know if Micha traveled with the team last night or did Saban give him a bus ticket home. That dumbshit might of cost Bama the game. Well him and not running the ball near the goalline also.

Shoulda left him in College Station.... There were a bunch of things (that included) that ALL had to happen for A&M to win... It was a "perfect storm" for Jimbo...

Apoplectic
10-10-2021, 03:21 PM
Shoulda left him in College Station.... There were a bunch of things (that included) that ALL had to happen for A&M to win... It was a "perfect storm" for Jimbo...

A&M was far from perfect last night. They were better prepared on O and D.