PDA

View Full Version : Wilder -Fury III. Who yall got? Don't discount Wilder's right

OLJWales
10-09-2021, 08:00 AM
But Fury is such a beast at 277 lbs or so. Wilder has always been suspect to sneaky lefts and couldn't handle Fury's last time. Wilder has one of the baddest rights Ive ever seen and could end it at any point with one punch. Wilder worked his ass off for this one. Much stronger.

Saltydog
10-09-2021, 08:10 AM
I?ll take Fury??Long live the Gypsy King?.

OLJWales
10-09-2021, 08:32 AM
I?ll take Fury??Long live the Gypsy King?.

Fury has added good spice to a sport that really needed some. His comeback story rocks too.

Loved my 10 days driving halfway across Ireland to Longford County where my ancestors hail. Just hung out and had a great time with them playing golf and getting drunk and shit. They have some big bad asses too. Tough sons of Bitches.

Saltydog
10-09-2021, 09:35 AM
And Fury is a tough SOB?.Those body shots take their toll??

OLJWales
10-09-2021, 09:41 AM
And Fury is a tough SOB?.Those body shots take their toll??

Those body shots were indeed brutal. Tyson also used his bulk to wear Wilder down clinching. That's why Wilder trained so hard.

Hambone
10-09-2021, 09:47 AM
Fury coming in 20 lbs heavier worries me. He didn’t want this fight. He wanted to fight Joshua instead.

Saltydog
10-09-2021, 11:15 AM
Fury coming in 20 lbs heavier worries me. He didn?t want this fight. He wanted to fight Joshua instead.

Ouch, didn?t know that. Wilder has gained weight as well but has gotten stronger and he needed too!

Wilder is the Ole Miss offense (can strike fast)! Fury is the State offense (slow, methodical)!

MoreCowbell
10-09-2021, 12:40 PM
But Fury is such a beast at 277 lbs or so. Wilder has always been suspect to sneaky lefts and couldn't handle Fury's last time. Wilder has one of the baddest rights Ive ever seen and could end it at any point with one punch. Wilder worked his ass off for this one. Much stronger.

I like Fury but heard on Undisputed he put on 30lbs for this fight so he better knock him out early or he is going to run out of gas weighing almost 300. Actually I think I like Wilder after hearing Fury didn’t want fight but was contractually obligated to it. I’d put $ on Wilder if I were to bet.

Saltydog
10-09-2021, 03:47 PM
Hate to say it because I like Fury but the more I?ve read and all things considered I?m afraid Wilder is hungrier for it?

Matt3467
10-10-2021, 01:02 PM
Fury took care of business last night. The better boxer won again. Period.

OLJWales
10-10-2021, 01:53 PM
I'll always admire Wilder's heart and that awesome right. The amount of punishment he withstood the last 2 fights was brutal but he has no quit. At 6-9", Fury carried that extra weight with no worries. Remember too Fury had a 3 yr layoff and ballooned to 400 lbs. He's just a big assed framed boy who obviously can carry extra.

Matt3467
10-10-2021, 02:17 PM
I'll always admire Wilder's heart and that awesome right. The amount of punishment he withstood the last 2 fights was brutal but he has no quit. At 6-9", Fury carried that extra weight with no worries. Remember too Fury had a 3 yr layoff and ballooned to 400 lbs. He's just a big assed framed boy who obviously can carry extra.

Hard to have any good thoughts about Wilder. He doesn't know how to lose. He's ungracious and probably thinking of another excuse for why he lost last night. Fury is not only a great boxer but a class act.