PDA

View Full Version : Buy/Sell Urban Meyer

somebodyshotmypaw
10-05-2021, 07:44 PM
Buy or sell

Urban Meyer coaches the full 2021 season in Jacksonville

Urban Meyer coaches a full 2022 season in Jacksonville.

I?m going with a very soft sell on 2021. I?m going with a hard sell on 2022.

SilentSteel16
10-05-2021, 07:47 PM
Once that video came out I am not sure he makes it this year. Pretty bad

SilentSteel16
10-05-2021, 07:49 PM
On the surface it is not absolutely terrible but when you see where his hand is, it changes everything. PR move I would say he exits considering it does not look good between he and TLaw right now.

SteelCurtain74
10-05-2021, 07:50 PM
Hard sell on both. If reports are true, he doesn't have much respect from the players in the locker room, not sure he ever did, and they laughed at his apology. He may be a good football coach but he seems like a horrible human being. I can't see him continuing to be the face of the franchise during press conferences.

MetEdDawg
10-05-2021, 08:05 PM
Urban was a bad hire from the beginning. Just an awful decision by them. May go down as one of the worst head coaching hires in NFL history.

If I'm them, I find a way to get him gone and hire Eric Bienemy before he jumps to USC.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-05-2021, 08:17 PM
Urban was grabbing her like a bowling ball. He gone.

Catfish
10-05-2021, 08:17 PM
No way he makes it through this season.

Commercecomet24
10-05-2021, 08:21 PM
He's gone and should be. He's lost the team and they have no respect for him(not sure they ever did). Pretty scummy dude, not just from this but from the stuff he allowed at uf and osu as well. Just not a good person.

Jarius
10-05-2021, 08:24 PM
Urban will just tell his wife it was Trevor Lawrence and it will all go away.

msstate7
10-05-2021, 08:41 PM
He will be fired or not be fired based on how much improvement his team shows as the season progresses. I think they've made pretty good progress the last 2 weeks. If this continues, I think he'll finish this season and be back next.

Dak Holliday
10-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Urban?s chest is already starting to hurt? when the world gets tough, he disappears like morning fog? one could say, like an urban legend

Commercecomet24
10-05-2021, 10:09 PM
Urban?s chest is already starting to hurt? when the world gets tough, he disappears like morning fog? one could say, like an urban legend

Awesome!

Dannyripms
10-06-2021, 03:27 AM
I don't see what he did wrong. Its not illegal to let a woman grind on you. I wouldn't fire him for that crap. If the team starts losing or isn't getting better then yes, that's a reason to fire him. But just because he gets laid is not a good reason.

SaintDawg
10-06-2021, 05:05 AM
I don't see what he did wrong. Its not illegal to let a woman grind on you. I wouldn't fire him for that crap. If the team starts losing or isn't getting better then yes, that's a reason to fire him. But just because he gets laid is not a good reason.
He is married. If he has a morality clause in his contract, they can let him go.

msstate7
10-06-2021, 06:19 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/MTRYjnQf/DAD312-CE-98-C3-4-CF1-A7-AB-02-CFF3-E479-FD.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

OLJWales
10-06-2021, 06:21 AM

Ain't nobody saying he gonna be fired. We talking sumthin more important than a job.

99jc
10-06-2021, 07:07 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1444494012942012418https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/Ap9Jjc9XrXARv_z1Po8.fg--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTcwNTtoPTQ4NDtjZj13ZWJw/https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/V5JrtpInfLbErmVsDHHGIg--~B/aD03MDM7dz0xMDI0O2FwcGlkPXl0YWNoeW9u/https://media.zenfs.com/en/the_independent_635/b31ceaeb0367f8a0321f9b04663b38c2

Activated Alpha
10-06-2021, 07:42 AM

Well if he cancelled his morning meetings and stuff with the team so he could slide his fingers in and out of a woman who he didn't share his vows with than that is definately a fireable offense. Public image is a big thing sometimes....

sleepy dawg
10-06-2021, 07:52 AM

nice

sleepy dawg
10-06-2021, 07:59 AM

The on field performance definitely has a major impact on all this, but the publicity issue is like a snowball. He's starting to have too many issues that are following him around everywhere he goes. Kinda like Freeze, he portrays one image, but continuously shows another. If this was just some single dude, nobody would give a shit, but he's not, and he's just ****ed up too many times. It looks terrible for the franchise, and most franchises wouldn't want to tolerate it... unless he's winning.

Commercecomet24
10-06-2021, 08:57 AM
If you have some time go read "Lost in the Swamp". A series the Boston Globe did on Meyer's time at Florida. It'll enlighten you to just how scummy this dude is. He's not quite as bad as Paterno and Briles but he's real close.

sleepy dawg
10-06-2021, 10:02 AM
If you have some time go read "Lost in the Swamp". A series the Boston Globe did on Meyer's time at Florida. It'll enlighten you to just how scummy this dude is. He's not quite as bad as Paterno and Briles but he's real close.

Found it: https://apps.bostonglobe.com/spotlight/gladiator/florida/

The series is about Aaron Hernandez, but this will take you to part 2 which talks about Urban some. Use the drop down at the top, center of the page to change parts. It's definitely an interesting read.

OLJWales
10-06-2021, 10:19 PM
I'll never forget postgame when our fans were still going off and he heard us. I thought he was gonna die. Funny shit.

Commercecomet24
10-06-2021, 10:21 PM
I'll never forget postgame when our fans were still going off and he heard us. I thought he was gonna die. Funny shit.

Yes sir! That's a great memory!

BrunswickDawg
10-07-2021, 05:59 AM
That was the loudest I've ever seen an MSU contingent at an away SEC game. I was sitting on the 50, 2 rows behind the UF bench that game. You could hear a pin drop in the Swamp when they missed the FG. We had maybe 2000 fans there, but we got lit post game for about 20 minutes.

OLJWales
10-07-2021, 06:03 AM
That was the loudest I've ever seen an MSU contingent at an away SEC game. I was sitting on the 50, 2 rows behind the UF bench that game. You could hear a pin drop in the Swamp when they missed the FG. We had maybe 2000 fans there, but we got lit post game for about 20 minutes.

Yep. Shit came thru the T.V. and I remember a "hail state' or "go Dogs" and you see him kinda hunch over in pain with what sounded like a last breath on his death bed. LMAO.

Leroy Jenkins
10-07-2021, 07:10 AM
Chuck Pagano was asked about it and he said, in 35 years (he) has never heard of a coach not traveling with the team. And, that it is especially bad if he stays back from the flight home to chase some strange.

He gone.

BrunswickDawg
10-07-2021, 07:23 AM
Yep. Shit came thru the T.V. and I remember a "hail state' or "go Dogs" and you see him kinda hunch over in pain with what sounded like a last breath on his death bed. LMAO.

It was good 'ol "Maroon/White" - about 10 seconds in

https://youtu.be/YfAhAn_fttU

*** And he mentions we went to a Drop 8 defense in the 2nd half to shut them down LOL!