PDA

View Full Version : Samford Exhibition (Baseball)

ZedFedder
10-03-2021, 02:19 PM
I know we won 8-2, but does anyone have any info on stats or who looked good?

AlSwearengen
10-03-2021, 04:20 PM
The only info that I have seen is that C. Smith pitched the first 2 innings Pico Kohn pitched 3&4. Stinnett pitched the 5th.

Walling started the second game and Yeager hit a hr, rain started and they called the game after 1 inning. That is all that I’ve seen.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
10-03-2021, 05:32 PM
Not sure why this loads on the site sideways but here's the roster for yesterdays game. Jack Walker started the 2nd game but can't recall how many pitches he threw before the game was called. Slate Alford played 3rd for us and looked good. Leggett was at 2nd and looked good. Forsythe at SS and also looked good. Jess Davis was in CF, Clark was in RF, Tanner C. Von Seibert was at 1st. Good crowed of about 1K - just under half being dawg fans. I didn't get there until the 3rd inning....Pico looked good - excited about this young man. Parker pitched well - didn't recognize him at first...cut his hair.

Homedawg
10-03-2021, 07:39 PM
The only info that I have seen is that C. Smith pitched the first 2 innings Pico Kohn pitched 3&4. Stinnett pitched the 5th.

Walling started the second game and Yeager hit a hr, rain started and they called the game after 1 inning. That is all that I’ve seen.

They delayed the second fame. We won 1-0 in game two. Both were 7 inning games.

Coach34
10-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Stinnett wants to get in the SP convo. I just dont see it happening.

AlSwearengen
10-03-2021, 09:11 PM
They delayed the second fame. We won 1-0 in game two. Both were 7 inning games.

Thanks for the correction. I was worried that I was repeating bad information.