PDA

View Full Version : What was your favorite moment of the game?

Gypsy_RoadDawg
10-03-2021, 11:40 AM
For me it was the look on Jimbo's face after we got the safety. The camera focused onto him and he realized that he had been "Leached".

memsu06
10-03-2021, 12:09 PM
Mine was when the announcers just talked about TAMU going man to man then we burn them for a TD.

For some reason I just knew we were about to throw for a TD.

Jack Lambert
10-03-2021, 12:22 PM
The sack in the end zone. Sealed the deal.

TNDawg35
10-03-2021, 12:43 PM
When Coach34 was at home and realized Leach just won an SEC game…

FISHDAWG
10-03-2021, 12:49 PM
When the commentators realized we were going to win.... I got the impression they were pulling hard for aTm

Jack Lambert
10-03-2021, 01:08 PM
When the commentators realized we were going to win.... I got the impression they were pulling hard for aTm

Yes that was the case. No SEC commentator pulls for Miss State. It pains them to have to say anything good about Miss State. I mean all of them. They will put our wins at the end of every SEC final episode and put our lost first.

basedog
10-03-2021, 01:28 PM
I thought the commentators were fair. I didn’t think they were pulling for the Aggies. What they were talking about was how important it was for the Aggies to win with all of the “over hype” they received before the season started.

StarkVegasSteve
10-03-2021, 01:31 PM
Without a doubt when the announcers were talking about us torching man right before the second Polk TD when they were in?..man

Commercecomet24
10-03-2021, 01:32 PM
I thought the commentators were fair. I didn’t think they were pulling for the Aggies. What they were talking about was how important it was for the Aggies to win with all of the “over hype” they received before the season started.

I agree. And I watched Tom Hart and Jordan Rodgers on secn after the game and they were very complimentary of our team and especially Will Rogers.

basedog
10-03-2021, 01:43 PM
I agree. And I watched Tom Hart and Jordan Rodgers on secn after the game and they were very complimentary of our team and especially Will Rogers.

Plus the Sec Network was giving MSU plenty love after the game.

Jimbo making $9 million per year is mind blowing!

Commercecomet24
10-03-2021, 01:50 PM

I really like Dhari he always gives us props and while I couldn't stand Chizik at auburn he's always fair in his assessment of us.

Jimbo is a used car salesman. He's literally robbing AM

IMissJack
10-03-2021, 02:40 PM
I really like Dhari he always gives us props and while I couldn't stand Chizik at auburn he's always fair in his assessment of us.

Chizik gives us the most rep of any of the studio guys. He is pretty fair.

R2Dawg
10-03-2021, 03:19 PM

Yep doesn't fit their ESPN talking point sheets so they don't know what to do.

R2Dawg
10-03-2021, 03:21 PM

Ain't never been sold on Jimbo. Agree are car salesman. He is livin off the one NC and Saban links. Good for TAMU. They get what they deserve.

Commercecomet24
10-03-2021, 03:21 PM
Ain't never been sold on Jimbo. Agree are car salesman. He is livin off the one NC and Saban links. Good for TAMU. They get what they deserve.

Yes sir!

was21
10-03-2021, 03:47 PM
When it ended

Lord McBuckethead
10-03-2021, 04:44 PM
Mine was when the announcers just talked about TAMU going man to man then we burn them for a TD.

For some reason I just knew we were about to throw for a TD.

Agreed. The announcers were like.... don't do it. Stay patient. Oh no they are doing it. Three plays that shred them later.... TD.

Lord McBuckethead
10-03-2021, 04:47 PM
Chizik generally likes Mike Leach and he understands what Leach was taking on when he signed his contract. It is not going to be overnight. We will lose games and be like WTF. But, when it is clicking... boom.
Chizik said he didn't want to talk bad about our WRs, but then went on to say when we have some serious Dude's out there at WR, this offense is going to be nasty.

Imagine if we have Boutte or 2 of Bama's WRs on our roster. Man.

was21
10-03-2021, 06:06 PM
Chzik is an objective commentator and analyst...better than most

Commercecomet24
10-03-2021, 06:12 PM
Chzik is an objective commentator and analyst...better than most

Yeah it's amazing I couldn't stand him when he was at auburn but I really like him as an analyst. He calls it straight up with not much bs

Offshore Dawg
10-03-2021, 06:16 PM
Yeah it's amazing I couldn't stand him when he was at auburn but I really like him as an analyst. He calls it straight up with not much bs

This is the correct take.

Gypsy_RoadDawg
10-03-2021, 06:18 PM

I thought they were very complimentary also and even more so on the SEC Network following the game.

Extendedcab
10-03-2021, 06:18 PM
Watching our guys running for open field instead of running to an opposing player or up the back of their blockers. Hopefully they have turned a corner!

Todd4State
10-03-2021, 06:42 PM

No wonder Larry Templeton didn't want to deal with his agent.

Todd4State
10-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Chizik also wants to be our football coach one day so there's that too.

basedog
10-03-2021, 07:06 PM
Chizik also wants to be our football coach one day so there's that too.

Funny or weird you say this cause I think the same. He sure wanted the HC job.