PDA

View Full Version : I went to Barrette Sally Twitter timeline

MaroonFlounder
10-02-2021, 11:08 PM
Zero tweets about the MSU/A&M game.

Before the season he proclaimed MSU would lose every SEC game. Yes, even Vandy.

2 days ago, he was on Finebaum and said MSU would not go bowling. And hey, we still could go back to choking and prove him right on that.

But I think we will beat Vandy and TN State...and then all we gotta do is pull 1 more upset to go 6-6.

By the way, he also LOVES him some Lane Kiffen, and predicted him to beat Saban. LOL

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2021, 11:18 PM
Zero tweets about the MSU/A&M game.

Before the season he proclaimed MSU would lose every SEC game. Yes, even Vandy.

2 days ago, he was on Finebaum and said MSU would not go bowling. And hey, we still could go back to choking and prove him right on that.

But I think we will beat Vandy and TN State...and then all we gotta do is pull 1 more upset to go 6-6.

By the way, he also LOVES him some Lane Kiffen, and predicted him to beat Saban. LOL

We'll be favored in some of those "upsets" down the stretch.

We're a top 25 caliber team

Homedawg
10-02-2021, 11:20 PM

Omg...

memsu06
10-02-2021, 11:25 PM
Auburn looks beatable right now, I think we have a shot if we play like we did tonight.

Dawgology
10-02-2021, 11:28 PM

We lost to Memphis and a really bad LSU team at home. We are getting better but we aren’t a top 25 team just yet

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2021, 11:29 PM
Omg...

excuse me?

Do you watch college football?

Dawgology
10-02-2021, 11:30 PM
excuse me?

Do you watch college football?

Put down the whiskey glass man. Just enjoy the win.

ShotgunDawg
We lost to Memphis and a really bad LSU team at home. We are getting better but we aren’t a top 25 team just yet

Our record doesn't say we are, but we are on the field. We've already beaten two top 25 teams for goodness sakes & there are many other in the top 25 that we would beat

ShotgunDawg
Put down the whiskey glass man. Just enjoy the win.

LOL. We've beaten two top 25 teams. I'll keep drinking my whiskey because I'm right

DownwardDawg
10-02-2021, 11:48 PM
We have the same record as number 15 jimbo fisher. And we just beat his ass.

Todd4State
10-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Other than Alabama if we play clean football we can win the remaining games.

dawgday166
10-02-2021, 11:57 PM

Don't get too excited just yet. And we ain't scoring 24 on Bama either but then they're Bama. We are moving in right direction tho and there were many positives today. Should be 5-0 right now. Rogers starting to see 2nd, 3rd receivers post snap better too. Oline may be starting to gel a little better but they ain't up to Bama yet ... Bama will eat us up. Bama plays a 3-4 and can rush and get to Will all day with their 3 DL.

ShotgunDawg
10-03-2021, 12:03 AM
Don't get too excited just yet. And we ain't scoring 24 on Bama either but then they're Bama. We are moving in right direction tho and there were many positives today. Should be 5-0 right now. Rogers starting to see 2nd, 3rd receivers post snap better too. Oline may be starting to gel a little better but they ain't up to Bama yet ... Bama will eat us up. Bama plays a 3-4 and can rush and get to Will all day with their 3 DL.

Alabama is 49th in the country in sacks. LSU & A&M are far ahead of them.

We all know they're Bama, but I don't think pass rush is their thing this year.

I think we'll move the ball on them. Not sure we'll score in the red zone, but I think we put up some yards

OLJWales
10-03-2021, 12:04 AM
We have the potential to be top 25. I can't remember us at such a bi-polar crossroad.

dawgday166
10-03-2021, 12:15 AM

I think we'll move the ball on them. Not sure we'll score in the red zone, but I think we put up some yards

Ok ... we'll see. I don't think Bama up to their usual standard especially on D but I figure they'll get to Will. Then there's the "Oh shit, we're playing Bama" factor with the team too. I'd love to be surprised tho.

RougeDawg
10-03-2021, 01:20 AM
We lost to Memphis and a really bad LSU team at home. We are getting better but we aren?t a top 25 team just yet

Maybe you need to pick up the whiskey. Because you?re lack of whiskey is apparently blocking your brain from properly functioning. Holy shot. Put the keyboard away for a week or two to save your reputation? Or keep tearing the little bit remaining down. Your choice.

RougeDawg
10-03-2021, 01:25 AM
We have the same record as number 15 jimbo fisher. And we just beat his ass.

Naw man. Dogology has us worse than delta state. Just ask him and his elementary approach to life.

Man we have some stupid fans. They wonder why people think what they do about us and get mad? Yet they keep proving their ignorance? Odd to me. But who am I. Keep up the stereotype you moronic posters. Thanks from the rest of us with a brain for bringing us down.

Dawgology
10-03-2021, 01:55 AM
Naw man. Dogology has us worse than delta state. Just ask him and his elementary approach to life.

Man we have some stupid fans. They wonder why people think what they do about us and get mad? Yet they keep proving their ignorance? Odd to me. But who am I. Keep up the stereotype you moronic posters. Thanks from the rest of us with a brain for bringing us down.

What are you talking about? I said we aren’t a too 25 team YET and that makes me a stupid fan? I didn’t say we suck but we are a team that is still growing and improving. That’s just reality. Chill out.

Dawgology
10-03-2021, 01:56 AM

Where did I say we are worse than Delta State!?!?! You’ve lost your mind

OLJWales
10-03-2021, 04:04 AM
Ok ... we'll see. I don't think Bama up to their usual standard especially on D but I figure they'll get to Will. Then there's the "Oh shit, we're playing Bama" factor with the team too. I'd love to be surprised tho.

Shit post after beating a top 20 on the road.

TALL DAWG
10-03-2021, 07:55 AM

Shoulda, coulda, woulda but?we should be 5-0 today.

dawgday166
10-03-2021, 10:18 AM

Hun ... you usually pretty reasonable guy. Not trying to bring anyone down but also being realistic too. If you think we're gonna give Bama much of a tussle ... I'm not sure what to say about that. The rest of our schedule tho, I think we can beat if we play well.

And most everyone in conference outside of AU, LSU, and GA goes into their Bama game most years thinking "Oh shit, 'we're playing Bama" mindset.

Lord McBuckethead
10-03-2021, 11:04 AM

Sacks mean nothing, Bama is straight destroying people, they don't need to get sacks.

99jc
10-03-2021, 01:45 PM
Barrette Sally is C34'S Bastard child by zena reb

Saltydog
10-03-2021, 02:20 PM
I got off all social media platforms last year but I do miss sticking it to that arrogant prick Sally! For those of you who have Twitter please go roast his ass! He hates it when he?s called to the carpet!