PDA

View Full Version : Helluva win.

War Machine Dawg
10-02-2021, 09:42 PM
It was fun to see the offense do some good things, and most importantly, put up some points. Will actually looked like a good QB tonight. He took shots downfield instead of being the ultimate Checkdown Charlie. I still need to see us shred the containment D we haven't figured out in a year and a half, but damn watching us shred man D was fun.

Arnett and the D did enough to win. The blitz that got the safety to seal it late was a ballsy call.

I'm going to enjoy this win. Hopefully we can build on it. Despite my skepticism, I'd like to see Leach win here because I want State to win.

chef dixon
10-02-2021, 09:44 PM
Lol

BuckyIsAB****
10-02-2021, 10:36 PM
We didnt bring a blitz on the safety it was just 4.. we ran a twist up front.

Will Rogers has been a QB, one of the best. Yall can all eat it

Commercecomet24
10-02-2021, 10:51 PM

2 blew that play up by pushing the guard back into the backfield and Pickering put a sweet swim move on the center and went right by him. Heckuva great play!

BuckyIsAB****
10-02-2021, 11:29 PM
2 blew that play up by pushing the guard back into the backfield and Pickering put a sweet swim move on the center and went right by him. Heckuva great play!

RE may have been offsides but its only fair bc 3 for them was offsides twice on one drive and they never called it

Commercecomet24
10-02-2021, 11:33 PM
RE may have been offsides but its only fair bc 3 for them was offsides twice on one drive and they never called it

You saw that too? I kept wondering why they didn't throw a flag on that guy. And if I remember we got called for holding him on one of the plays he was offsides

BuckyIsAB****
10-02-2021, 11:43 PM
You saw that too? I kept wondering why they didn't throw a flag on that guy. And if I remember we got called for holding him on one of the plays he was offsides

It was blatant

Commercecomet24
10-03-2021, 12:15 AM
It was blatant

Yeah I kept waiting and no flag.

dawgday166
10-03-2021, 12:18 AM

Feeling bettah today LOL. :cool: