PDA

View Full Version : It?s amazing

Coach34
09-29-2021, 11:41 AM
https://twitter.com/rwmalonemd/status/1442997387341991938?s=21

Suddenly Horse Dewormer is ok once the big boys can make their own version for a higher price

Dawgtini
09-29-2021, 12:01 PM

MaroonFlounder
09-29-2021, 12:04 PM
Joe Rogan killed their spirit with his miracle covid cure LOL

R2Dawg
09-29-2021, 12:05 PM
Had a doctor tell me this was coming weeks ago. It is like one molecule different so they could get the patent and make millions.

This is also why they were trying to kill off the ivermectin use for Covid so they could get a patent and the money.

The whole virus is nothing but corrupt business and politics. For idiots out there, I'm not saying virus isn't real just every action taken by business and gov is corrupt and wrong motives.

Give you another. Do yall know why the vaccine is being pushed so hard even thought it doesn't prevent illness or spread by the vaccinated?

This is the only way to get rid of the control group (the unvaccinated) for the vaccine so when issues arise down the road, no one can file a class action lawsuit. Pretty smart but they are all in on it.

Coach34
09-29-2021, 12:42 PM
Had a doctor tell me this was coming weeks ago. It is like one molecule different so they could get the patent and make millions.

This is also why they were trying to kill off the ivermectin use for Covid so they could get a patent and the money.

The whole virus is nothing but corrupt business and politics. For idiots out there, I'm not saying virus isn't real just every action taken by business and gov is corrupt and wrong motives.

Give you another. Do yall know why the vaccine is being pushed so hard even thought it doesn't prevent illness or spread by the vaccinated?

This is the only way to get rid of the control group (the unvaccinated) for the vaccine so when issues arise down the road, no one can file a class action lawsuit. Pretty smart but they are all in on it.

100% agree

vindastra
09-29-2021, 12:52 PM
Source: A body part where the sun never shines.

Lord McBuckethead
09-29-2021, 01:02 PM
God, you guys are sad. This is the ?Missippi, Goin to Mississippi? moment of the day.

It is almost laughable, if you guys were not being serious.

coastratdog
09-29-2021, 01:06 PM

Suddenly Horse Dewormer is ok once the big boys can make their own version for a higher price

Robert Malone should be followed by everyone. Love his interviews on the WarRoom.

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 01:09 PM
How simple do you have to be to not get that 95% still dying are unvaccinated! You are people are fools.

As far as the horse paste is concerned, of course no one will tell you to take something that isn't tested. My God these people are dumb.

coastratdog
09-29-2021, 01:10 PM
Follow the money....
Robert Kennedy, Jr., yes those Kennedy's, has a great book out discussing the flow of the money. Again great interview on the WarRoom. It's all about power and money. You can keep your head buried in the sand and all you'll get is up the arse.

coastratdog
09-29-2021, 01:19 PM
Follow the money....
Robert Kennedy, Jr., yes those Kennedy's, has a great book out discussing the flow of the money. Again great interview on the WarRoom. It's all about power and money. You can keep your head buried in the sand and all you'll get is up the arse.

Lord McBuckethead
09-29-2021, 01:22 PM
Follow the dumb asses, not the money.

1. Vaccine tested, trials, track record, 6.2 billion (6,200,000,000) doses given, 95% of the people hospitalized are unvaxxed people.
2. They are currently testing Invermectin for Covid Treatment, various research studies ongoing currently. We will know if there is any definitive help with the virus soon enough.
3. Pfizer, and probably 50 other companies have been working on an enzyme blocking type of oral treatment since the first moment they could.... AS seen above, MS folks don't trust it.

Snide comments about some bullshit easily debunked by those that understand the structure and action of these treatments...... Mississippi Keeps on Truckin.

confucius say
09-29-2021, 01:32 PM
How simple do you have to be to not get that 95% still dying are unvaccinated! You are people are fools.

As far as the horse paste is concerned, of course no one will tell you to take something that isn't tested. My God these people are dumb.

Your first paragraph is true. So what. That has nothing to do with the argument that it is all about $ and control. The virus itself was created for $ and power and control.

confucius say
09-29-2021, 01:33 PM
Follow the dumb asses, not the money.

1. Vaccine tested, trials, track record, 6.2 billion (6,200,000,000) doses given, 95% of the people hospitalized are unvaxxed people.
2. They are currently testing Invermectin for Covid Treatment, various research studies ongoing currently. We will know if there is any definitive help with the virus soon enough.
3. Pfizer, and probably 50 other companies have been working on an enzyme blocking type of oral treatment since the first moment they could.... AS seen above, MS folks don't trust it.

Snide comments about some bullshit easily debunked by those that understand the structure and action of these treatments...... Mississippi Keeps on Truckin.

If not for money, power, and control, why do you think the virus was created?

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 01:35 PM

Thank you for this R2. Remember Fauci was running things back when drs were handing out antibiotics like candy while other drs around the world were shaking their heads at us. fauci's wife peddles pharma.

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 01:41 PM
Your first paragraph is true. So what. That has nothing to do with the argument that it is all about $ and control. The virus itself was created for $ and power and control.

Words of Iron. Repped thanks to capitalism.

BulldogBear
09-29-2021, 01:51 PM

How simple do you have to be to not get that only a fraction of a percent of ANYBODY dies from this? For those lives, it is tragic to be sure, but that is not the kind of threat level to necessitate a mandate that essentially surrenders control of what goes into your own body.

Where are all the "My Body, My Choice" people now?

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 02:22 PM
How simple do you have to be to not get that only a fraction of a percent of ANYBODY dies from this? For those lives, it is tragic to be sure, but that is not the kind of threat level to necessitate a mandate that essentially surrenders control of what goes into your own body.

Where are all the "My Body, My Choice" people now?

If you think Covid is deadly, give Poverty a go then share stats. Good post BB. I have reservations and uncertainty on your username; LOL. Did yo Confed wife make you? LOL. couldn't resist.

Percho
09-29-2021, 02:33 PM
100% agree

Make it 200%

Indndawg
09-29-2021, 02:43 PM

Of course, that didn't jibe with the Fauci narrative

Jack Lambert
09-29-2021, 02:52 PM
Make it 200%

I am 200% the booster shot is all about the money.

BulldogBear
09-29-2021, 02:57 PM
If you think Covid is deadly, give Poverty a go then share stats. Good post BB. I have reservations and uncertainty on your username; LOL. Did yo Confed wife make you? LOL. couldn't resist.

My son's nickname has been Bear since I brought him home from the hospital. Years ago when he would call into SE Drive Time radio show on Friday to give his picks to Craven and Ellis that was what he called himself. I liked so used it when I created this account on ED.

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 03:08 PM

Tell me your definition of "tested" as it applies to the vac and the10 boosters to follow.. Can't wait for those with 4 bitchin' at those with only 3.

Bothrops
09-29-2021, 03:16 PM
No one trusts the government. No one trusts the government.

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 03:29 PM

Wow, Poverty? Last I heard there wasn't a vaccine for that.

Our hospitals have been full of people getting those antibody treatments at $1800 each and getting at least 4 treatments. I wonder what that hospital bill cost us? The vaccine is cheap in comparison. You are right follow the money.

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 03:41 PM
Tell me your definition of "tested" as it applies to the vac and the10 boosters to follow.. Can't wait for those with 4 bitchin' at those with only 3.

Booster shots are common with lots of vaccines. Do you freak out over needing Tetanus shot every ten years or Flu shot every year? What is it a series of 4 shots for the Polio vaccine? The complaining about boosters is amazing to me.

One freaking hospital stay of one person will pay for a whole bunch vaccine shots. Do you have any idea how much it cost to treat a Covid patient? Follow the money, it's in the treatment of sick people, not the vaccine.

Ventilators, Intensive Care, anti-body treatements = $$$$$$$. A ten day hospital stay would bankrupt most of us and somebody is going to pay it somehow. Taxpayers or insurance will be stuck with those bills due to fools like you.

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 03:46 PM
Booster shots are common with lots of vaccines. Do you freak out over needing Tetanus shot every ten years or Flu shot every year? What is it a series of 4 shots for the Polio vaccine? The complaining about boosters is amazing to me.

One freaking hospital stay of one person will pay for a whole bunch vaccine shots. Do you have any idea how much it cost to treat a Covid patient? Follow the money, it's in the treatment of sick people, not the vaccine.

Ventilators, Intensive Care, anti-body treatements = $$$$$$$. A ten day hospital stay would bankrupt most of us and somebody is going to pay it somehow. Taxpayers or insurance will be stuck with those bills due to fools like you.

17 you dumbass child.

MaroonFlounder
09-29-2021, 03:54 PM

Yep. Fauci is evil.

Gain of function on this thing so that he and many other can make a killing off of it.

There's a special place in hell. How many people had to die for their greed and control?

PMDawg
09-29-2021, 04:02 PM

Our hospitals have been full of people getting those antibody treatments at $1800 each and getting at least 4 treatments. I wonder what that hospital bill cost us? The vaccine is cheap in comparison. You are right follow the money.

I know 9 people personally who had covid within the last 2 months. 3 were vaccinated, 2 were 5 years old or younger, and 4 were unvaccinated adults. All 7 adults got the antibody infusion.

Tell me what those stats say, and how much 4 additional vaccinations would have saved us. You can't, because none of it makes any sense.

I don't come down strong on either side of the debate, because the "evidence" doesn't lead you to either side (unless your ideology drives your opinion). I'm very conservative, 3 of my 4 family members are fully vaccinated, and the 4th one isn't old enough. So I don't fit in your stereotypes either. But I'll tell you, I hate that "95% of the x are unvaccinated". I've heard many personal stories and things I've seen that don't jive with that. Second, how many of those being lumped in there are too young to be vaccinated? Maybe none...I haven't looked into that. But - I am skeptical of the Government, big Pharma, AND anti-vaxxers. I think the people in the middle with healthy skepticism are the ones who are right. Many of them are vaccinated, plenty are not. And you people that subscribe to the fringe conspiracy theories, please don't think I'm agreeing with you. I'm squarely in the middle watching people on both sides sound like idiots. No offense.

confucius say
09-29-2021, 04:09 PM

That makes perfect sense if the booster is needed.

But when a panel of experts selected BY THE CDC recommends against using them for certain categories of people, and then 7 days later at midnight on a Friday the CDC director says she is not going to accept the recommendation and is going to go forward with them anyway, people are going to be skeptical of that and think it is about the money. Rightfully so.

MrKotter
09-29-2021, 04:13 PM

Your 95% figure is 100% bullshit. I'm hoping you made that up yourself because that is not factual in the slightest

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 04:23 PM
17 you dumbass child.

You are a stupid redneck fool

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 04:26 PM
My son's nickname has been Bear since I brought him home from the hospital. Years ago when he would call into SE Drive Time radio show on Friday to give his picks to Craven and Ellis that was what he called himself. I liked so used it when I created this account on ED.

I'll never forget that nurse handing my baby boy over to me and walking out of the hospital with him cradled in my arms. I had this feeling of "I get to go home keep him and shit?"

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 04:27 PM
Your 95% figure is 100% bullshit. I'm hoping you made that up yourself because that is not factual in the slightest

look at the numbers yourself then.

https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/14,23549,420,971.html

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 04:30 PM
The vaccine cannot help the severely immune compromised such as elderly, diabetics and cancer patients. No vaccine is 100% effective. Some will still die but not nearly at the rate they were before getting vaccinate. People that don't believe the vaccine is saving lives and saving millions of $$$ simply don't won't to see the truth. They have their head in the sand to the evidence.

The next thing I will be hearing is the earth is flat.

dawgman
09-29-2021, 04:32 PM
FROM AMERICAN INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH

From April 27, 2021 so COVID deaths are not fully stated for today but you get the jest of it

here is the entire article.

https://www.aier.org/article/are-covid-fatalities-comparable-with-the-1918-spanish-flu/#:~:text=In%201918%20the%20population%20of%20the%2 0United%20States,million%20as%20stated%20by%20the% 20New%20York%20Times.

"Comparing the death counts between the 1918 Flu and Covid-19 without adjusting for population growth is extremely misleading. In 1918 the population of the United States was roughly 103 million, while near the end of 2020 it stood at roughly 330 million. According to CDC statistics compiled by a study in JAMA Covid-19 killed 345,000 people in 2020 and now stands at around half a million as stated by the New York Times. Adjusted for the population growth of over 200 million people and holding the death rates constant, the 1918 Flu would have killed over 2 million people if it occured today, which is more than four times greater than Covid-19. "

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 04:37 PM
Yep. Fauci is evil.

Gain of function on this thing so that he and many other can make a killing off of it.

There's a special place in hell. How many people had to die for their greed and control?
'
Surely this is sarcasm. You are not serious? You really think this is Fauci? The next thing we will be doing is burning witches at the stake.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-29-2021, 04:41 PM
So was the experimental vaccine and it is failing miserably. The effectiveness of it not the big money made from all the guinea pigs

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 04:41 PM
FROM AMERICAN INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH

From April 27, 2021 so COVID deaths are not fully stated for today but you get the jest of it

here is the entire article.

https://www.aier.org/article/are-covid-fatalities-comparable-with-the-1918-spanish-flu/#:~:text=In%201918%20the%20population%20of%20the%2 0United%20States,million%20as%20stated%20by%20the% 20New%20York%20Times.

"Comparing the death counts between the 1918 Flu and Covid-19 without adjusting for population growth is extremely misleading. In 1918 the population of the United States was roughly 103 million, while near the end of 2020 it stood at roughly 330 million. According to CDC statistics compiled by a study in JAMA Covid-19 killed 345,000 people in 2020 and now stands at around half a million as stated by the New York Times. Adjusted for the population growth of over 200 million people and holding the death rates constant, the 1918 Flu would have killed over 2 million people if it occured today, which is more than four times greater than Covid-19. "

What does that have to do with the price of cookies? 1918 flu was worse, who doesn't know this? I have not missed a single day of work.

Coach34
09-29-2021, 04:44 PM
'
Surely this is sarcasm. You are not serious? You really think this is Fauci? The next thing we will be doing is burning witches at the stake.

What? Fauci funded the gain of function research that led to this virus. Fauci helped create this monster

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 04:44 PM
So was the experimental vaccine and it is failing miserably

Failing? How you say that and see this?

What's failing is the lack of trust in this world. If everyone had gotten this vaccine thousands would still be alive today.

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 04:45 PM
What? Fauci funded the gain of function research that led to this virus. Fauci helped create this monster

send me a link that proves that please.

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 04:57 PM

since you have not been so kind to link, I googled this myself.

Fauci, said we weren't funding stuff that we may have been funding is what I found. Wow, now it's all Fauci's fault? I would not be surprised in the least if China or others were looking at a way to kill off all the weak of this world to solve some $$$ issues but as of right now, I see no proof. Send me a link if you got it.

This board is full of people that think they are smarter than our best and most trained doctors who say we need to get vaccinated. We got football message board posters saying the vaccine is failing when the facts say the opposite.

Don't believe me, go see your doctor. If that dude says don't get vaccinated, then go with it.

confucius say
09-29-2021, 05:05 PM

Fauci, said we weren't funding stuff that we may have been funding is what I found. Wow, now it's all Fauci's fault? I would not be surprised in the least if China or others were looking at a way to kill off all the weak of this world to solve some $$$ issues but as of right now, I see no proof. Send me a link if you got it.

This board is full of people that think they are smarter than our best and most trained doctors who say we need to get vaccinated. We got football message board posters saying the vaccine is failing when the facts say the opposite.

Don't believe me, go see your doctor. If that dude says don't get vaccinated, then go with it.

My doctor told me not to get it at least for now. Bc I had one shot and then got covid. I went to two different doctors and both told me don't take the second shot bc we don't know enough about it yet to know how my body will react after having covid, and that all of the data says I am more protected than double vaxed who have not had covid.

Yet i will be fired if my employer is forced to require me to take the vaccine per Biden's orders. That's messed up.

Coach34
09-29-2021, 05:07 PM
Here you go Chopper:

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/09/covid-origins-gain-of-function-research/

Here’s another:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/fauci-untruthful-congress-wuhan-lab-research-documents-show-gain-function-1627351%3famp=1

confucius say
09-29-2021, 05:11 PM

What's failing is the lack of trust in this world. If everyone had gotten this vaccine thousands would still be alive today.

Trust!? We should trust a govt that admittedly is going against the advice of its own cdc experts!?

We should trust a govt that is targeting employers by penalizing those who don't force their employees to take the shot but that refuses to require people receiving govt entitlements to take the shot, meaning that if you're employed you must take the shot, but if you are not employed and rely on the govt to live you dont? Please. Trust went out the window a long time ago.

MrKotter
09-29-2021, 05:16 PM

There are numerous emails and other correspondence directly from Fauci out there for you to read. You can, literally, read it for yourself directly from him. One day you'll realize you're being lied to and all that's happening is turning millionaires into billionaires.

MrKotter
09-29-2021, 05:27 PM
Trust!? We should trust a govt that admittedly is going against the advice of its own cdc experts!?

We should trust a govt that is targeting employers by penalizing those who don't force their employees to take the shot but that refuses to require people receiving govt entitlements to take the shot, meaning that if you're employed you must take the shot, but if you are not employed and rely on the govt to live you dont? Please. Trust went out the window a long time ago.

Yep, the same gov't who does not require members of Congress, the White House or the illegals coming in to be vaccinated. The same gov't who is still blocking planes from landing in the US with abandoned Americans on board from Afghanistan. Quite the trustworthy bunch this group of idiots is

PMDawg
09-29-2021, 05:31 PM

There are plenty of Drs and other hc workers who have preferred losing their jobs over getting the vaccine. Not saying they're right or wrong. Just saying, not a great point.

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 05:31 PM
'

Fauci oversaw antibiotics pumped out like candy while his wife peddled pharma. I knew better cuz 17 the NY Times.

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 05:37 PM

The Lemmings are calling; a cliff awaits.

confucius say
09-29-2021, 05:38 PM
Yep, the same gov't who does not require members of Congress, the White House or the illegals coming in to be vaccinated. The same gov't who is still blocking planes from landing in the US with abandoned Americans on board from Afghanistan. Quite the trustworthy bunch this group of idiots is

Ding ding.

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 06:28 PM
There are numerous emails and other correspondence directly from Fauci out there for you to read. You can, literally, read it for yourself directly from him. One day you'll realize you're being lied to and all that's happening is turning millionaires into billionaires.

OH, I have seen emails. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57336280

You see what you want to see in those emails. You can spin them to what ever narrative you want them to say.

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 06:29 PM
The Lemmings are calling; a cliff awaits.

This is absolutely the first thing we can agree upon. The unvaccinated are dying by the dozens everyday in Mississippi, jumping right off that cliff.

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 06:37 PM
My doctor told me not to get it at least for now. Bc I had one shot and then got covid. I went to two different doctors and both told me don't take the second shot bc we don't know enough about it yet to know how my body will react after having covid, and that all of the data says I am more protected than double vaxed who have not had covid.

Yet i will be fired if my employer is forced to require me to take the vaccine per Biden's orders. That's messed up.

you had Covid and you have had a shot. You probably are more protected than any of us. People that have had Covid, their ability to fight it off does seem to go away but if they get the vaccine on top of it, you guys should be almost bullet proof.

I think it's so much we don't know but we do know if people get vaccinated they don't get as sick even if they get it. I wouldn't get the 2nd shot either if your doctor said wait. I am not sure about these mandates either. It should be between you and your doctor but I will say there have been mandates for vaccines for generations of school children.

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 06:42 PM
Let's something clear.

My mother is 92 and had a severe allergic reaction to the flu vaccine about 10 years ago. She is no longer capable of making decisions for herself due to dementia. My siblings and I have decided not to get her vaccinated because we fear it would kill her. She only weighs 72lbs and is very weak. This vaccine is not for everyone but spreading lies about it via social media is wrong.

You want to know what to do, make an appointment with real doctor and talk with them and don't take your advice from me or anyone else on the internet, including Joe Rogan.

Coach34
09-29-2021, 06:45 PM
You want to know what to do, make an appointment with real doctor and talk with them and don't take your advice from me or anyone else on the internet, including Joe Rogan.

You realize Dr's are prescribing Ivermectin at about 100K scripts per week dont you?

confucius say
09-29-2021, 06:56 PM
Let's something clear.

My mother is 92 and had a severe allergic reaction to the flu vaccine about 10 years ago. She is no longer capable of making decisions for herself due to dementia. My siblings and I have decided not to get her vaccinated because we fear it would kill her. She only weighs 72lbs and is very weak. This vaccine is not for everyone but spreading lies about it via social media is wrong.

I agree with this. I support the vaccine, but It's not a one size fits all for everybody. That to me is the key. And what makes America what it is. Biden is screwing up with mandate and it's going to cost him and his party.

BayouDawg
09-29-2021, 06:59 PM
You realize Dr's are prescribing Ivermectin at about 100K scripts per week dont you?

And also ivermectin won a Nobel prize for its use in humans. The rewriting of history by the media is truly astounding.

chef dixon
09-29-2021, 07:12 PM

You do realize that it's less than 5% of doctors prescribing that? And you do realize half of that number have set themselves up as a pill mill to feed off people like you?

Ivermectin does not work. I'm sorry. I wish it did. Doctors are making a complete mockery of the profession if they are still prescribing it. That is not debatable.

Coach34
09-29-2021, 07:17 PM
You do realize that it's less than 5% of doctors prescribing that? And you do realize half of that number have set themselves up as a pill mill to feed off people like you?

Ivermectin does not work. I'm sorry. I wish it did. Doctors are making a complete mockery of the profession if they are still prescribing it. That is not debatable.

The country of India is giving it to their citizens in their Covid care package. Countries in Africa that prescribe it on the reg have the best Covid numbers on the planet.

And now you have Pfizer developing a knockoff to make millions.

You dont know the answer of debatable either I see

BeardoMSU
09-29-2021, 07:18 PM
less than 5% of doctors

And there's a reason...

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/28/covid-telehealth-hydroxychloroquine-ivermectin-hacked/

BeardoMSU
09-29-2021, 07:21 PM
The country of India is giving it to their citizens in their Covid care package. Countries in Africa that prescribe it on the reg have the best Covid numbers on the planet.

Indian and Africa....are these typically pinnacles of medical expertise and development, let alone anything else?

Coach34
09-29-2021, 07:27 PM
Indian and Africa....are these typically pinnacles of medical expertise and development, let alone anything else?

Wellllll- they are having success sooooooo.....

BeardoMSU
09-29-2021, 07:31 PM
Wellllll- they are having success sooooooo.....

So has China, I suppose.**

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 07:31 PM

BOOM

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 07:32 PM
I agree with this. I support the vaccine, but It's not a one size fits all for everybody. That to me is the key. And what makes America what it is. Biden is screwing up with mandate and it's going to cost him and his party.

No way he gets re-elected unless the Republicans do something stupid like nominate Trump again.

chef dixon
09-29-2021, 07:32 PM

Hey why not move to India or Africa if you think they've got it figured out, right?

Hot rock gave you good advice. Go see a real doctor. Don't be too blinded politically to be able to make the most informed decisions for yourself. I've met a number of people that wish they did.

Coach34
09-29-2021, 07:38 PM
Hey why not move to India or Africa if you think they've got it figured out, right?

Hot rock gave you good advice. Go see a real doctor. Don't be too blinded politically to be able to make the most informed decisions for yourself. I've met a number of people that wish they did.

I know 30 plus surgeons I have worked with- including one of the best Max-Face guys in the world. I have all the medical advice I need.

I literally worked in hospitals and with Dr's for a decade. I'm good

BeardoMSU
09-29-2021, 07:43 PM
I know 30 plus surgeons I have worked with- including one of the best Max-Face guys in the world. I have all the medical advice I need.

Including the guy who got his "medicine" from the local Tractor Supply, lol? And you can say this with a straight face....Yeah, I'm sure you're getting the best medical advice available, from the best people in the world, lol. Certainly...

That's quite the flex, considering your previous statements.

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 07:46 PM

there are smart doctors all over. Met many of them in Peru.. They helped my son big time when he was 2 when we were down there and had an asthma attack. My wife's cousin is a great dentist down there. My friend whose wife is also Peruvian goes down there every year and gets a colonoscopy every few years down there cuz the total cash price is less than his deductible here in Texas and he digs his doc down there. Trusts him with his ass.

Coach34
09-29-2021, 07:49 PM
Including the guy who got his "medicine" from the local Tractor Supply, lol? And you can say this with a straight face....Yeah, I'm sure you're getting the best medical advice available, from the best people in the world, lol. Certainly...

I made a post talking about a millionaire farmer- so the fact that I have access to numerous doctors is moot? I dont understand. I have access to one of the best 10 ortho surgeons in the country. I'm lucky.

chef dixon
09-29-2021, 07:50 PM

I literally worked in hospitals and with Dr's for a decade. I'm good

I don't know what else to tell you. You're either lying or talking to the wrong ones. Make sure if you ever end up in the hospital with covid they do two things: not stop the ivermectin and consult OMFS to help you out.

Coach34
09-29-2021, 07:59 PM
You're either lying or talking to the wrong ones. Make sure if you ever end up in the hospital with covid they do two things: not stop the ivermectin and consult OMFS to help you out.

No- the Dr's I know are outstanding and damn good at what they do. One thing you can count on- I wont die of Covid.

Alot of Dr's know what a power/money grab looks like

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 08:03 PM
Never trust a high school football coach for medical advice, they got some cheerleader to do their homework. Go see a real doctor and discuss this. Orthopedic surgeons are not infectious diseases experts but they are probably better than Joe Rogan. Make a real appointment, see a real doctor that has actually studied the area you want to address. They are not perfect but they are best we got. I watched my wife die and my daughter, one to heart issues and the other cancer and doctors could not help them. They won’t be perfect but they are what we have, that and prayer. Never look at a message board or social media for medical advice. I say get vaccinated from the data available but I am but a layman too. Talk with a real doctor.

BeardoMSU
09-29-2021, 08:05 PM
there are smart doctors all over. Met many of them in Peru.. They helped my son big time when when he was 2 when we were down there and had an asthma attack. My wife's cousin is a great dentist down there. My friend whose wife is also Peruvian goes down there every year and gets a colonoscopy every few years down there cuz the total cash price is less than his deductible here in Texas and he digs his doc down there. Trusts him with his ass.

No doubt. There are great doctors, scientists, and people in general from all over the world. I didn't mean to insinuate otherwise with my post, so my bad.

That being said, concerning this topic, there is a reason such little support amongst the overall medical/scientific community exists, and it's not because they're victims of some grand conspiracy...

But in this day and age, conspiracies definitely put asses in the seats.

BayouDawg
09-29-2021, 08:06 PM

I know the horse paste talking point is catchy and all but it is also used in humans quite often. It even won a Nobel prize for its use in humans.

R2Dawg
09-29-2021, 08:07 PM

The vaccine ain't cheap, they are making billions off it. antibody stuff works as do other treatments that they try to stop. I know as many or more vaccinated people getting antibody treatment than unvaccinated people. All the numbers are a lie too.

I ain't against a vaccine for people that need it but most people don't need it to do fine with Covid. Why are all the vaccinated people so scared? They are protected right? No one has answered this question yet.

Schultzy
09-29-2021, 08:12 PM

https://stream.org/fauci-funded-wuhan-lab-viruses-10000-times-stronger-than-usual-documents-show/

chef dixon
09-29-2021, 08:22 PM
The vaccine ain't cheap, they are making billions off it. antibody stuff works as do other treatments that they try to stop. I know as many or more vaccinated people getting antibody treatment than unvaccinated people. All the numbers are a lie too.

I ain't against a vaccine for people that need it but most people don't need it to do fine with Covid. Why are all the vaccinated people so scared? They are protected right? No one has answered this question yet.

Man no one is trying to stop the antibody treatments now. Why? Because the data shows it helps. There is criteria to get the antibody infusion whether you are vaccinated or not. That doesn't mean the vaccine doesn't help your chances. I guess I don't understand the logic that someone is so much less skeptical of an entire infusion of stuff than the vaccine. It's purely political influence clouding judgement. Both are the best tools we have to fight this thing to date. Anyone telling you otherwise is getting their information from the wrong place.

Percho
09-29-2021, 08:43 PM
And also ivermectin won a Nobel prize for its use in humans. The rewriting of history by the media is truly astounding.

You can trust what is being said by the media and or hospitals as much as you can trust a man saying, " the only way I'm leaving here is in a pine box."

BayouDawg
09-29-2021, 08:54 PM
You can trust what is being said by the media and or hospitals as much as you can trust a man saying, " the only way I'm leaving here is in a pine box."

Very true. Speaking of which I hope kiffen may have his pine box moment.

CaptainObvious
09-29-2021, 08:57 PM

Okay. That?s enough! I am going to have to check you on this. You have verifiable proof without a single doubt being able to guarantee that these thousands you speak of would not have died of their pre-existing conditions, a car wreck, pneumonia, gunshot wounds, knife wounds, drownings, heart attacks, strokes, illegal aliens running over them on the sidewalk, tornadoes, lightning strikes, floods, hurricanes, mosquito bites, snake bites, charging bulls, trees falling on interstate 20 between Bovina and Vicksburg, jumping into the Mississippi River after losing their life savings at the casino, wild fires, wolf, bear, or coyote attacks, and hundreds of other ways for people to die?

Dawg496
09-29-2021, 09:04 PM
Ivermectin is manufactured by Merck, which is a 200 billion $ company. Why would the media spread misinformation so a different multi-billion $ company could make money, instead of multi-billion $ company who already manufactures it?

Not to mention the multi-billion $ company who manufactures the horse medicine is telling people not to take it. Do they hate money? Are they just a bad business? How come they are worth $200 billion? Does Fauci own them?

The lack of critical thinking skills and inability to think deeper than surface level is probably the reason C34 can't get a high school coaching job.

Actually you know what, I think you should definitely take Ivermectin.

Hot Rock
09-29-2021, 09:19 PM
Go talk with your doctor and not me or coach or joe rogan or any online source. Not an orthopedist or anyone that has not studied infectious disease. Why? Because that would be like seeing a tennis coach about how to high dive. They don’t know. See a professional. But I know a nurse… she knows how to clean bed pans. Shut up and get a pro!

I have made my decision based on talking to my doctors and studying the data. You go make yours but at least employ a pro in the area you are deciding. Don’t talk to football coach or me either. Seek a professional.

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 09:20 PM

Well played. Ole Tommy. Is he doing okay with his new DC Gig?

Jack Lambert
09-29-2021, 10:21 PM

I'm just telling you. That horse shampoo works for human. Better than anything you will get at Wal Mart or Kroger.

Activated Alpha
09-29-2021, 10:28 PM
Go talk with your doctor and not me or coach or joe rogan or any online source. Not an orthopedist or anyone that has not studied infectious disease. Why? Because that would be like seeing a tennis coach about how to high dive. They don?t know. See a professional. But I know a nurse? she knows how to clean bed pans. Shut up and get a pro!

I have made my decision based on talking to my doctors and studying the data. You go make yours but at least employ a pro in the area you are deciding. Don?t talk to football coach or me either. Seek a professional.

You think I clean those shitty bedpans? I toss those bitches in the red can.****

But seriously in before the lock. Listen to professionals.

Jack Lambert
09-29-2021, 10:41 PM
My opinion: The only people the unvaccinated are endangering are other unvaccinated. Their body, thier choice. Let's move on. They will either get immune or they will die. The shots will not make the virus go away. We would not be needing booster if so. Only immunity will make it go away. Also stop the millions crossing our boarders. That has to stop if we really want to get the virus gone. Legal immigration is shut down. Legal foreign travelers from other countries are shut down but if you are illegal you can get in. Even if you are positive for the virus and none of them are required to take the shots. That is the most Assini thing ever done by a President. If they are really serious about the vaccine then they would do a lot of other common sense things to get the unvaccinated to buy in. I can see why so many are not buying the bull shit.

BulldogBear
09-29-2021, 10:43 PM

My sister in law was dying of COVID last spring and nothing was helping her. They gave her ivermectin when her back was against the wall. She is good as 17ing new now.

Bothrops
09-29-2021, 10:43 PM
Ex girlfriend's dad just died of covid. Wouldn't take the shot.

OLJWales
09-29-2021, 11:05 PM
My opinion: The only people the unvaccinated are endangering are other unvaccinated. Their body, thier choice. Let's move on. They will either get immune or they will die. The shots will not make the virus go away. We would not be needing booster if so. Only immunity will make it go away. Also stop the millions crossing our boarders. That has to stop if we really want to get the virus gone. Legal immigration is shut down. Legal foreign travelers from other countries are shut down but if you are illegal you can get in. Even if you are positive for the virus and none of them are required to take the shots. That is the most Assini thing ever done by a President. If they are really serious about the vaccine then they would do a lot of other common sense things to get the unvaccinated to buy in. I can see why so many are not buying the bull shit.

Words of Iron.

Percho
09-29-2021, 11:11 PM
Words of Iron.

Amen

ScoobaDawg
09-30-2021, 02:10 AM
Take it elsewhere.