PDA

View Full Version : Good game Dan

CadaverDawg
11-16-2013, 11:00 PM
Not Dan's fault that nobody on offense made the big play. Overall a pretty damn good effort.

Special teams still sucks, but overall not bad at all.

[tips cap...flips off the "our fans suck ass" crowd]

stxdawg
11-16-2013, 11:18 PM
Not Dan's fault that nobody on offense made the big play. Overall a pretty damn good effort.

We had plenty of chances to even the score and pull the upset. I thought the energy and play calling was good. I give Dan a lot of credit for tonight. We were on national TV and lot of college football fans now know we are the real deal. We will spank Ark and OM. Just wish we had played like this earlier in the season. Our defense played exceptionally solid.

CadaverDawg
11-16-2013, 11:22 PM
We were on national TV and lot of college football fans now know we are the real deal.

Me thinks you may not be "the real deal" with comments like these.

Just sayin

Coach34
11-16-2013, 11:28 PM
I see nothing wrong with what he said

Dawgface
11-16-2013, 11:28 PM
Yes good effort. Just too many screw ups.

DownwardDawg
11-16-2013, 11:33 PM

I agree with everything you posted. It was a great effort! Dan had them ready and they never quit. Several times they had opportunities to give up and they fought back. Hell, they fought their asses off until the last damn play. I'm proud of the performance overall.

Special teams do suck. They suck horribly. It's unaceptable how bad they suck. We need a ST coach really bad.
Perkins had a terrible game.
We need an OC as bad as we need a ST coach. We lack imagination and can't seem to call that perfect play in the perfect situation like I see so many teams do each week.

Quaoarsking
11-17-2013, 01:40 AM
He really has done a good job. I'm ready to jump off the neutrality pedestal and join the "give him 1 more year crowd." I see no reason to think we'll really blow in the last 2 games, but I reserve the right to change my mind if we do, of course.

Bucky Dog
11-17-2013, 01:51 AM
Cadaver, are you a cock sucker in real life, or do you just pretend to be one on the message boards?! I mean seriously dude you sit behind your computer and act like you know everything there is to know. I will give it to you that sometimes you have some good info but how dare anyone think differently from you. Yes, I have a big time problem with our fans leaving a game when we are less than two scores down and playing our asses off. But don't you worry because I know you aren't in the stands anyway so how dare I judge?! It is shameful to watch our fans gradually quit on our team while we have the number one team in the country in a fight for their life.

You stay behind your monitor and talk shit about everyone you can. I'm really surprised Coach hasn't banned you yet with all of your bullshit you throw at everyone. Take a chill pill dude and maybe try to actually attend a game for once!

CadaverDawg
11-17-2013, 02:00 AM
Cadaver, are you a cock sucker in real life, or do you just pretend to be one on the message boards?! I mean seriously dude you sit behind your computer and act like you know everything there is to know. I will give it to you that sometimes you have some good info but how dare anyone think differently from you. Yes, I have a big time problem with our fans leaving a game when we are less than two scores down and playing our asses off. But don't you worry because I know you aren't in the stands anyway so how dare I judge?! It is shameful to watch our fans gradually quit on our team while we have the number one team in the country in a fight for their life.

You stay behind your monitor and talk shit about everyone you can. I'm really surprised Coach hasn't banned you yet with all of your bullshit you throw at everyone. Take a chill pill dude and maybe try to actually attend a game for once!

Umm...am I missing something? This is a positive thread, is it not?

And I'm the one that needs to chill? By the way, personal attacks like the post I'm responding to, are what is supposed to get people banned.

I don't claim to know anything. I simply give my opinion, and I always label it as my "opinion". I also bring facts to back up my views. If you disagree, fine. Just explain your viewpoint, and make sure it is more than, "you're wrong because you suck!!1!!", or I will call you out. I don't see what is wrong with that. I am a passionate fan that pays very close attention to our athletics program. I attend a lot of games, but since I have a wife that has health problems, I don't make every game, no. And I donate every year to the program, and my family donated enough to get a scholarship named after them. So you may want to check your facts before throwing someone under the bus for not being at a game.

Now, back to your personal attack....can you please tell me what has you so pissed off? I barely posted tonight outside of the game thread, so I'm not sure what your deal is. Quit taking shit so personal or whatever, because you are blowing up for no reason. If anybody needs to be removed, it's the guy calling someone a ********** for no apparent reason. I seriously want to know what the **** you are talking about. This thread is positive. I cant win with you ****ers these days.

sleepy dawg
11-17-2013, 04:48 AM

I thought it was an excellent effort. We definitely failed on our execution on some offensive plays that costs us the game... No more than normal, but to upset bama, you have to be perfect. We weren't perfect, so we lost.

I also was proud of the crowd for the first time this year. Really glad to see the students showing up and staying for most/all of the game.

So many positives that could be mentioned, but to point out the glaring negative. Our kicking is beyond bad. I still can't understand how it can be that damn bad.

Jack Lambert
11-17-2013, 09:39 AM
If we had made that first Field Goal in the second we win. I don't think Bama would have scored again in the first half and things would have just turned out different. I can't figure out why we can seem to get a good field goal kicker any more. Sun Belt schools can get them why not us.

The Croom Diaries
11-17-2013, 09:53 AM
These last three games are beyond frustrating since we could have won all of them with solid execution. I'll give it to Dan that he's got this team fighting, and the defense is playing great - I'm super pumped about what they could be next year. The way this team keeps fighting in the face of heat on Mullen tells me something about Mullen and this team's dedication to him. If we play as hard in the last two as we have in the last three we should end the season with a couple of wins, and I'll willing to give Mullen another year....although please hire a special teams coach - it would make the offense better and the special teams.

DownwardDawg
11-17-2013, 03:26 PM

Relax, and have some dip.