PDA

View Full Version : Thank god that Mullen was smart and listened

4Dawgs4Life
11-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Imagine if that was Dak's shoulder being hurt? Like I said rest em up to get bowl eligible.

maroonmania
11-17-2013, 12:34 AM
I'm concerned on whether we are going to see Dak again this year, and maybe even Russell. I mean is Dak going to go from street clothes one week to being ready to start the next week? And I have no idea the extent of Russell's injury either.

Okrastar1
11-17-2013, 05:02 PM
They saw the bigger picture! I saw a team last night that finally is getting their shit together! Except for our bastard kickers they 17'n suuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!

4Dawgs4Life
11-17-2013, 09:41 PM
Russell was in street clothes because Mullen is smart. He knew we wouldn't win. The fact that we were competitive just helped in keeping the fan base from completely loosing it and calling for his head. This way he got to protect Dak and looked competent in doing it.

If he thought we had a chance to beat Bama he would not have had the team huddling and running the ball up the middle with under 3 minutes left. Was a masterful plan and job by Mullen.

Now he will make TSUN and Arkansas prepare for Damien and Russel and then spring a healthy Dak on them.

4Dawgs4Life
11-17-2013, 09:42 PM
Russell was in street clothes because Mullen is smart. He knew we wouldn't win. The fact that we were competitive just helped in keeping the fan base from completely loosing it and calling for his head. This way he got to protect Dak and looked competent in doing it.

If he thought we had a chance to beat Bama he would not have had the team huddling and running the ball up the middle with under 3 minutes left. Was a masterful plan and job by Mullen.

Now he will make TSUN and Arkansas prepare for Damien and Russel and then spring a healthy Dak on them.