msstate7
09-26-2021, 03:23 PM
LSU -4 (auburn)
Florida -8 (Kentucky)
Georgia -18 (ark)
Bama -17.5 (OM)

ShotgunDawg
09-26-2021, 03:29 PM
Makes sense. A&M is a hair better than LSU and at home.

msstate7
09-26-2021, 03:30 PM
Makes sense. A&M is a hair better than LSU and at home.

aTm's offense is absolutely horrid. I think their D will win this game, but I'd take points if I were to bet it

BeardoMSU
09-26-2021, 03:35 PM
That Bama line is surprising. I hope it's worse, though.

Bothrops
09-26-2021, 03:41 PM
The Ole Miss defense will get splattered next Saturday. It is fools gold right now.

calidawg
Bama and uga are a cut above everyone else in cfb

ShotgunDawg
aTm's offense is absolutely horrid. I think their D will win this game, but I'd take points if I were to bet it

Agree. They run the ball better than LSU but they're offense sucks. LSU is more explosive on offense at WR though.

It should be a really tight game.

If you're Arnett, do you go more bend but don't break vs A&M? Why risk giving up big plays to them?

Leeshouldveflanked
09-26-2021, 03:43 PM
Take MSU and The Lane Train!

KOdawg1
09-26-2021, 03:45 PM
I'd actually take us +8. We'll lose, but our defense and their bad QB will keep us in it. But we'll find a way to lose.

OM +17.5 is easy money

redstickdawg
09-26-2021, 04:01 PM

Yes A&M's offense is horrid, but we can show them the worst. Could we see another 3-2 type of game or will our defense allow WR's to run 20 yards in the clear again like against lsu?

TNDawg35
09-26-2021, 04:07 PM
Y’all do realize this is usually the game where we make an opposing we look like Tom Brady right?

I do think their offense is horrible, and they can stop the run really well. Jefferson had good success throwing the ball yest but he was also adding in the whole run, something we won’t do..

DownwardDawg
09-26-2021, 04:14 PM
Take MSU and The Lane Train!

Do it!!! And let us know how much you put on it.
No way I'd touch either.

vindastra
09-26-2021, 04:45 PM
Oh, the same script will play all over again.

Terrible special teams, dump to RB behind LOS, run successfully a few times and never try it again, mount a furious comeback in the fourth quarter :mad:

Tripp McNeely
09-26-2021, 04:59 PM
Y’all do realize this is usually the game where we make an opposing we look like Tom Brady right?

I do think their offense is horrible, and they can stop the run really well. Jefferson had good success throwing the ball yest but he was also adding in the whole run, something we won’t do..

Did we not already do that on Saturday? Maybe its out of our system!

memsu06
09-26-2021, 05:16 PM
I like our chances against TAMU and Auburn.

However, we have to play clean football and not do anything stupid.

I think we get at least 1 win out of those games.

Coach34
09-26-2021, 05:18 PM

Auburn is about to get better if they leave Finley at QB

PendingTransaction
09-26-2021, 05:23 PM
aTm -8 - $
LSU -4 (auburn) - $
Florida -8 (Kentucky) - DNT
Georgia -18 (ark) - $
Bama -17.5 (OM) - $

NCDawg
09-26-2021, 05:34 PM

We might stand a chance if our DB's don't let their receivers run free like we've seen the last 2 games.

chef dixon
09-26-2021, 06:35 PM
I hate ole miss as much as the next dawg but I can see them winning straight up. It's definitely got that feel to it

R2Dawg
09-26-2021, 06:38 PM
Auburn is about to get better if they leave Finley at QB

This is true, I was hoping for Nix the rest of year but he won't be playing in Nov when we play them.

Bothrops
09-26-2021, 06:50 PM

We have no chance at Auburn

parabrave
09-26-2021, 06:51 PM
LSU -4 (auburn)
Florida -8 (Kentucky)
Georgia -18 (ark)
Bama -17.5 (OM)

Taking Aubbie, Fla Arky and OM, We score 1 TD to get to lose by 1 and get 95 garbage yds, Shotgun claims a Phyrric victory.

confucius say
09-26-2021, 07:17 PM
Agree. They run the ball better than LSU but they're offense sucks. LSU is more explosive on offense at WR though.

If you're Arnett, do you go more bend but don't break vs A&M? Why risk giving up big plays to them?

I don't think bend but don't break is in his dna. Or vacabulary, lol

HancockCountyDog
09-26-2021, 08:18 PM
What is extremely frustrating is that A&M, LSU, AU, Kentucky and bears all have glaring issues and can be beaten. We gave one away against LSU.

I think Upig is solid, Bama is Bama, and Vandy is awful.

Our defense gives us a chance in every game, our offense just needs to be slightly above average.

Todd4State
09-26-2021, 08:20 PM

The opposite. Sell out for the run and put pressure on them.

Todd4State
09-26-2021, 08:22 PM
What is extremely frustrating is that A&M, LSU, AU, Kentucky and bears all have glaring issues and can be beaten. We gave one away against LSU.

Our defense gives us a chance in every game, our offense just needs to be slightly above average.

We need to stop turning the ball over and ban Marc Curles from officiating MSU games.

PMDawg
09-26-2021, 08:57 PM
LSU -4 (auburn)
Florida -8 (Kentucky)
Georgia -18 (ark)
Bama -17.5 (OM)

ATM -8
Auburn +4
Florida -8
Ark +18
OM +17.5

Bothrops
09-27-2021, 12:54 AM

Vandy can make us sweat if they could score on an MSU mishap. We can lose to just about anyone because of the propensity to grind the offense to a halt for long periods. That's why I think we need an SEC caliber qb to limit and shorten those episodes when they come. I'm not a Rogers hater, it's just the way I see it.

Coach34
09-27-2021, 09:22 AM
our line already up to 9.5

confucius say
09-27-2021, 09:28 AM
Where are you seeing 9.5?
Everything line I see in Vegasinsider.com has it at 7 or 7.5.

ShotgunDawg
09-27-2021, 09:35 AM
our line already up to 9.5

Nah

https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Coach34
09-27-2021, 09:38 AM
Interesting. It was 9.5 about 8am

HancockCountyDog
09-27-2021, 09:40 AM
I think its a great matchup for us. We can stop the run - I'm not sure A&M can do much else. Even if we just get FG's - I think we can move the ball and maybe one of our Wr's can make a play.

confucius say
09-27-2021, 09:53 AM
Our WR play outside of 85 was atrocious Saturday. Maybe they can bounce back and make plays this week.

parabrave
09-27-2021, 10:19 AM
I think its a great matchup for us. We can stop the run - I'm not sure A&M can do much else. Even if we just get FG's - I think we can move the ball and maybe one of our Wr's can make a play.

Hmmm have you seen our FG kicking lately.

confucius say
09-27-2021, 10:22 AM
Hmmm have you seen our FG kicking lately.

Ruiz is expected back

HancockCountyDog
09-27-2021, 11:21 AM

Totally disagree.

Captain Falcon
09-27-2021, 11:34 AM
My take on A&M is that if they were competent at QB they would be a Top 5 team, but that position is really holding them back right now. You 100% focus on shutting down the run and make Calzada beat you. Arkansas did a great job of that, I expect Arnett to try a similar approach.

If we do less of the "shoot ourselves in the foot" kind of things then we probably have a legit chance to win this game. I don't know that you can bank on us playing a clean game though, especially on the road in what should be a good SEC atmosphere, so my guess is we probably lose another close game. But a win for us is not off the table if we play well and catch some breaks.

Maverick91
09-27-2021, 02:05 PM
We can win this game just as easily as they can. I think both teams are suspect in many areas. I honestly think this game comes down to who has the least amount of mistakes. I think we can move the ball on them, I think our run D matches well with their run O and I don't think their passing O is as good as LSU. Take it for what you want. A clean game, I think we win.

Hambone
09-27-2021, 07:13 PM

You do realize they SHOULD have lost to Ga State Saturday right?

Not Georgia, Georgia State. And had it not been for an over turned incomplete pass (Auburn never caught that ball) they would have lost.

Yea, we gotta chance

ScottH
09-27-2021, 07:23 PM
Rebels seem like easy money.

Due to the nature of line setting, Bama's are always inflated

Coach34
09-27-2021, 07:33 PM
If Auburn keeps Finley at QB- they are about to get alot better.

BayouDawg
09-27-2021, 07:52 PM
If Auburn keeps Finley at QB- they are about to get alot better.

He was awful at LSU but Ive heard hes really worked hard getting back in shape since he left.

RocketDawg
09-27-2021, 08:39 PM
LSU -4 (auburn)
Florida -8 (Kentucky)
Georgia -18 (ark)
Bama -17.5 (OM)

Surprising margin Georgia over Arkansas. The Hogs are pretty good this year.

Coach34
09-27-2021, 09:02 PM
He was awful at LSU but Ive heard hes really worked hard getting back in shape since he left.

He was not awful at LSU. He was a freshman. I wish we had him. He will make Auburn better

BayouDawg
09-27-2021, 09:07 PM
He was not awful at LSU. He was a freshman. I wish we had him. He will make Auburn better

Max johnson was also a freshman and was way better. Theres a reason hes known as concrete shoes here in red stick. Hes got a hell of an arm though. But unless his accuracy has improved drastically its of no consequence.

confucius say
09-28-2021, 05:40 PM

Man there is some irony in the first two sentences of this statement for a lot of our fanbase

FISHDAWG
09-28-2021, 05:55 PM
LSU -4 (auburn)
Florida -8 (Kentucky)
Georgia -18 (ark)
Bama -17.5 (OM)

No way should Georgia be an 18 point favorite over Arky

Coach34
09-28-2021, 06:59 PM
Man there is some irony in the first two sentences of this statement for a lot of our fanbase

Rogers is not a Freshman. He's a Soph. In addition- he's a coach's kid that ran parts of the Air Bone in HS. He's probably a Sr level mentally

basedog
09-28-2021, 07:32 PM
Rogers is not a Freshman. He's a Soph. In addition- he's a coach's kid that ran parts of the Air Bone in HS. He's probably a Sr level mentally

I think Rogers understands the Air Raid so mentally yes, physically he is not there yet. He can get better but he needs to really work hard on his body. He is very young physically.

R2Dawg
09-28-2021, 07:42 PM
I think Rogers understands the Air Raid so mentally yes, physically he is not there yet. He can get better but he needs to really work hard on his body. He is very young physically.

Got news for you his body ain't going to change that much and neither do most QBs in college.

Turfdawg67
09-28-2021, 07:42 PM
No way should Georgia be an 18 point favorite over Arky

Sports fans, Vegas and probably even Hog fans still aren't sure what they've got here. No way Texas or Texas A&M are top 10 teams... but at this point, who is? Besides Bama, UGA, UF, PSU, ND (and 2 of those are suspect). Win Saturday, or keep it really close, we'll know for sure.

confucius say
09-28-2021, 10:17 PM

He's a freshman on the field. Just like Finley.

But that's not the point. The point is he's dressed in 13 games, a typical freshman year, and is way ahead of Finley who has dressed in more games, and was way ahead of Finley last year when both played as true freshmen. Finley's play can be chocked up to being a freshman, but wills couldn't apparently. Instead we banged on him and did he is a placeholder who will never be the guy.

FISHDAWG
09-30-2021, 08:06 AM
Sports fans, Vegas and probably even Hog fans still aren't sure what they've got here. No way Texas or Texas A&M are top 10 teams... but at this point, who is? Besides Bama, UGA, UF, PSU, ND (and 2 of those are suspect). Win Saturday, or keep it really close, we'll know for sure.

I was speaking more to UGA than I was about Arkansas... I agree there that Arkansas is still somewhat of an unknown but I also think UGA's offense is also unproven against a good defense

CarolinaDawgs
09-30-2021, 01:54 PM

I wish some people would read the dumb shit they say.

Coach34
09-30-2021, 03:07 PM
He's a freshman on the field. Just like Finley.

But that's not the point. The point is he's dressed in 13 games, a typical freshman year, and is way ahead of Finley who has dressed in more games, and was way ahead of Finley last year when both played as true freshmen. Finley's play can be chocked up to being a freshman, but wills couldn't apparently. Instead we banged on him and did he is a placeholder who will never be the guy.

Finley is a Soph as well. And it looks like we will get to see them battle it out in a few weeks

confucius say
09-30-2021, 03:11 PM
Finley is a Soph as well. And it looks like we will get to see them battle it out in a few weeks

My guess is Will will outplay him even with way less talent around him.

Gutter Cobreh
09-30-2021, 03:17 PM

What's Finley's dad do for a living??? Using your made-up criteria - how can you accurately compare him to Will, unless you factor in both parent's occupation (to include mothers as well)?

FISHDAWG
09-30-2021, 03:22 PM
I wish some people would read the dumb shit they say.

What is dumb about that ? It sounds pretty accurate to me

Jarius
09-30-2021, 06:44 PM

They literally just stole a game from a bad g5 team at home. That’s being hyperbolic. We aren’t good either but we certainly have a chance and a decent one at that.