PDA

View Full Version : WRs.

BuckyIsAB****
09-25-2021, 10:33 PM
Worst I have ever seen them play as a group. 4 6 and 11 were on Osirius Mitchell level of effort and Leach snatched them out for most of the 2nd half to prove a point. They were absolutely awful and it is mainly effort. Hate to break it to yall but Will Rogers is the biggest reason we were even in the game

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2021, 11:11 PM
Why is there an effort problem?

Bothrops
09-25-2021, 11:50 PM
One WR played great. The others were hit and miss. There were open guys throughout the game, and windows missed. There were plenty of dump offs to players that got up bruised and limping. Strangely however, the sky clears and the qb gets on the ball when way behind with about 10-12 minutes remaining. I can confirm this in 3 of 4 games played.

bulldawg28
09-26-2021, 06:04 AM
Will was also the reason we lost. If he'll stop being selfish and check into run plays more we would have won the game. I think he's listening to you and worrying about stats. Unless he breaks the all times winnings Qb nobody will care or remember.

Maverick91
09-26-2021, 09:10 AM
Will was also the reason we lost. If he'll stop being selfish and check into run plays more we would have won the game. I think he's listening to you and worrying about stats. Unless he breaks the all times winnings Qb nobody will care or remember.

We had 115 rushing yards on 26 carries. I’d buy this argument with the other games, but it just isn’t true for this game. We ran and we ran well for the air raid.

msstate7
09-26-2021, 09:15 AM
The wrs certainly weren't great today, but this is a recurring theme with bucky... everyone is to blame but will. Will has been and always will be the apple of bucky's eye, and will will never be part of the problem.

BuckyIsAB****
09-26-2021, 09:59 AM
Why is there an effort problem?

Watch their body language and watch their routes when they dont get the ball. Its why we missed Heath in the RZ. He ran a lazy ass route. Some of their routes are so lazy that they cover up the other routes. Walley is not close to the kid he was a year ago. Heath is Heath and Calvin is a big time me guy right now.

Watch 85 then watch the rest of them and you will see an effort difference

BuckyIsAB****
09-26-2021, 10:01 AM

We ran the ball more yesterday than we have all year??? Leach will tear into Will if he checks when he doesnt give him the freedom to do it. Imagine working for your boss who does that, then you hear this from some random.

BuckyIsAB****
09-26-2021, 10:02 AM
The wrs certainly weren't great today, but this is a recurring theme with bucky... everyone is to blame but will. Will has been and always will be the apple of bucky's eye, and will will never be part of the problem.

Again your reading comprehension is bad. I have said multiple times he is not perfect. He misses he is human. But yesterday he played about as well as he has played all year long. One throw on the INT was really the only thing I would change. And the sack before halftime

BayouDawg
09-26-2021, 10:46 AM
Does the effort problem mean we should worry about walley transferring?

Leeshouldveflanked
09-26-2021, 01:07 PM
Does the effort problem mean we should worry about walley transferring?
Walley seems to have had an effort issue all season. These guys that think they may have a chance at the NFL don?t need to take a play off or be lazy on a route. The NFL will have tape on almost every play, plus they will talk to their position coaches as well.

BayouDawg
09-26-2021, 01:17 PM
Walley seems to have had an effort issue all season. These guys that think they may have a chance at the NFL don?t need to take a play off or be lazy on a route. The NFL will have tape on almost every play, plus they will talk to their position coaches as well.

And walley seems to really like being at state. He fits right in with the culture. Hopefully he can get his head on straight.

BuckyIsAB****
09-26-2021, 08:44 PM
Its not just Walley. Calvin is the worst right now followed by Heath then Walley. Heath has been better than Walley this year and that is saying something. Something is up with Jaden Walley idk if hes like Brandon Bryant and cant handle success or the injury or maybe something personal but he is not the kid he was a year ago on the field. Heath is Heath. Calvin is proving to be another diva

KOdawg1
09-26-2021, 08:49 PM
sigh

Jack Lambert
09-26-2021, 08:49 PM
We lost because of a stupid punt team mistake and a missed field goal.

Commercecomet24
09-26-2021, 09:12 PM
Its not just Walley. Calvin is the worst right now followed by Heath then Walley. Heath has been better than Walley this year and that is saying something. Something is up with Jaden Walley idk if hes like Brandon Bryant and cant handle success or the injury or maybe something personal but he is not the kid he was a year ago on the field. Heath is Heath. Calvin is proving to be another diva

Jaden's playing on basically one leg right now. His ankle and knee both are dinged up. So y'all might cut him a little slack he's playing hurt to try and help us.

Maverick91
09-27-2021, 02:32 PM
Jaden's playing on basically one leg right now. His ankle and knee both are dinged up. So y'all might cut him a little slack he's playing hurt to try and help us.

Hey, side note, what does Jaden like to hunt? I have never seen that man without camo on? and he isn't wearing the camo that these kids wear for looks. This stuff looks like the stuff he would use to hunt with.

Commercecomet24
09-27-2021, 02:41 PM
Hey, side note, what does Jaden like to hunt? I have never seen that man without camo on? and he isn't wearing the camo that these kids wear for looks. This stuff looks like the stuff he would use to hunt with.

Good catch. Young man is from the woods in Green County. If it walks they hunt it. Big deer hunter and turkey too. He was late for a big tournament game for me one time because he got a big turkey, lol! He also loves to fish. My son is playing baseball with Jadens best friend at MGCCC and these young un's are about as country as they come(which I love).

bulldawg28
09-27-2021, 03:21 PM
We had 115 rushing yards on 26 carries. I’d buy this argument with the other games, but it just isn’t true for this game. We ran and we ran well for the air raid.

And we still left 75 more out there. If they don't stop it why would we?

Maverick91
09-27-2021, 03:24 PM
Good catch. Young man is from the woods in Green County. If it walks they hunt it. Big deer hunter and turkey too. He was late for a big tournament game for me one time because he got a big turkey, lol! He also loves to fish. My son is playing baseball with Jadens best friend at MGCCC and these young un's are about as country as they come(which I love).

lol That is awesome! They need to enjoy it as much as they can, sure does beat sitting at a desk all day.

Maverick91
09-27-2021, 03:24 PM
And we still left 75 more out there. If they don't stop it why would we?

lol... because we are Air Raid. ha

Lord McBuckethead
09-27-2021, 04:22 PM
Worst I have ever seen them play as a group. 4 6 and 11 were on Osirius Mitchell level of effort and Leach snatched them out for most of the 2nd half to prove a point. They were absolutely awful and it is mainly effort. Hate to break it to yall but Will Rogers is the biggest reason we were even in the game

Yep. Listened to Thunder and Lightning and they have convinced me. Our own team is the reason why we are not 4-0. Stupid, stupid, stupid plays cost us two games.

BuckyIsAB****
09-27-2021, 06:59 PM
Go watch one of Marks runs that he pops, if Heath makes any effort at all to block the corner Marks is gone but nope. Heath took the play off and instead we get 15 when we could have gotten 1500

BuckyIsAB****
09-27-2021, 07:00 PM
It has to be an injury with Walley bc he is not close to what he was a year ago

Commercecomet24
09-27-2021, 07:29 PM
It has to be an injury with Walley bc he is not close to what he was a year ago

He's basically playing on one leg Bucky. Jaden has never been a lack of effort guy, ever. He's got ankle and knee problems but he's trying to help this team win. He's a gamer and not a lot of people know how bad he's hurting. Big reason he didn't play a lot second half.

BuckyIsAB****
09-27-2021, 07:55 PM
He's basically playing on one leg Bucky. Jaden has never been a lack of effort guy, ever. He's got ankle and knee problems but he's trying to help this team win. He's a gamer and not a lot of people know how bad he's hurting. Big reason he didn't play a lot second half.

You could tell its def something. Everything about him is not the same as it was. Being hurt is one thing but not giving a shit is another. Heath may have legit cost us 14-21 points on his own. Lazy fade route, doesnt block the corner who tackles marks and he fumbled on the first drive when we were rolling.

He has made some plays for us, but theres no excuse for that

Commercecomet24
09-27-2021, 07:59 PM
You could tell its def something. Everything about him is not the same as it was. Being hurt is one thing but not giving a shit is another. Heath may have legit cost us 14-21 points on his own. Lazy fade route, doesnt block the corner who tackles marks and he fumbled on the first drive when we were rolling.

He has made some plays for us, but theres no excuse for that

I can assure you Walley is not like Heath. Kid really does care it's why he's trying to play through this. He's pretty banged up. Yeah Heath has talent but he just don't give you everything he's got. He could be so good.

BuckyIsAB****
09-27-2021, 08:02 PM
I can assure you Walley is not like Heath. Kid really does care it's why he's trying to play through this. He's pretty banged up. Yeah Heath has talent but he just don't give you everything he's got. He could be so good.

I agree with that. Its one reason I was so mad as I was bc from all accounts even Wills, he is all in. 4 6 and 54 all did some really selfish stuff at times that cost us

Commercecomet24
09-27-2021, 08:09 PM
I agree with that. Its one reason I was so mad as I was bc from all accounts even Wills, he is all in. 4 6 and 54 all did some really selfish stuff at times that cost us

Jaden is all in. He's not a big talker and there's very few people that know how banged up he is. From my experience with him he's gonna give you everything he's got. I wish he was completely healthy he'a a difference maker.

BuckyIsAB****
09-27-2021, 08:11 PM
Jaden is all in. He's not a big talker and there's very few people that know how banged up he is. From my experience with him he's gonna give you everything he's got. I wish he was completely healthy he'a a difference maker.

He was explosive last year and didnt have hardly any drops that I can remember. He has more drops now than he had all of last year

Commercecomet24
09-27-2021, 08:19 PM
He was explosive last year and didnt have hardly any drops that I can remember. He has more drops now than he had all of last year

Man you know yourself how hard it is to play without your legs under you. It just takes so much away from what you can do and it's frustrating as heck. Been there done that myself. And I always appreciate your take on things .

BuckyIsAB****
09-27-2021, 08:24 PM
Man you know yourself how hard it is to play without your legs under you. It just takes so much away from what you can do and it's frustrating as heck. Been there done that myself. And I always appreciate your take on things .

I was worried about him when I saw him this summer still wearing a brace during 7 on 7

BuckyIsAB****
09-27-2021, 08:24 PM
And I appreciate that man I feel the same about your takes

Commercecomet24
09-27-2021, 08:30 PM
I was worried about him when I saw him this summer still wearing a brace during 7 on 7

Yeah and he hurt his ankle pretty bad in the bowl game and probably should've had surgery on it and then he dinged his knee in spring. He hurt same ankle again against la tech and he's dinged the knee up again several times. He's trying he just ain't 100%

Bothrops
09-27-2021, 11:25 PM
I feel like Walley will come around and get targeted more. He was open a couple of times that I noticed Saturday, of course, one was a drop.

defiantdog
09-28-2021, 12:31 PM
Reminds me a little like jerious Norwood and how he loved to fish more than anything.

HancockCountyDog
09-28-2021, 12:39 PM
I don't think its a great thing to call out players for effort and off the field stuff, especially by someone that is clearly connected to another player. Just my two cents.

Maverick91
09-28-2021, 12:48 PM

If you ever get his ear, tell him I would be more than happy for him to take a week or so off it is means for him to get to 100%. I was a field goal kicker in collage and tried to play through a hurt grown on my kicking leg and I still have issues from it 10 years later because I didn't give it time to heal. I don't wont him to have to be dealing with that, we have other folks that can step up and play serviceably in his stead.

Commercecomet24
09-28-2021, 12:53 PM
If you ever get his ear, tell him I would be more than happy for him to take a week or so off it is means for him to get to 100%. I was a field goal kicker in collage and tried to play through a hurt grown on my kicking leg and I still have issues from it 10 years later because I didn't give it time to heal. I don't wont him to have to be dealing with that, we have other folks that can step up and play serviceably in his stead.

Will do. I have the same problem with a knee injury I got playing baseball, came back way to soon and it's arthritic now. You know when you're young you feel 10 foot tall and bulletproof.

Maverick91
09-28-2021, 12:57 PM
Will do. I have the same problem with a knee injury I got playing baseball, came back way to soon and it's arthritic now. You know when you're young you feel 10 foot tall and bulletproof.

Roger that! Strong facts, wish I could go back to that. lol

FISHDAWG
09-28-2021, 01:18 PM
I don't think its a great thing to call out players for effort and off the field stuff, especially by someone that is clearly connected to another player. Just my two cents.

And my two cents make 4 .... I agree but Bucky is being pre-emptive ... if you're not going to call out Will then don't call out anyone

PGHBulldogBG
09-28-2021, 01:56 PM
There are lots of reasons we lost the game, but the main reason is because our offense shoots itself in the foot and we don?t score enough TDs once we get a drive going until the very end of games not counting NC State. It?s a collective issue which includes Will, the WRs and O-line. If we can start getting into the end zone and get some better red zone plays we have a chance to still win 6 or 7 games and most importantly try to build for a nice season next year. The pass defense definitely has issues as well along with special teams. The only area not an issue is our DL and our run defense. That I am very pleased with.