PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi State Will Never Change

DeltaRaisedDawg33
09-25-2021, 03:27 PM
Guys,

I have to be honest. I have been a Bulldog fan for over 45 years. I am a silver-haired dawg that has seen worse than this, trust me. But today, I am done with my association with this fanbase and this university. We hired a buffoon to run our program. He thinks he's a pirate. Between our never-ending obsession with all things Ole Miss, our complete delusion that there is a "right way to recruit" (news flash you morons, everyone pays players and the cult-like delusion that Bucky Freezus did anything that other programs don't do other than bone strippers, is pathetic) and our complete inability to be anything but a bottom feeder in the SEC West -- I am done.

When will we realize that we are Mississippi State? There is a reason every single rational human who visits starkville would rank it last among SEC towns. There is a reason every human outside of starkville finds cowbells to be the most mickey mouse redneck bullcrap in the sport. And there is a reason we are constantly obsessed with Ole Miss and there is a reason we have a gimmicky, moronic offense cratering our never proud program further into the earth.

preachermatt83
09-25-2021, 03:31 PM
So… um, you created an account and posted just to tell us you were done. Lol. Ok then. Bye Felicia.

DeltaRaisedDawg33
09-25-2021, 03:35 PM
So? um, you created an account and posted just to tell us you were done. Lol. Ok then. Bye Felicia.

Goodbye, PreacherMatt83. Best of luck on your continued GrinderDawgQuest. Remember, we are good. Ole Miss is the enemy and pays recruits. Grind on my young protege

chef dixon
09-25-2021, 03:40 PM
It does suck. No other way to put it

BayouDawg
09-25-2021, 04:07 PM
I smell a troll

starkvegasdawg
09-25-2021, 04:44 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1b/77/54/1b775482f00a5164b3cd4eca007f232d--over-it-fields.jpg

Dawgfan77
09-25-2021, 04:48 PM
So… um, you created an account and posted just to tell us you were done. Lol. Ok then. Bye Felicia.

Please go back to your rock in Scott county. You try to interject stuff but end up lying or calling out shit you know nothing about . Spend more time in your bible and less time on here. Your takes are pathetic... god bless

Turfdawg67
09-25-2021, 05:05 PM
Please go back to your rock in Scott county. You try to interject stuff but end up lying or calling out shit you know nothing about . Spend more time in your bible and less time on here. Your takes are pathetic... god bless

He was calling out an obvious troll... a troll who created an account on an MSU forum to tell us how obsessed we are. So, actually your take was the pathetic one.

DeltaRaisedDawg33
09-25-2021, 05:10 PM
He was calling out an obvious troll... a troll who created an account on an MSU forum to tell us how obsessed we are. So, actually your take was the pathetic one.

I am no troll, Turfdawg67. I?d bet that I?ve been a season ticket holder long before you were born. I am a long time State fan fed up with the status quo. Our administration is a joke. But our complete inferiority complex and obsession with Ole Miss ? coupled with this moronic idea there?s a ?right way to go about recruiting? ? is why we will always be a bottom feeder in what, realistically, is a shithole of a college town

I love the Maroon and White, but unless there is change top to bottom, the results will be normal different

Turfdawg67
09-25-2021, 05:17 PM
I am no troll, Turfdawg67. I?d bet that I?ve been a season ticket holder long before you were born. I am a long time State fan fed up with the status quo. Our administration is a joke. But our complete inferiority complex and obsession with Ole Miss ? coupled with this moronic idea there?s a ?right way to go about recruiting? ? is why we will always be a bottom feeder in what, realistically, is a shithole of a college town

I love the Maroon and White, but unless there is change top to bottom, the results will be normal different

Ban this Rebel already...

DeltaRaisedDawg33
09-25-2021, 05:41 PM
Ban this Rebel already...
Ban me, I don?t care. Until there?s s mentality change. We will always be second fiddle. Everyone talks about the Cigar Boys like they aren?t the poorest, Mickey Mouse group of boosters in the SEC. We either buy in or we don?t. Stop expecting different results with the same small minded mentality

OSCAR
09-25-2021, 08:00 PM
Guys,

I have to be honest. I have been a Bulldog fan for over 45 years. I am a silver-haired dawg that has seen worse than this, trust me. But today, I am done with my association with this fanbase and this university. We hired a buffoon to run our program. He thinks he's a pirate. Between our never-ending obsession with all things Ole Miss, our complete delusion that there is a "right way to recruit" (news flash you morons, everyone pays players and the cult-like delusion that Bucky Freezus did anything that other programs don't do other than bone strippers, is pathetic) and our complete inability to be anything but a bottom feeder in the SEC West -- I am done.

When will we realize that we are Mississippi State? There is a reason every single rational human who visits starkville would rank it last among SEC towns. There is a reason every human outside of starkville finds cowbells to be the most mickey mouse redneck bullcrap in the sport. And there is a reason we are constantly obsessed with Ole Miss and there is a reason we have a gimmicky, moronic offense cratering our never proud program further into the earth.

Pathetic troll attempt.

National College Baseball Champions. Yes we are Mississippi State!

CaptainObvious
09-25-2021, 08:19 PM
Guys,

Son, let me show you how to really troll because you suck at it:

First thing we need to do is get rid of the dang Ag school on campus that educated farmers like you to keep leeching off the taxpayers every time you suck at growing a non food crop. Because we all know the diddy?s money delta farmers aren?t going to pony up the money needed to recruit at the level we need and their high maintenance wives aren?t going to give up their beach lifestyles to financially support the State athletic as program. Heck, there are more Miss State educated delta farmers sending their daughters to Ole Miss nowadays to find a doctor hubby or lawyer hubby anyway.

BulldogBear
09-25-2021, 08:27 PM
So, if a Bear shits in the woods....

bobtail bob
09-25-2021, 08:48 PM
Ban me, I don?t care. Until there?s s mentality change. We will always be second fiddle. Everyone talks about the Cigar Boys like they aren?t the poorest, Mickey Mouse group of boosters in the SEC. We either buy in or we don?t. Stop expecting different results with the same small minded mentality

“Mentality change “ ? This is some sad pathetic shit. How can a mentality change make these poor Mickey mouses not be poor ?

Homedawg
09-25-2021, 10:00 PM

Then you're a clown. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Bye

MoreCowbell
09-25-2021, 10:04 PM

Even if he is a troll he is right unfortunately

MaroonFlounder
09-26-2021, 09:24 AM
Guys,

Don't fall for this, guys. I know a Landshark Loser when I see one. And this is textbook.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-26-2021, 09:45 AM
cult-like delusion that Bucky Freezus did anything that other programs don't do other than bone strippers, is pathetic

You don’t know him like I do.

BulldogBear
09-26-2021, 05:52 PM
Don't fall for this, guys. I know a Landshark Loser when I see one. And this is textbook.

They all sound the same and have the same talking points.

I guess they don't realize that we can spot them a mile away.

The way to do it is be a deeply embedded Bearshark...like Shotgun****

preachermatt83
09-26-2021, 11:46 PM

Lol. I haven’t lived in Scott county in nearly 20 years. But good try. And anytime you would like a doctrinal or theological debate all you have to do is say when.

preachermatt83
09-26-2021, 11:47 PM

It certainly was a pathetic take. Lol. Thanks for pointing it out to him buddy.