PDA

View Full Version : CML cannot get outta Starkville fast enough for me. Retire. Go back to Key West and

Indndawg
09-25-2021, 01:24 PM
STAY.

Cohen its time to start rebuilding for next season with a normal looking MSU offense.

Mathiston
09-25-2021, 01:26 PM
I hate leach but if we fire him now we are an absolute pariah and would be the least desirable job in the SEC.

IMissJack
09-25-2021, 01:27 PM
STAY.

Cohen its time to start rebuilding for next season with a normal looking MSU offense.

Cohen needs to be on the bus with him.

Indndawg
09-25-2021, 01:28 PM
Exactly and MSU president not far behind. Cigar boys gonna have to start raising hell

Indndawg
09-25-2021, 01:29 PM
WE are a pariah right now.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-25-2021, 01:40 PM
^^^^^This^^^^^ with Keenum Driving the bus.

Maroonthirteen
09-25-2021, 01:58 PM
When Alabama and OM have more fans in Starkville than the home team and absolutely embarrass Leach..... There will be a a 100% United fan base.

Indndawg
09-25-2021, 02:01 PM
I'm thinking our fans have seen more than enough. Glad we didn't get season tix this year.

Liverpooldawg
09-25-2021, 02:10 PM
I hate leach but if we fire him now we are an absolute pariah and would be the least desirable job in the SEC.

That happened when we fired a guy with a winning record. How do you think we wound up with this clown? Those have always been the kind of programs he shows up at.

Jacksondevildog
09-25-2021, 02:15 PM
When you had players vaping at practice and workouts aren?t mandatory, changes needed to me made and were.

Indndawg
09-25-2021, 02:15 PM
Who said libs and cons can't agree. You're exactly right.

NCDawg
09-25-2021, 02:32 PM

Agree.

starkvegasdawg
09-25-2021, 02:34 PM
I'm thinking our fans have seen more than enough. Glad we didn't get season tix this year.

My dumbass did at the last moment. They may be about to go up for sale.

IMissJack
09-25-2021, 02:38 PM
My dumbass did at the last moment. They may be about to go up for sale.

Like trying to sell sand in Arizona.

Bothrops
09-25-2021, 02:42 PM
I'd rather have anybody else and lose in more regular fashion.

bobtail bob
09-25-2021, 02:42 PM
Anything that doesn’t involve LT 2.0 going first is a half measure

Bothrops
09-25-2021, 02:43 PM

Already are and have been.

Indndawg
09-25-2021, 02:43 PM
Cigar Boys gonna have to get mad

Dawgface
09-25-2021, 02:48 PM
Cohen would be the first I fired. But supossedly the cigar boys support him so we're screwed.

CaptainObvious
09-25-2021, 02:50 PM
When Alabama and OM have more fans in Starkville than the home team and absolutely embarrass Leach..... There will be a a 100% United fan base.

Are you kidding? The stadium will be full of Dogs for those two games. Because State fans love to see State get run out of their own stadium by quality opponents opposed to paying to see State whip up on a CUSA or Sunbelt opponent.

Dawgfan77
09-25-2021, 02:59 PM
Cigar Boys gonna have to get mad

They are. This was a nail.

Indndawg
09-25-2021, 03:16 PM
They are. This was a nail.

want some inside info that may give me hope til post Thanksgiving

Dawgfan77
09-25-2021, 03:21 PM
Ok. Here you go. JC said he wanted to change MSU football. SloMo didn't work out. We missed on some folks and he said what he needed to hire a competent football coach. He went all in on leach.
Well it hasn't worked out and some $$ folks got used to spending New Years going to bowls.
We have some very upset folks about the direction of our football program

Hambone
We don’t have cigar boys. Never have. Most anyone ever did was let Kevin Fant hold some tires on a credit card (that had to be paid back) hahahaha

I love the notion though.

Maverick91
When you had players vaping at practice and workouts aren?t mandatory, changes needed to me made and were.

Is this actually happening?

Dawgfan77
09-25-2021, 03:22 PM

That was just a sample of what SloMo allowed

preachermatt83
09-25-2021, 03:24 PM

Now??? Heck no. Under mike leach?? They would be kicked off the team yesterday. Lol. He’s talking about under joeMo

preachermatt83
09-25-2021, 03:24 PM
Leach deserves 4 years. And he will get it.

Maverick91
09-25-2021, 03:26 PM
Now??? Heck no. Under mike leach?? They would be kicked off the team yesterday. Lol. He’s talking about under joeMo

I didn’t think so… I didn’t catch the slow mo reference.

SteelCurtain74
09-25-2021, 03:30 PM
Ok. Here you go. JC said he wanted to change MSU football. SloMo didn't work out. We missed on some folks and he said what he needed to hire a competent football coach. He went all in on leach.
Well it hasn't worked out and some $$ folks got used to spending New Years going to bowls.
We have some very upset folks about the direction of our football program

The way I see it is if the cigar boys really have any pull then either they were complicit in the Moorhead and Leach hirings or they don't have the pull they think they do. If they are the former then they just need to sit back and swallow the poison like the rest of us. If they are the latter, then maybe it's time to find new cigar boys.

Dawgfan77
09-25-2021, 03:34 PM
The way I see it is if the cigar boys really have any pull then either they were complicit in the Moorhead and Leach hirings or they don't have the pull they think they do. If they are the former then they just need to sit back and swallow the poison like the rest of us. If they are the latter, then maybe it's time to find new cigar boys.

Re read JC sold them on the idea of changing msu. It's not working they arnt happy. Baseball bought him some air but make no mistake folks got accustomed to wins and bowls. They and we will not go back.

IMissJack
09-25-2021, 03:35 PM

We have people with money. What we don’t have and never have had is someone to organize the money we do have and to attract more people with it. If you were able to give $1M to football, would you give it to our current leadership?

SteelCurtain74
09-25-2021, 03:50 PM
We have people with money. What we don’t have and never have had is someone to organize the money we do have and to attract more people with it. If you were able to give $1M to football, would you give it to our current leadership?

Haha nope. It's just like any other investment and I don't think the current powers that be could provide an adequate return on that investment.

R2Dawg
09-25-2021, 04:01 PM
Are you kidding? The stadium will be full of Dogs for those two games. Because State fans love to see State get run out of their own stadium by quality opponents opposed to paying to see State whip up on a CUSA or Sunbelt opponent.

No they don't.

I've been there with 30-40% Bama fans in the stands when we were losing. It sucks.

HancockCountyDog
09-25-2021, 04:06 PM

Deserves????

IMissJack
09-25-2021, 04:15 PM
Re read JC sold them on the idea of changing msu. It's not working they arnt happy. Baseball bought him some air but make no mistake folks got accustomed to wins and bowls. They and we will not go back.

Talk about dumb. Let’s change after the most successful 10 years in our FB history.

Dawgology
09-25-2021, 05:40 PM
We don?t really have cigar bays and the boosters we do have are disorganized. We are largely in this predicament because of that. It won?t change anytime soon. Leach has at least 1 more season guaranteed.

IMissJack
09-25-2021, 05:44 PM
We don?t really have cigar bays and the boosters we do have are disorganized. We are largely in this predicament because of that. It won?t change anytime soon. Leach has at least 1 more season guaranteed.

I think we need to hire someone specifically to organize the donors.

R2Dawg
09-25-2021, 06:15 PM

Deserves based on what?

SailingDawg
09-25-2021, 06:18 PM

As does any coach trying to build a program. We're not some powerhouse that can hire and fire at will.

R2Dawg
09-25-2021, 06:33 PM
As does any coach trying to build a program. We're not some powerhouse that can hire and fire at will.

Problem is we are not building, we are still tearing down. If we were building, everyone on here would be OK. Mullen had a losing season his first year but he was building and you could see it. Pittman built last year and everyone could see it. We are not building.

What is better than last year?

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2021, 06:34 PM
Problem is we are not building, we are still tearing down. If we were building, everyone on here would be OK. Mullen had a losing season his first year but he was building and you could see it. Pittman built last year and everyone could see it. We are not building.

What is better than last year?

You don't think we're building?

Dak Holliday
09-26-2021, 11:46 PM
JoMo and CML both seem more interested in tearing down what?s here before building. JoMo totally trashed our culture and traditions while CML waxes poetically on wizards, dragons, and raccoons and throws the players under the bus. I just don?t know if CML is able to improve us beyond the level we were at when we hired him- we are better than WSU and TT when he arrived there. I?m starting to wonder if Cohen used that sinking ship with Captain Jack to announce the hire on purpose as a message to us.

preachermatt83
09-26-2021, 11:49 PM

This

Dak Holliday
09-26-2021, 11:59 PM
SEC money has made us much more able than a lot of programs. We pay really well for coaching staffs vs many other programs. We have to stop thinking it?s the 1980s.

Dawgfan77
09-27-2021, 07:40 AM
SEC money has made us much more able than a lot of programs. We pay really well for coaching staffs vs many other programs. We have to stop thinking it?s the 1980s.

This is the problem with 90% of our fan base. Well at least we competed. 17 that. We have $$ now we have facilities now we have a tremendous recruiting base we have a growing town. We didn't need to hire a 60 year old coach with an outdated offense. We have to cut the cord while we still have talent to build on cause this staff will not build it up.