PDA

View Full Version : Some good news vs LSU

VandelayIndustries
09-23-2021, 06:18 PM
Scott Rabalais
@RabalaisAdv
Coach O said Derek Stingley is questionable for Saturday. Reinjured same injury that kept him out in camp.
"Very questionable," he said.
#LSU

vindastra
09-23-2021, 06:32 PM
Doesn't matter for the 2-yard Air Raid.

msstate7
09-23-2021, 07:15 PM
This is a really good thing.

TrapGame
09-23-2021, 09:01 PM
Rumors flying that it's a season ending injury.

Quaoarsking
09-23-2021, 09:36 PM
Doesn't matter for the 2-yard Air Raid.

It mattered the last time we played them...

msstate7
09-23-2021, 09:58 PM
Rumors flying that it's a season ending injury.

This isn't a good thing. I certainly don't mind him missing our game, but hate seeing a great player with a serious injury

StarkVegasSteve
09-24-2021, 08:01 AM

They also had a dumbass DC who was strictly running man. If they do that again this year then the DC and O need to be fired before they get to the locker room, much less the bus.

Dawgology
09-24-2021, 08:08 AM

You mean when we had a QB that saw the field past 10 yards?

FISHDAWG
09-24-2021, 09:38 AM
Hoping the young man recovers quickly... and I don't think the OP meant it to sound quite like it did

Captain Falcon
09-24-2021, 09:46 AM
If they do that again this year then the DC and O need to be fired before they get to the locker room, much less the bus.

You say that as if it isn't totally within the realm of possibility. I could totally see them being stupid again.

StarkVegasSteve
09-24-2021, 09:49 AM
You say that as if it isn't totally within the realm of possibility. I could totally see them being stupid again.

Oh it is completely possible. I really believe that if we win O may not make it to next Saturday still coaching LSU

VandelayIndustries
09-24-2021, 09:55 AM
Hoping the young man recovers quickly... and I don't think the OP meant it to sound quite like it did

Yea I definitely didn’t, meant it as one less first rounder on the field for LSU. Hope he has a speedy recovery after our game

StateDawg44
09-24-2021, 10:32 AM
This is a really good thing.

This isn't a good thing. I certainly don't mind him missing our game, but hate seeing a great player with a serious injury

Well which is it?!??**

Jack Lambert
09-24-2021, 08:19 PM
You mean when we had a QB that saw the field past 10 yards?

I wish he could have seen the first 10 yards with all those interceptions he threw after the LSU game.

Jack Lambert
09-24-2021, 08:21 PM
Well which is it?!??**

Like the before and after you spend time in a Pohang Korea whore house. It's both. Just saying for a friend.

Lord McBuckethead
09-24-2021, 08:46 PM
I wish he could have seen the first 10 yards with all those interceptions he threw after the LSU game.

Guys I seriously believe that Costello literally could not see people playing zone defense. Like he may have never ever seen it in his entire life. He may still be confused by its mysterious ways.

Because once a man enters zone defense they put on a magical invisibility cloak and all are defendants of the Pavrel brothers. .

Cowbell
09-24-2021, 08:54 PM
Guys I seriously believe that Costello literally could not see people playing zone defense. Like he may have never ever seen it in his entire life. He may still be confused by its mysterious ways.

Because once a man enters zone defense they put on a magical invisibility cloak and all are defendants of the Pavrel brothers. .

Well he probably had never seen an 8-man zone before

Lord McBuckethead
09-24-2021, 10:08 PM
Well he probably had never seen an 8-man zone before

Well not with 3 getting home.

Dawgology
09-25-2021, 06:41 AM

Peverell Brothers. That?s a deep cut on Harry Potter reference and I respect it. Just finished watching the entire series on HBO. Was much better than I remember them being.