PDA

View Full Version : Saints had eight assistants out Sunday..

SailingDawg
09-20-2021, 10:46 AM
Had to affect the performance of the players. I don't mean because they were sad, because they weren't being coached every series and every play.

Thoughts?

Lord McBuckethead
09-20-2021, 10:49 AM
And what appeared to be 22 out of the starting lineup.

msstate7
09-20-2021, 11:44 AM
Don't forget 9 starters... 10 with lutz

Jack Lambert
09-20-2021, 12:30 PM
Their not vaccinated?

parabrave
09-20-2021, 12:58 PM
Had to affect the performance of the players. I don't mean because they were sad, because they weren't being coached every series and every play.

Thoughts?

And they were playing a team that actually gave a shiy! They shutdown Kamara and made Winston try to win the game. Those 2 Ints weren't caused by lack off coaches. His passes were also being tipped at the LOS.

parabrave
09-20-2021, 12:59 PM

Thoughts?

And they were playing a team that actually gave a shiy! They shutdown Kamara and made Winston try to win the game. Those 2 Ints weren't caused by lack off coaches. His passes were also being tipped at the LOS.

msstate7
09-20-2021, 01:13 PM

No offensive coaches made in-game adjustments really difficult. I don't think the saints went from really good team to total crap in a week. Injuries, missing coaches, and being displaced made yesterday a difficult proposition. I'll admit that I didn't think missing the coaches would be that big a deal, but I think I was naive after seeing the saints offense never really adjust much.

Hats off to Carolina... they'll get their issue in Nola when we have coaches and players