09-19-2021, 04:31 PM
His name is Matt Hollifield.

Here is his Linkedin page

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-hollifield-669bb019/

-Removed info on his wife. She has no relevance to this. - Scooba

confucius say
09-19-2021, 04:37 PM
Nobody dox the guy.
Let's be above that. Yes he sucked and we all know it.

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2021, 04:38 PM
Nobody dox the guy.

I'm not advocating for anything. He was dishonest though. He didn't just make a bad judgement call

Quaoarsking
09-19-2021, 04:39 PM
Nothing good comes out of a thread like this. You really should delete it.

Todd4State
09-19-2021, 04:39 PM
Nobody dox the guy.

**** him.

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2021, 04:40 PM
Nothing good comes out of a thread like this. You really should delete it.

I'll let the mods on this site decide that

If they don't think it should be posted, then they can delete it

viverlibre
09-19-2021, 04:42 PM
Nobody dox the guy.

No doubt, let's keep being the little kid in school who just takes getting sh-t on and does nothing about.

This guy should certainly not be held accountable.

confucius say
09-19-2021, 04:43 PM
I'm not advocating for anything. He was dishonest though. He didn't just make a bad judgement call

Wasn't aimed at you. Telling others not to contact him or his employer or wife. I'm fine with us knowing who he is.

Yes, it was a question of character. He knows he waved it dead and didn't speak up. Cowardice.

confucius say
09-19-2021, 04:46 PM
No doubt, let's keep being the little kid in school who just takes getting sh-t on and does nothing about.

This guy should certainly not be held accountable.

What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about accountability. I think he should be suspended a year if not fired. But we don't need to go after his personal life and post his address and call his employer, etc...

redstickdawg
09-19-2021, 05:27 PM
Wasn't aimed at you. Telling others not to contact him or his employer or wife. I'm fine with us knowing who he is.

Yes, it was a question of character. He knows he waved it dead and didn't speak up. Cowardice.

It was at best cowardice or quite possibly intentional bias or other incentive. He should never be on a SEC field ever again, 17 'em.

ScoobaDawg
09-19-2021, 05:47 PM
Removed the info about his wife.. his wife or family have nothing to do with this. I'm deciding if this should stay up at all.