PDA

View Full Version : We another 3-8 defense today...

HoopsDawg
09-18-2021, 09:43 PM
required reading if you haven't already.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/nov/29/john-blanchette-washington-happy-to-let-mike-leach/

Maroonthirteen
09-18-2021, 10:04 PM
Well, at least Leach has adjusted. He has gone from saying the other team has better players to his players aren't any good.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-18-2021, 10:18 PM
I see this ending with MSU being embarrassed nationally with a program in shambles and Leach sailing off to Key West a rich man.

HoopsDawg
09-18-2021, 10:19 PM
Well, at least Leach has adjusted. He has gone from saying the other team has better players to his players aren't any good.

Yep. Washington players literally couldn't believe Leach never adjusted. Same plays every single game, every single year. And he has ridden that to mountains of money.

BeardoMSU
09-18-2021, 10:21 PM
I see this ending with MSU being embarrassed nationally with a program in shambles and Leach sailing off to Key West a rich man.

And State being blamed for ruining him, lol.

Bothrops
09-18-2021, 10:23 PM
Yep and we had receivers open enough to win this game by 2-3 touchdowns, but we don't have a Matt Corral to execute the plays.

Maroonthirteen
09-18-2021, 10:38 PM
Maybe if WashSt had Corral instead of that Minshew kid, WashSt defeats Washington one time.**

BeardoMSU
09-18-2021, 10:38 PM
but we don't have a Matt Corral to execute the plays.

If what's holding Mike's offense back from looking something other than putrid is having one of the best QB's in college football, that says a shit load more about him than it does anything else. Holy shit, lol.

Lord McBuckethead
09-19-2021, 12:57 AM
I literally do not know why our fan base are pissed at any of our players for this game, especially Will.
Leach dictates the pace. Leach calls the plays. Leach coaches the QBs.

Other than Will not picking up the 1st down on the play prior to the scoop and score, Will didn?t do much poorly.
The RBs are playing their hearts out. Leach refuses to allow them to attack the middle of the field on screens, holding the LBs.
the OL, outside of about 8 consecutive plays to end the half, did pretty good.

Leach, and frankly none of the coaches fought for the team today. Nothing said after they let Memphis advance a downed ball. Nothing after they reviewed our onside kick and then added a totally different infraction that wasn?t called on the field. Leach 17n let all 85 players down today, 17 you, 17 me, 17 everyone.

Now, I am not happy with Leachs living situation, and we pay the 17n bills. Breeding mediocrity. And some things needs to change. Bout to roll the 17 out of someone if that shit is repeated.

HancockCountyDog
09-19-2021, 01:03 AM
Now, I am not happy with Leachs living situation, and we pay the 17n bills. Breeding mediocrity. And some things needs to change. Bout to roll the 17 out of someone if that shit is repeated.

What are you talking about?

Lord McBuckethead
09-19-2021, 01:08 AM
What are you talking about?

It?s a quote from his locker room speech about his players at TT not getting the job done cause certain players were not focused on their team, their classes, and their job on the field.