BayouDawg
09-18-2021, 08:10 PM
Thats the ceiling now. And a very high one at that

CadaverDawg
09-18-2021, 08:31 PM
My Saturdays are open now

Quaoarsking
09-18-2021, 08:32 PM
I don't think it's the "floor" but we probably still get there. Tennessee State and Vanderbilt are much worse than anyone we've already played, and Kentucky, Arkansas, Ole Miss, and LSU are all plausible wins. Maybe a longshot at A&M in a defensive struggle with their QB situation.

BayouDawg
09-18-2021, 08:34 PM

I said the same thing but Ill be right back here next Saturday torturing myself. I have a problem

Bothrops
09-18-2021, 08:40 PM

It ****ing sucks. Especially when you show what you can do on offense at the very end when it's too late. Just pitiful

basedog
09-18-2021, 08:42 PM
Tiger High, please!

R2Dawg
09-18-2021, 08:44 PM
I don't think it's the "floor" but we probably still get there. Tennessee State and Vanderbilt are much worse than anyone we've already played, and Kentucky, Arkansas, Ole Miss, and LSU are all plausible wins. Maybe a longshot at A&M in a defensive struggle with their QB situation.

Can you explain how we will score on UK, OM, Ark and LSU while spotting them 7 on O? Our D is good but not that good. Out of those 4 Leach might get his vaunted win against one he shouldh't.

BuckyIsAB****
09-18-2021, 08:57 PM
Yall bookmark these folks and remember they said all this

CadaverDawg
09-18-2021, 09:05 PM

Did you bookmark when I said this last week?

We looked better, but the offense is still not good. Doesn't mean I hate Leach, like R2Dawg said, it just means I don't share your opinion. I also don't know where y'all are getting this "6-7 wins is the floor now", stuff....outside of Memphis, Vandy, and Tennessee State, there are no gimmes. And considering how little our offense is putting up points (only 2 scores yesterday), some might not consider Memphis a gimme either.

I would love nothing more than for Leach to win big here....but so far through a season and 2 games, the only true weakness on our team is his unit. So until that unit shows some semblance of life, I can't see us winning under him, and I surely can't put automatic wins on the schedule after squeaking by La Tech after trailing by 20. I hope he turns the offense into a force sooner than later, but for anyone to wonder why some may have doubts, is willfully sticking your head in the sand.

I'll agree to disagree with your opinion, and hope that things turn out the way we both want them to...which is with the offense clicking and creating one hell of a team, bc our defense is already more than pulling their weight.

BeardoMSU
09-18-2021, 09:06 PM
We could easily be 1-2 right now....

and we're talkin' about getting to 6, lol. Every game, same flaws.

Coach34
09-18-2021, 09:10 PM
We're not winning 6 games.

basedog
09-18-2021, 09:13 PM
We're not winning 6 games.

Not 5 either.

vv83
09-18-2021, 09:14 PM

Please stop

Activated Alpha
09-18-2021, 09:14 PM
No way we are winning more than 3 games this year. We will be boat raced by Alabama, auburn, Arkansas, and OM. I can imagine the beat down we will receive on thanksgiving

BeardoMSU
09-18-2021, 09:18 PM
Not 5 either.

Even if we did, I can't imagine thumping my chest afterwards like "I told y'all bitches, we don't suck as much as y'all thought!".

Sometimes the eye-test is enough. At this point, though, we've got the eye-test, and 14 games of tangible evidence.

BuckyIsAB****
09-18-2021, 09:24 PM
I dont even have time to read thru all that Cadaver but ill take your word for it bc you are usually pretty sensible. We will win 6 games. If we dont it is a failure by the staff and program.

We are going to be ok.

basedog
09-18-2021, 09:28 PM
Even if we did, I can't imagine thumping my chest afterwards like "I told y'all bitches, we don't suck as much as y'all thought!".

Sometimes the eye-test is enough. At this point, though, we've got the eye-test, and 14 games of tangible evidence.

Well Stevie Wonder agrees! The Pirate is Emory II. Past his prime, want change.

BeardoMSU
09-18-2021, 09:28 PM
We will win 6 games.

What about our play through 3 games this season make you think that? I'm genuinely curious.

BuckyIsAB****
09-18-2021, 09:29 PM
And I dont even remember calling you out for hating Leach anyways. But there are a few on here 7, Shotgun, C34 who have had their minds made up no matter what happens and really wont sack up when they are proven wrong. Today sucked and we let it get away some of it our fault which I have been extremely vocal about (short yardage/shots downfield) but we really got hosed and still havent played as well as we are capable of on either side

BuckyIsAB****
09-18-2021, 09:34 PM
What about our play through 3 games this season make you think that? I'm genuinely curious.

Bc we are not nearly as bad as some on here think we are. Nobody is satisfied with today and I am as mad as yall are at Leach for not adapting, but he is a winner. History tends to repeat itself. Like Memphis winning like 20 straight at home. I am by no means saying we should have lost this game but it was no easy task. Plus we were hosed and for whatever reason our nuts shrivel up too much offensively and we play scared or get too comfortable

Quaoarsking
09-18-2021, 09:35 PM

I'm not saying we definitely will, but we probably will. Tennessee State and Vanderbilt are much, much worse than anybody we've played, which gets us to 4. Then we have LSU, Arkansas, Kentucky, Ole Miss, and mayyybe A&M with their QB issues as winnable games. Gotta get 2 of those (should be just 1 - thanks SEC refs). Seems like better than 50-50 on that, but today really hurts our chances.

The team fights hard and is better on both sides of the ball than the get credit for on this board.

basedog
09-18-2021, 09:44 PM
I don't see any improvement from last year. Fact is we are not good on the O Line, And not as good as last years defense. I just don't see much improvement and all the penalties and mistakes tell me we are not well coached.
I was hoping for 6 wins but in reality I was saying 4 wins. We suck! That's just a fact, very lucky to be 2-1.

FriarsPoint
09-18-2021, 09:44 PM

Man. Stop. Remove emotion and use money as your guide. Render unto Caesar.

Think

lastmajordog
09-18-2021, 09:46 PM
As bad as things seem......just think of when the the next coming of deity (Manning) comes......there isn?t enough bourbon in Mississippi for the future....
Why didn’t the DOGS get Kiffen??

BayouDawg
09-18-2021, 09:53 PM
As bad as things seem......just think of when the the next coming of deity (Manning) comes......there isn?t enough bourbon in Mississippi for the future....
Why didn’t the DOGS get Kiffen??

Arch going to Clemson or Texas

CadaverDawg
09-18-2021, 10:52 PM

No, he's going to Ole Miss. Prepare yourself. Ole Miss will not let another Manning get away, and Cooper loves Ole Miss more than Eli and Archie do. Arch is going to Ole Miss

BayouDawg
09-18-2021, 10:54 PM
No, he's going to Ole Miss. Prepare yourself. Ole Miss will not let another Manning get away, and Cooper loves Ole Miss more than Eli and Archie do. Arch is going to Ole Miss

Im not so sure. Louisiana people in the know down here dont seem to think so. Lane most likely wont even still be in Oxford by the time he graduates HS.

Cowbell
09-18-2021, 10:56 PM
I dont even have time to read thru all that Cadaver but ill take your word for it bc you are usually pretty sensible. We will win 6 games. If we dont it is a failure by the staff and program.

We are going to be ok.
Bucky this offense has no adjustments. You of all people should know you can't win like this.

CadaverDawg
09-18-2021, 10:57 PM
Im not so sure. Louisiana people in the know down here dont seem to think so. Lane most likely wont even still be in Oxford by the time he graduates HS.

Based on what? Kiffin has grown up a lot, and he showed he could compete with Saban last year. Why leave? Especially if you're about to get Arch.

Gutter Cobreh
09-18-2021, 10:58 PM

Don't sleep on UGA. I think they pull that kid when it's all said and done.

BayouDawg
09-18-2021, 11:07 PM
Based on what? Kiffin has grown up a lot, and he showed he could compete with Saban last year. Why leave? Especially if you're about to get Arch.

Well i don?t think hes getting arch. And based on history he dont stay places long.

BeardoMSU
09-18-2021, 11:09 PM

Yep.

CadaverDawg
09-18-2021, 11:12 PM
Well i don?t think hes getting arch. And based on history he dont stay places long.

Hope you're right on both, bc Lane is rolling, and he might win it all with that kid

BayouDawg
09-18-2021, 11:13 PM
Yep.

I dont see it. Cooper loves ole miss but he is handling this the same way Archie handled Peyton and Elis recruitment. Let them make their own decision. And momma Manning still hasnt gotten over the death threats they received when Peyton went to Tennessee. She aint as fond of Oxford as she once was.

Bothrops
09-18-2021, 11:19 PM

This^ If OM plays their cards right, they will reach heights that we haven't seen in a long time. They will get Arch and a ton of momentum going program wise.

Cowbell
09-18-2021, 11:19 PM
Oxford is not the same place as when Archie and Eli were there. And that family knows it.
Heck they are playing in front of a high school crowd right now and they are good.

BayouDawg
09-18-2021, 11:22 PM
Oxford is not the same place as when Archie and Eli were there. And that family knows it.
Heck they are playing in front of a high school crowd right now and they are good.

Well it may be similar to when Eli was there. Elis house was referred to as the rape house lol

BuckyIsAB****
09-18-2021, 11:31 PM
This^ If OM plays their cards right, they will reach heights that we haven't seen in a long time. They will get Arch and a ton of momentum going program wise.

Dear God

BuckyIsAB****
09-18-2021, 11:32 PM
Im not sure we should even suit up against Ole miss and the lane train. Woe is us all is doom abandon all hope ye who wear maroon

BeardoMSU
09-18-2021, 11:34 PM
Im not sure we should even suit up against Ole miss and the lane train. Woe is us all is doom abandon all hope ye who wear maroon

I would love to be wrong, but unless there is some serious soul searching on our part, Lane is going to hate-**** us in front of the entire country on Thanksgiving night.

BuckyIsAB****
09-18-2021, 11:52 PM
I would love to be wrong, but unless there is some serious soul searching on our part, Lane is going to hate-**** us in front of the entire country on Thanksgiving night.

I think youll be wrong

Cowbell
09-19-2021, 12:04 AM
Dear God

They scored 60 in 3 quarters tonight. They are leap years ahead of us right now and have equal talent

Bothrops
09-19-2021, 12:06 AM

So you expect to lose a close one? Corral vs Will "Can't Buy Me Love" Rogers?

BuckyIsAB****
09-19-2021, 12:10 AM
So you expect to lose a close one? Corral vs Will "Can't Buy Me Love" Rogers?

That one went over my head but no. I expect to beat them, like any State grad would

Bothrops
09-19-2021, 12:41 AM
That one went over my head but no. I expect to beat them, like any State grad would

The reference was to the dude in the movie. Patrick Dempsey I think is his name

Maroonthirteen
09-19-2021, 05:41 AM
Unless Corral is hurt on Thanksgiving day, that's a loss.

Alabama, @aTm, @Arkansas and @Auburn. Loss.

LSU, UK..... maybes.

Vandy... probably win

TSU... win